Freedom To Exist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freedom To Exist
Email, Live Chat
Read Freedom To Exist Reviews

About Freedom To Exist:

Luxury watch brand specialising in ultra-minimal timepieces

hello@freedomtoexist.com

Freedom To ExistOffice 20, 61 Praed Street

Tell us how Freedom To Exist made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Excellent company no problems with delivery delivered on time and was beautifully presented as it was a gift Thank you
I am delighted with this watch which I purchased for myself. It is exactly what I was looking for, a smart, modern and easy to read watch for everyday use. It also came beautifully packaged.
I could not have asked for a better product. Your service and quality is superb. You even thought of the small things like a personal note and wrapping and my mother in law loved her watch. Would not hesitate to highly recommend and order from you again. Thank you.
I received my watch within two days of order and have barely taken it off since—it is delightful to finally find a simple, elegant leather watch without intrusive logos or branding that actually fits my very tiny wrist, but the straps accommodate a full range of wrist sizes Cannot recommend highly enough.
I loved the name of this company and I just had to buy one of their watches. It arrived very quickly and I am so pleased with it, it is very classy and attractive I just want to show it off !! The company were very helpful and friendly and I would and will ! highly recommend them. Thank you Freedom To Exist,
Lovely, simple, real watches!! A gorgeous present
Excellent product, when there was a minor problem with supply went above and beyond to compensate
Paul has been most helpful ! Customer service is as good as the product !
A decent watch but the buckle on the stral didn't match it (rose gold colour with steel case), and there was damage to the lugs, presumably from the strap being fitted. Overall, the attention to detail was lacking. I found the polished bezel a strange choice on a brushed case, as it cheapened the finish. In sum, not bad but I'd have sent it back if I'd spent full price. Fast delivery and good packaging.
Beautiful watch exactly as described. It even came with a little tool to adjust the strap & to get the back off for a new battery. The communication with the company was excellent & I even received a thankyou card from the owners in with my watch - what a nice touch !!
I love my rose gold watch with the mesh wrist strap. It is my gift to myself to wear at our daughter's wedding. I discovered that I cannot wear a 40mm watch, so this one, at 26mm, is perfect. Thankyou for including the tool to adjust the strap length.
I'm very happy with every aspect of my experience of buying a watch from Freedom To Exist. It took me a while to decide which watch to buy and Paul was really helpful on Live Chat. I love the watch I chose, it's exactly my style, really comfortable. I would definitely buy from FTE again and would recommend them.
Bought a small silver watch for my friends Birthday, the watch is exactly as it’s described, small and very classy. Delivery was very quick and customer service was excellent, Thank you!
Beautiful watches....classy and timeless design with a vintage look, exactly what I was looking for. I ordered two watches - one for a friend as a birthday present and we both absolutely love it! Very quick service, came beautifully packaged with a personal note, which I think is a great touch. Love the brand name too!
Lovely simple watch, exactly as a I wanted and excellent service!
Ordered a watch for my sisters 18th birthday and couldn’t fault! The product quality itself is outstanding, as well as delivery & gift wrapping. Also made the gift personal by writing a note.
Bought the silver watch with the dark brown strap. Good size - not too big or too small. Delivery was quick. Thank you.
So pleased with my watch, it's exactly what I've been looking for for months. The perfect size and shape and so comfortable, I cannot feel it once it's on. And so reasonable! Thank you so much.
Great watch. Quick international delivery. One support question answered within 15 minutes. Thank you!
I purchased this over a year ago and I have already submitted a review. A good watch but the strap became worn quickly
Freedom To Exist is rated 4.97 based on 409 reviews