Freeflush Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeflush
Read Freeflush Reviews

Unit 23 Astra Business Park

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
Freeflush very generously donated a batch of Covid-19 headband visors to the local community hub that I work for. We are currently supporting the vulnerable by picking up prescriptions, doing shopping trips and providing wellbeing services over the phone. Thanks to Freeflush all our staff and volunteers feel that much safer! The headband visors are easy to put together with easy to follow instructions. Thanks for the support Freeflush!
Friendly and knowledgeable service, happy to take the time to talk through our options even when the company is crazy busy. Thanks Jay & Hayley
Great product made to high standard. Delivery was required for a specific day and the sales team were most accommodating and sorted this for me meaning the product arrived exactly when I needed it. Great service.
Friendly and helpful customer service. A pleasure to deal with
Superb customer service, kept informed via email,questions answered promptly. The wall mounted water butt arrived really quickly at this difficult time. Fitted same using all fixings supplied, instructions are straight forward it looks fab in situ and the butt is sturdy no flexing during install. RIGHT PEOPLE -RIGHT COMPANY👍👍
Great personalised service from this company. They even called me to explain that a certain product was unavailable and offered an alternative.
Very good advice and quick responses from Hayley in Freeflush office. Goods despatched promptly and meet our requirements completely. Neighbours so impressed they have decided to order for themselves. Highly recommended!
I alway use Freeflush whenever I need vital supplies for my handyman business Ronovations. Junaid is super friendly and approachable. His customer service is second to non. He is my go to man 👨🏼 for anything related to water management systems.
5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Excellent service - noted I had ordered wrong sized clamps and emailed me to check and correct order
Exactly as described, despatched quickly and arrived as promised. Excellent service.
We Ordered a New Rain Barrel They were good at handling the order they kept you well informed by E Mail to when your Order would be Delivered and it was Delivered on the Day they said it would be I would Recommend this Company and if I need any thing more I would not Hesitate to use them again Thank you for Service
I was looking to buy the integrated toilet cistern for water saving and was convinced to take up the wall mounted water butt offer. Both items came quickly with tracking. Communication was excellent and the plumber installed both in a couple of hours. We did initially think we were missing some items, but Free flush were quick to tell us where they were (they were included inside the cistern). Will be looking to order again once the weather warms up a bit.
Ordered 3 products with delivery. After a week nothing had arrived so emailed support. Was told it could be 2 weeks for delivery so email back if nothing in two weeks. Did that as still received nothing after 2 weeks.

New package sent out which came 24 hours later but was missing 1 of the 3 products. Emailed again and another 24 hours later missing product turned up.

Royal Mail delivery reference I was given never worked.

Poor experience wouldn’t use again.
I ordered a wall water butt and it arrived very promptly. I have taken it out of the box and it looks fine but I haven’t installed it yet.
Good service all round.
Great communication and fast delivery. Very pleased with the water butt which looks great on the front of my house. All fitting included and easy instructions.
Customer service was very good even when first delivery was only half the order, reaction to issue was very swift. Flow control works well and does the job. Would highly recommend to others.
Excellent customer service prior to purchasing,were able to answer my questions promptly. Very happy with the fitted product, perfect for our small downstairs toilet and the water saving is an added bonus. Relatively straight forward to fit. Would definitely recommend.
It was easy to order, it was great to have progress reports from a real person. Delivery was quick. Haven't installed it yet but it looks simple to do. The design is clever and hopefully plants will survive in the planting pockets thoughtfully provided.
Speedy delivery, great product, will definitely use again.
Freeflush is rated 4.84 based on 373 reviews