Freeflush Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeflush
Read Freeflush Reviews

Unit 23 Astra Business Park

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
Excellent service even though they were unable to supply the part I needed as they were let down my their suppliers, not their fault.
First order went astray in the post system so contacted Freeflush and they immediately sent replacements asking that I return the originals if they turned up. Replacements arrived next day. Very good and the originals turned up nearly two weeks later so I have returned them. I made a second order and these turned up next day.
I was Surprised how fast dispatch and delivery was literally in my hand the next day, exactly as described very happy!
Great pre sale advice when I was purchasing our planters. Item was delivered a couple of weeks after order which was actually earlier than I expected. I was out during delivery but managed to sort re delivery with the depot. Now have a couple of happy olive trees :).
Found the honesty of this company very refreshing. Called in to ask about stock and the chap I spoke to was clear about which items come from where and what the lead times would be for different water butts. They had pre payment advice about lead times and a follow up email from Hayley after purchase- great comms! Turns out my slim water butt was UK made and I had it the following week. Can't wait to start collecting rain :).
I needed a rainwater diverter to work with 82mm downpipe. More than you can shake a stick at if you have the smaller standard size downpipe but no one does one for larger pipe like mine - Freeflush do!
Then I found I could not put a normal butt in place as you would not be able to open my meter cupboard (doh). No one sells a wall mounted rectangular water butt that is only 30cms deep at a reasonable price.... except Freeflush do! Twice they have been able to supply me with the slightly unusual thing that I needed. Properly thought out range. Speedy and efficient. Outstanding.
Super fast delivery and excellent customer service.
Our order (original Prestige wall mounting water butt) arrived safely and is exactly what we wanted. Beautifully sturdy too, with clear instructions and a clever design. 😊
Good communication from the company too.
This was 2 nd order. Both orders were sent very quickly and well packaged . Good communication. Will definitely use again
Website chat with Jay who was absolutely superb helping me to find fittings to solve a couple of issues with my water butt. I already have the water butt and although quite a few years old is still going strong, it is a quality product. Brilliant customer service. Thank you Jay.
I brought the prestige wall mounted water butt, because it was the only one I saw ( I looked at many) that didn’t look ugly and intrusive, customer care is 100pc. I also contacted them as the water became smelly so they advised on what to buy and we are back to perfect again
Great service. No delays in sending out items. Have used twice and will use again. Highly recommend.
corrected an error in delivery super quick and without fuss. Definitely recommend and will use again
Excellent customer service and very fast delivery would definitely use this company again.
A very good choice of non standard size water butts at reasonable prices. Had an issue fitting one of the butts I purchased but this was quickly resolved with the team's expert advice.
Our order came very quickly and well packed everything in the box that should be. Our e mailed questions were answered very quickly and politely and we are delighted with our quality slim line wall mounted water butt.
Good people to deal with and supply good products as described.
Pleased with product and reordered straight away.
Very happy with our slimline wall mounted water butt - uses a great system to avoid the by-pass you often get with others and looks good with out Victorian house and black pipework etc. The sales team were super helpful and efficient in dealing with a couple of queries I had. And it's worth noting that unlike some companies, on the odd occasion the live chat isn't available, they are incredibly prompt in emailing back when you leave a message via the website 'zendesk' option. The eco and ethical aspects of the outfit also appeal greatly and they don't at all compromise service or quality.
I found the sales team to be very informative and suffered my questions patiently and with good humour, I was very happy with the prices which is why I decided to order another slimline water butt. Delivery was pretty quick and I'm glad to say I had no need to test their returns & refunds but going on the rest of their service I'm sure it would have been equally good.
All round a happy customer.
Extremely helpful advice received when buying a waterbutt. The best range of waterbutts to choose from.
Freeflush is rated 4.84 based on 372 reviews