Freeflush Delivery Reviews

Freeflush have a Delivery Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Delivery - Fast

98.00%
Industry Average
" helpful on emails. Delivery was quick. Unfortunately caps not suitable for my water butt. Refund process simple "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Delivery was not particularly rapid, but the water butt was just as described and is now up and running. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Ralph Holmes
" Easy-to-use website & ordering process; efficient acknowledgment of order; speedy delivery. The (wall-mounted rainwater tank) article fitted together well, and was straightforward (for the man who was renewing my guttering) to install; since then it seems to collect properly the (small amount of ) rain which has fallen. My next-door neighbour is envious, and asked where I got it. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Good product. Fast delivery "
posted 4 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Customer Service I had a delivery of a slimline wall mounted water butt that had a pin hole leak in the area surrounding the tap. Unfortunately , there was a fire in the manufacturing facility but eventually, Freeflush secured me a replacement butt at a discount. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Freeflush are a really friendly company and it's been a pleasure to deal with. When I bought my house 12 years ago it had one of their water butts installed, and I've recently purchased a replacement as the old one developed a leak. Delivery was very fast, and the support has been top rate. "
posted 1 month ago - Pete
" Fantastic customer service! I called before ordering as I had a tight time line for delivery, the guy went the extra mile to check stock, and contact the couriers to make sure delivery was possible before calling me back, I was nervous the delivery wouldn’t arrive on time, Hayley reassured me,, taking time to contact the driver to make sure the delivery was on schedule - which it was, would absolutely recommend and won’t hesitate to buy from again Thank you team! "
posted 2 months ago - Mrs N Abbott
" Very good advice. Prompt despatch and delivery. "
posted 4 months ago - P Knight
" Product as dedcribed. Orfering eas easy, delivery was prompt. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" We bought two water butts and attachment/filter kits. Both butts are smart and functional. Easy to fit and doing the job. Fast delivery. All around pleased. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous