Freeflush Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeflush
Read Freeflush Reviews

Unit 23 Astra Business Park

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
I needed just under 4m of hose but couldn't see a stock item so I ordered 3m + 2m (to be safe) along with a connector. The next I knew was a 'phone call wondering why I'd selected these products. One I explained the caller said that they would send out 4m with no need for the connector.
As I'd already paid, for the online order, they refunded the difference.
If only all suppliers were so conscientious.
I now have them saved to my favourites for future use.
Excellent people. All good.
Advice is good and the goods always arrive on time and as ordered.

Excellent service.
Good customer service,speedy delivery
The flow restrictors worked a treat , used the 4liter on a water fall tap , without them the water shot over the bowl. They fitted well into the inlet of the IV valve. Used a measuring jug and timed for 1 min to find the size required πŸ‘
Ideal for our small toilet. A hand basin would have been very difficult to fit. Environmentally sound and a real talking point with visitors who all react favourably.
The freeflush mini gutter brackets have fitted to my pan tiled workshop/garage apex roof in a gap of only 6 inches and work well. There was no room to screw full size guttering in place.
Compared to other, cheaper, water diverters, this has a built in filter to stop the water tank blocking up with leaves. Having used a cheaper version in the past and ending up losing rain water because of blockage, I'm really pleased with this one. It was delivered promptly and well packaged. Very pleased with my purchases.
Very pleased with service, we are building a bespoke water tank for a skid steer that mounts on the back door, what we purchased was perfect and delivered on time, i wish all company's were as efficient and helpful as Freeflush.
Well done and thank you.
Excellent company. Great communication. Best price on the web. Rapid delivery. Couldn't give more praise to freeflush. Highly recommend.
I do not post revues, but I am making an exception here.
The level of service and help in finalising my order was excellent. The two slimline water tanks including interconnecting parts etc, were delivered on time and were well packed and in excellent condition.
I would have no hesitation in dealing with Freeflush again.
David A
Quick delivery, good quality product and service.
Good price and rapid delivery on parts I could find nowhere else. The website was informative and easy to use.
As easy as Amazon while not Amazon :-)
Excellent product, the email correspondence was quick, professional and personable
Quick delivery. Easy to fit pipe fitting. Working well. Very easy to do business, Web site easy to use and customer service on the phone very knowledgeable and helpful
Excellent product which was delivered very quickly. It is now installed, working well and we’re very pleased with it. Thank you very much.
Prompt friendly service
Fast and efficient - thank you.
Efficient and friendly service - thank you!
Fast, friendly and quick service with good prices, what more can you ask for!
Freeflush is rated 4.84 based on 372 reviews