Freedom To Exist Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freedom To Exist

About Freedom To Exist: Luxury watch brand specialising in ultra-minimal timepieces

hello@freedomtoexist.com

Freedom To ExistOffice 20, 61 Praed Street

Tell us how Freedom To Exist made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Diana M
"I love the watch and the customer service was excellent."
Oleksandra B
"This watch is perfect for me. It has everything, the style, the quality, the soul. Thank you FTE :)"
"Love this watch! Very stylish, beautiful face and the bracelet and clasp are perfect and easy to open/close. My only issue is that in certain light I can’t see the time very well as the hands are silver and there’s lots of reflection, and this was a major point when choosing a new watch. That said, the longer I have it, the more I love it."
"I was very pleased with the service I received. The watch came with a personalised message and there was a follow up e-mail. The watch was beautifully presented and looks really attractive when worn. I would recommend the company with no hesitation."
"Fabulous customer service! Kirsty and Paul definitely went the extra mile to make sure that the watch arrived in time for my husbands birthday despite being really busy after their appearance on tv. We are really happy with the watch too and it arrived nicely and securely packaged. Would definitely buy from them again."
"I've always struggled to get a watch that fits (slim wrists) and these guys have got the straps spot on (fits all). Also like the fact that there is no logo so nobody knows what you are wearing. Great quality and price point. Can recommend :-)"
"Shipped all the way to Malaysia and it was definitely worth the wait. The fine finishing, minimal and sleek design make it pairs well with any outfit. I simply love the brand philosophy that a good product speaks for itself. Thanks Paul & Kirsty for the service with a personal touch!"
"Ordered watch on Thursday evening and received it in the post on Saturday morning. Great service and I love my watch. Thank you so much"
"Bought a beautiful grey watch for daughter’s birthday. Service was outstanding and accompanied with a lovely handwritten note. Yes it’s only a small thing but it was really appreciated!"
"I love the watch and the customer service was excellent."
"Most impressed from start to finish. Order processed promptly and arrived within two days. When packaging was opened, watch was showing correct time which made me want to wear it immediately. The mesh strap was easy to shorten and the clasp fastened securely. Watch is so comfortable to wear and never slips around my small wrist. It certainly has the whoa factor without the aaaaaahh price tag. So good to trade with people who care so much about their customers and are passionate about their product."
"Simple, intuitive instructions. The slide adjuster on the strap gives infinite adjustment for a comfortable position and just needs a small lever to open and allow it to slide freely. Stylish and easy to read. Light weight."
"So so pleased with my new watch. It’s simple but stylish and I have had so many comments on how lovely it is. I love supporting smaller independent brands and the way this watch is packaged is beautifully presented and the personal message included in it makes it extra special. You can also get it gift wrapped for free in fabulous patterned paper. I will definitely recommend to everyone. Thanks Freedom to Exist!"
"All good communication and I am pleased with the watch and may consider a second purchase"
"I love these watches! I have a rose gold one and a stainless steel one with a tan strap, so my latest purchase was a steel bracelet strap so I can change the look whenever I like. As always, excellent quality, beautifully packaged and delivered very quickly. If I could afford to I’d buy them in every colour combination! Thanks again Kirsty and Paul"
"The whole process of ordering and delivering of watch was great. Everything was smooth and I got the watch cca within a week (considering that I live outside of UK in Slovakia). The watch looks very nice and stylish. I am very satisfied with them. The only thing I would consider to change is the watch crown. Because it is smooth without "cuts", it is very hard to change time with it, because it is slippery when turning."
"I'm absolutely thrilled with my new watch. It's a beautiful design; perfect in its proportions and made with real attention to detail. It's hard to find a simple, stylish and refined watch and this ticks all the boxes - less is most definitely more. Excellent customer service from start to finish, gorgeous packaging, and with a personal touch. I can't recommend fte and their products highly enough. Five stars."
"Hi, the watch was a birthday gift; both service and the product were impeccable. Love the simple design; definitely will be buying from FTE again. 5 stars!"
"Great service, quick and efficient, lovely, good quality watch as good as it appeared on line."
"My watch looks great, it does have a cheap feel to it though. I've gotten much higher quality out of watches in the 125 usd price range. It also ticks a bit loud which is always a sign of lower quality to me. Like I said it does look great though and I love the styling, love that the branding isn't on the dial, it makes it look very sleek...I'd just feel better about the purchase if I paid about 50 usd less."
"Fantastic watch, amazing value, awesome service."
"I LOVE my new watch. I actually ordered 2 & returned one of them successfully. I appreciated the waived fee on shipping (especially since I'm international & investing my most expensive piece of practical jewelry) I absolutely did not mind paying for shipping for the returned watch. Great packaging, customer service & product. I hope the clasp will stay in place & I won't have to ship it over for repair anytime soon!"
Freedom To Exist is rated 4.98 based on 311 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access