Freedom To Exist Reviews

60 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Luxury watch brand specialising in ultra-minimal timepieces

hello@freedomtoexist.com

Freedom To Exist
Office 20
61 Praed Street

How would you rate Freedom To Exist?

Ben S
Ben S
Unverified Reviewer

I am not a stylish man. But now I have an awesome new watch I feel a spring in my step and a touch more stylish than I did before. It's clean, minimalist and clearly made with love. (And seeing as I wore it at an interview that got me my new job, I can also credit this watch with materially improving my life and long term prospects). Thanks guys! x
Bernard
Bernard
Verified Buyer

Great bauhaus design. Good legibility. Modern size is comfortable to wear. A design classic.
Ziyad
Verified Buyer

Just like what I expected, classic, neat and classy in the same time! I'm really glad I bought it.
Simon
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent quality and build, would highly recommend FTE products.
Louise F
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent quality and speedy delivery! I am in love with my new watch.
Jennifer D
Unverified Reviewer

I was recommended FTE by a friend and was instantly attracted to their super stylish, elegant and well crafted watches. I purchased a 30 edition in rose gold and tan and have never received so many complements about a watch before. I can highly recommend FTE and will certainly be buying again soon.
Sara D
Unverified Reviewer

Really pleased with my watch. Beautifully designed and packaged. The Dieter Rams principle of design put to great effect.
Verified Reviewer

Great service, great product.
JC
Verified Reviewer

Speedy delivery and great quality.
James
Verified Reviewer

I recieved my watch without a hitch, and was immediately impressed with the build quality. A great watch for everyday use on both smart and casual occasions.
Alison =
Unverified Reviewer

It gave me a watch that I use every day!
ANDREW
Verified Reviewer

This watch is already becoming a classic time piece. I am so happy to have backed the company from the start. As soon as be parcel arrived I knew this was something good. The watch was house down is a superb presentation box. I could not be happier putting it on form the first time. It's can go with any outfit from casual right through to smart even if attire while looking perfectly placed on ones wrist. It becomes part of your arm compared to other watches with their weight and bulkyness. It has sophisticated look and excellent design. I will definitely be back to purchase another (for myself) and others. The perfect watch for everyone looking for a minimal designer wristwatch. Thank you.
Sam
Unverified Reviewer

I initially backed their Kickstarter campaign for the new 40 Edition and was extremely pleased with the watch that I received. Clean, timeless and elegant
Jim
Verified Reviewer

Beautiful, simple and elegant- I love it!
Ann.
Verified Reviewer

Received a present of watch from my husband,loved the packaging when l opened it.For me the face is easy to see and tell the time,just what l wanted.Have had no problems to date with this purchase.
David.
Unverified Reviewer

I wanted a watch that was stylish and elegant, not a huge chunky timepiece. Saw the FTE 40 in black and thought, "That's exactly what I'm looking for ". Delighted with my purchase.
AH

Beautiful, timeless watches.
Jay
Unverified Reviewer

Fell in love with the watch as soon as I saw it. The service I got was a premium level. So helpful and so happy to have such a beautifully designed watched at a great price. Customer for life
Unverified Reviewer

Great service and a beautiful piece. Was so happy with my watch I bought my family one each for Christmas. Love it
Nick
Verified Reviewer

Beautiful watch, the perfect present for my girlfriend.
Very quick shipping, great service!
Peter
Verified Reviewer

Love the non-branded face. I was looking for a watch like this for ages.
Dan
Verified Reviewer

Very stylish watch. Looks great!
Rick H
Verified Reviewer

Really pleased with my FTE watch. Got friends asking where I got it!
Freedom To Exist is rated 4.97 based on 60 reviews