Freedom To Exist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freedom To Exist
Email, Live Chat
Read Freedom To Exist Reviews

About Freedom To Exist:

Luxury watch brand specialising in ultra-minimal timepieces

hello@freedomtoexist.com

Freedom To ExistOffice 20, 61 Praed Street

Tell us how Freedom To Exist made you happy
Delighted with my watch- love the simple but stylish design. Also the first time in my life I have bought a watch that actually fits without having extra holes made in the strap. Superb service too.
I am delighted with the stylish watch I bought from freedom to exist. Wonderful title, wonderful design and wonderful price for a real quality watch.
Tejini
Simple, yet sleek (fte3003). Beautiful!
I was slightly worried about buying a watch of this price from a company I had never heard of but I was SO surprised and impressed. The watch is absolutely gorgeous and looks so classy and expensive. Would highly recommend.
Good looking watch. Came promptly. Well made.
I bought the fte3004M Silver Watch. It arrived in the mail last weekend and I absolutely love it. Minimalistic but just gorgeous, easy to adjust the band. A little worried about the durability of the latches, but we'll see. The time was difficult to set, I had trouble turning the knob. Overall, very happy with my purchase, and hope to buy a black watch of the same size from you guys soon!
I love my new watch - the first one I’ve bought in over twenty years. It’s simplicity of design, rose gold hardware and simple leather band are perfect for everyday wear. Its simple elegance is a classic.

But the perfect touch? The watch came with a hand-written “thank for your purchase “ note. In an age of digital communication overload, I love the human touch.
Excellent, bespoke customer service. Beautiful, premium quality watch. Would recommend to all my friends.
Smart and elegant milinese strap at a very reasonable price
Lovely watch, and great service - with a personal touch!
I ordered a new watch strap, which arrived promptly and appears to be of excellent quality. Thank you
My daughter loved her watch. Excellent value and great service. I would recommend this company. thank you.
Quality, elegant watches, simplistic but stylish, very well built.
Would shop with you again my goods arrived on time and well prosented
Great watches...
I’m thrilled with my recent purchase, it’s everything I wanted from a watch at a great price.
I found Freedom To Exist a Great company to deal with and love the personal touches.
Freedom To Exist 5 star review on 13th July 2020
I absolutely love my watch it's so beautiful and elegant I've received a lot of compliments. Delivery was quick and well packed so gorgeous I will definitely order again xx
A truly piece of beauty
I was delighted with my watch and the packaging was so appropriate and carefully done. Altogether a really good experience from ordering to delivery. Thank you.
Very beautiful watch my daughter loves it and she is so happy on her special 18th birthday gift
Freedom To Exist is rated 4.96 based on 490 reviews