Freeflush Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeflush
Read Freeflush Reviews

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
I’m very happy with my City Water Butt Planter 380l in Red. It looks spectacular in my garden and I’m so proud of myself for finally harvesting my own rainwater - no doubt my garden plants will be very happy! I upgraded my diverter as I have several trees in and around my garden and wanted to reduce the about of debris that could get into my water butt. I have discovered that a shallow 35 litre capacity ‘Red Gorilla’ Trug fits perfectly into the planting bowl - I didn’t want to plant directly into it. This way I’ll be able to easily lift the trug, using the handles, and swap out my plants as and when I wish.
Efficient website snd prompt delivery name shopping with Freeflush a pleasure. I just wish they made more large oblong planters snd I would spend £300 straight away!
Extremely good, thorough service from advice to after sales questions. Recommend heartily.
100 litre Water Butt Discrete tucked against Wall and collects Water!! Sadly I overtightened Drain Plug and broke it, happily there were two so fitted correctly, having read instructions! Contacted Company who free of charge sent me two more free of charge, thoroughly recommend Company and Product..
Very happy with my water Butt Planter. Fast delivery and staff are so friendly and cannot do enough for you. Would very much recommend This company. This is a legit company so no need to worry about getting your items. Thank you 👍😊😊😊
although the original order was incomplete they quickly made amends and the full order was sent. Our thanks to Holly for the quick and polite way in which she delivered .
Superb service, user friendly website, very good price, prompt response and delivery only 24hrs from placing order and receipt. Well done, highly recommended.
I ordered my first one in Black, it looks great at the front of the house, and so easy to use. When my old one cracked in the back garden I ordered a second one in Slate Grey to match my slate path. They are stylish, easy to install.....and most importantly easy to use. Dont waste your money on cheap alternatives.....this is The One !!
Feeling valued as a customer by this vendor and good communication and service. Spot on products too.
Great product, but was damaged on arrival. Problem sorted straight away. Very good service.
Last year (as only one of the 1st lockdown projects) we investigated and installed a wall water butt. What an amazing bit of kit! Unfortunately, recently it developed a drip, and forgett3that you're not supposed to tighten up the screw plug with a screwdriver (only a 2p piece or a spanner) we broke it, and the water drained out. Oops! The quick service and email thanks from Jay are impressive. A worthy company deserving 5 stars.
Very prompt and efficient service and competitive price for good product.
This is a great company to deal with in particular Holly for whom nothing was too much trouble. We ordered a water butt which was delivered on time unfortunately it arrived damaged nothing too do with free flush more the delivery firm. Holly sorted out the issue keeping us informed at every step. The new butt arrived a day earlier then expected and in good order. I should also mention the pricing which is very good Once again thanks Holly for your excellent customer service .
Cannot fault this company in anyway. Great products and prices. Customer service is excellent, responsive to questions. Highly recommended and thanks to Holly for you Professional advice on products
Your helpfulness when I telephoned yesterday and service in getting my water barrels to me today has exceeded my expectations. They have arrived already this morning. Many thanks.
I've just placed my 2nd order for 3 more Prestige Planters. The quality of the product is excellent and the level of service from the office at Freeflush is excellent. Very helpful friendly staff.
We're really happy with our purchase of The Original Prestige Wall Mounted Water Butt - an excellent stylish and practical rain harvesting solution. It looks fantastic and was easy to install. Great customer service and delivered on time. Thank you!
Extension hose quickly despatched after order, and very friendly customer service from Hayley and Holly
An excellent and friendly company. Got a rainwater diverter from them and can now store 5000 ltrs of free rain from one side of my house and have gone back for a second purchase, to harvest 1200 ltrs from half the front of my house to give a supply for the greenhouse. Fully intend to make another purchase from them.
Great customer service - I had an an unusual request, which they dealt with efficiently. The planters are great and even the delivery driver was nice. Very pleased and would do business with Freeflush again.
Freeflush is rated 4.88 based on 532 reviews