Freeflush Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeflush
Read Freeflush Reviews

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
Thanks to Melody for such great service! My planter arrived in great condition, super fast and great communication!
My slim water butt is exactly what I needed and arrived on time. When I needed a replacement part, they replied immediately and parts were dispatched the same day. Very friendly service.
Thanks Melody for such good service. My planter arrived really quickly and is a perfect size to grow my tomatoes in.
Friendly and reliable service, Melody was especially helpful. Great product, fast and efficient delivery.
It was a very fast efficient answer to my problem. The item was despatched the same day and received the day after. Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you
The service I received was first class from start to finish. The item was exactly as described, delivered quickly and well packaged. Unfortunately, due to no fault of Freeflush, it did not fit . After contacting Freeflush, they offered a full refund on return of the item in 100% resale able condition, which they did immediately on receipt. Brilliant.
Freeflush have supplied me numerous supersized garden planters, at over 80cm diameter they have to be strong, these defintely are and look great nestled amongst terracotta clay planters they look fabulous ( with the worry of real terracotta blowing in the winter - and much much cheaper for this size too) freeflush always send a confirmation and delivery date and comms is superb. Will continue to use freeflush
Excellent communication during order and delivery product delivered on time and in good order would recommend
Great communication
The IBC filter and collar are exactly what we needed. Rapid service and good communication.
great service.
I recently purchased a pond bowl in Slate Grey. The photos on the website did not do it justice - the colour and quality is far superior to what we were expecting! It makes such a great focal point to our garden. Plus speedy delivery and great communication. Could not reckoned more!
Lovely company - very friendly and quick to process the order (it arrived next day). I bought a huge garden pot and it looks excellent, good quality and very, very nice. Totally delighted.
Great customer service. They were all very helpful. Item arrived well packaged and on time. Happy to reccemmend based on my experience so far.
Wonderful to deal with and excellent communications throughout. We had an issue with the couriers but Freeflush sorted the entire thing out swiftly. Lovely products and competitively priced
Very satisfied with the excellent service and early delivery of the Eco King Composters. I couldn't have asked for a better service.
Such brilliant customer service answering my inane questions! Now a second time customer as moved house and couldn’t find an option I liked anywhere near as much as this! Great product, looks really good as well as doing what it says on the tin.
Quality product does exactly what it is supposed to do. Easy to fit. Great customer service with regular updates along the way. Highly recommended.
Water butt hose was exactly the right size as described on the website and was delivered the next day. The personal email from Hayley at Freeflush was also a lovely touch. It's great to deal with an actual person! Excellent service all round. Thank you.
Excellent product and speedy customer service when dealing with a missing item.
Freeflush is rated 4.88 based on 532 reviews