Freedom To Exist Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freedom To Exist

About Freedom To Exist: Luxury watch brand specialising in ultra-minimal timepieces

hello@freedomtoexist.com

Freedom To ExistOffice 20, 61 Praed Street

How would you rate Freedom To Exist ?

Yaja N
"I was surprised how quickly my gorgeous Rose Gold and Grey watch got to me in Australia. Delivered to my door and what a joy to discover the wonderfully gift wrapped box the watch came in. I could hardly wait to unwrap and pop it on. Truly pleased with the extra holes so it can fit comfortably on my rather slim wrist. Elegant and sophisticated. I love it! Thanks fte."
Sam C
"Beautiful watches at a fantastic price with impeccable and personalised service. One of the most rewarding online shopping experiences I have ever had."
"I absolutely love my small silver and black watch. I've been searching for a watch so simple and cute like this for years!"
"Thank you Kirsty and Paul. My watch arrived very quickly and was beautifully packaged. I love it! I don't have a huge amount of disposable income and like to buy stylish, good quality, individual things rather than designer labels or fashion items. Your watches also have the genius sliding tab on the strap to make it easy to swap for a different colour. If I can convince Santa that I've been good all year he might bring me a rose gold watch next!"
"I was looking for an understated and classy watch for my wife and was delighted to find exactly that and for such a good price. The present was very well received and looks even better in real life. I must also give special mention to the packaging, personal message on a postcard and quickness of delivery which were all impressive"
"Great watches, Great design, great service! #freedomToExist"
"This company is amazing. There watches are a phenomenal quality, and the service and packaging is even better. I knew where my watch was through the whole delivery, and I would buy form them again any day! Highly recommend, their watches aare beautiful."
"Very pleased with the watch, it's simple yet stylish and arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. Thankyou"
"I find it incredible that you can buy such an attractive watch for £99. Thanks @FreedomToExist!"
"The colorway for rose gold/dark brown leather is exceptional. I just happened upon their design as I was interested in a minimalistic watch with those colors. I could not have been more blown away. The minimalism is amazing. No dates or astrological signs or other clunky bull. I got the watch on sale for £49 (~$63). The value for this price was incredible and will serve as a foot in the door. I WILL be getting many more watches from these great people as other designs impress me as well. I was even impressed with the shipping time considering I am in the USA. My only complaint is that, for ~15 seconds out of the minute, the second hand doesn't perfectly line up with the graduations. It was irritating for about a day but all the other benefits heavily outweigh this issue."
"Amazing design and quality/price!"
"Excellent product; prompt, personal, service."
"I was losing the will to live searching for a ladies watch with a leather strap. My criteria were ; long enough strap, easy to read face but not huge numbers, dial not too big and not too small, no fuss, no visible brand name, and elegant. My rose gold model has satisfied all of these and I am really pleased to have found exactly what I was looking for. Paul and Kirsty were extremely helpful, and their service and speed was much appreciated. A great brand; I’m glad I found it!"
"Very quick to deliver with no issue's at all and a brilliant product at the end!"
"My wife and I both have watches and we love them. Customer service is superb too."
"I loved the new watch! The presentation, the branding, the hand-written message. I couldn't wait to get the package, and was so happy when it arrived. Wearing the watch now is a joy! Thank you!"
"The watch is lovely and a perfect fit, well worth the money. Looks even better than it does in the pictures. The service is second to none and happy with the after sales attention."
"Attractive product, swift delivery, smart packaging. Ticks all the boxes."
"Very impressed with the product (my wife is delighted with it) Delivery very efficient and the packaging and presentation was first class. Regards Dennis Barwick"
"I bought a watch online - normally, I like to see & feel the products I buy, but I took a risk, & was not disappointed. The quality is perfect."
"Good service. Good quality"
Freedom To Exist is rated 4.99 based on 237 reviews