Freedom To Exist Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freedom To Exist

About Freedom To Exist: Luxury watch brand specialising in ultra-minimal timepieces

hello@freedomtoexist.com

Freedom To ExistOffice 20, 61 Praed Street

How would you rate Freedom To Exist?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Emily G
"I absolutely love my small silver and black watch. I've been searching for a watch so simple and cute like this for years!"
Verified Reviewer
"This watch was exactly what I was looking for. The simple, elegant design makes it the perfect piece to wear each day. I also loved the personalized card that accompanied this beautiful gift."
Kypros K
"Excellent looking watch that came in very nice packaging and was gift wrapped. All queries were dealt with by Paul Tanner one of the founders and designers in a positive and patient way. How often does that happen? The watch looks great but the way they conduct their business is very very personal even though its over the internet. The people give the impression and behave as if each watch was personally designed for the buyer. The not covering the front with the logo again shows that its your personal watch. They are very very efficient in the contact of their business."
"Simply beautiful"
"Great value and style"
"Love it, great design"
"Watch arrived promptly, on time. Much thought has been given to the package which immediately suggests this would be transferred to the watch, I was not disappointed. For a modestly priced watch, there are some very nice touches, nice leather strap with FTE nicely concealed on the underside & etched on back plate. No clutter on dial, just very stylish that makes a statement & it's keeping excellent time."
"A beautiful product, efficient delivery, with an excellent and personal customer service. I'm very happy to recommend Freedom to exist.I'll be looking out for them in the future."
"I am really pleased with the Freedom To Exist watch I purchased for my wife. She was delighted with the stylish design and quality. The design of the packaging made the opening of the gift extra special. I would highly recommend."
"I purchased the watch for my wife as a gift. She was delighted as she has been searching for a simple and stylish watch that looks great with both casual and formal clothing. She particularly liked the rose gold colour and lack of branding on the face. The design of the presentation case made to opening of the gift extra special. I’m very pleased I discovered Freedom To Exist and would highly recommend."
"Arrived the next day, very pleased and have had lots of compliments at work. Will buy another colour soon!"
"Outstanding service and product. Far better than expected and now my go to watch."
"My favourite Christmas present! Thanks Paul & Kirsty."
"Effortless to order and instant notification from the founders no less about the order. I had to update be shipping address and this was all done so easily. Packaging was lovely and the watch is simply beautiful! Amazing work!"
"Excellent experience with FTE! Amazing customer service and fantastic product!"
"I was very pleased with the watch which I purchased as a Christmas present for my daughter.The packaging and presentation were superb and I appreciated the hand written note accompanying the product.Delivery was on time."
"I love the minimal design and the color and it’s comfortable to wear."
"Prompt delivery in lovely packaging. Watch was a Christmas present for my husband who was very happy with it. We both really liked the simple and unfussy design of the watch."
"The quality and design of the watch are even better in real life, I cant stop wearing it! I love the rose gold finish, and the brown leather works with everything."
"The best gift I received for Christmas, I love my fte watch!"
Freedom To Exist is rated 4.99 based on 216 reviews