Freeflush Delivery Reviews

Freeflush have a Delivery Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Delivery - Fast

95.83%
Industry Average
" Great company! Thanks for all your advice and knowledge, replied to emails straight away. Next day delivery. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" The variety of products was great. Their customer service was ace, very helpful and proactive. The delivery was on time and we got updates as to the arrival time. The products we chose work really well and are easy to install. We have just ordered another one! "
posted 3 weeks ago - Lorna
" On time delivery. Good product. Quick resolution when I had an issue with the tap. 😊 "
posted 4 weeks ago - Peter Green
" Good price, fast delivery, product as described. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Very quick delivery and a really brilliant waterbutt. Thank you :) "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Bought a 100l wall mounted tank, great product, easy delivery, good communication. All round happy customer. "
posted 1 month ago - Darryl Kelly
" Good quick delivery. The flow regulators are very simple and easy to fit and come in lots of sizes - very good product. "
posted 1 month ago - Jeremy Gibb
" Item delivered on time in the pouring rain, typical. Nice delivery man put it in the garden as it was too heavy for me to carry. Unfortunately, I am still waiting for someone to put it up as it is too awkward and big for me to manage. I have not unpacked it but hopefully when up and running it will be just what is needed. "
posted 1 month ago - Lyn Pendle
" I chose to pick the rainbutt up rather than have it delivered, so can't comment on delivery other than to say everything was ready for me to collect when I got there. "
posted 1 month ago - John
" Prompt delivery. Second time buying this waterbutt. Was excellent in previous small terrace yard, and only decent looking option around so got again since moving. The butt itself is excellent, the internal overflow etc make it neat and tidy and works well. Had to tape some plastic inside the diverter to maximize harvesting so taken 1 star off. Not necessary to do but if diverter overhung more it would avoid this minor inefficiency. "
posted 2 months ago - Paul