Freedom To Exist Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freedom To Exist

About Freedom To Exist: Luxury watch brand specialising in ultra-minimal timepieces

Freedom To ExistOffice 20, 61 Praed Street

How would you rate Freedom To Exist?

Verified Reviewer

Just received my order and very very pleased, excellent quality and delivered next day with great communication - fte4007 - order number #1051 - Thank you!
Bernard
Bernard
Verified Buyer

Great bauhaus design. Good legibility. Modern size is comfortable to wear. A design classic.
Ziyad
Verified Buyer

Just like what I expected, classic, neat and classy in the same time! I'm really glad I bought it.

Paula J
Unverified Reviewer

Love my watch! Received as a gift and have had lots of compliments. Packaging was lovely and its now my go to watch.
Andrew G
Verified Buyer

Excellent service with a personal touch. Highly recommended!
Andrew G
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service with a personal touch. Highly recommended!
Verified Buyer

I bought extra leather straps for my previously purchased, beautiful FTE watch. I received great service and the straps arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I warmly recommend FTE watches!
Alex
Verified Reviewer

Love my FTE watch, absolutely stunning, understated design and great personal service. Thanks Paul and Kirsty!
Verified Buyer

I recently purchased the small rose gold & tan watch and I have to say: I love it. It is stylish, minimalist and I can wear both casually or at a more official event. I have several watches but I keep returning back to this gem, trying to adapt my outfit according to it. It's definitely a good investment.
Abigail W
Verified Buyer

From the beautiful packaging to the wonderfully minimal design and luxury finish - I adore my watch!
Simon
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality and build, would highly recommend FTE products.
Louise F
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality and speedy delivery! I am in love with my new watch.
Jennifer D
Verified Buyer

I was recommended FTE by a friend and was instantly attracted to their super stylish, elegant and well crafted watches. I purchased a 30 edition in rose gold and tan and have never received so many complements about a watch before. I can highly recommend FTE and will certainly be buying again soon.
Sara D
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with my watch. Beautifully designed and packaged. The Dieter Rams principle of design put to great effect.
Mark M
Verified Buyer

Elegant, stylish and a great quality piece. Delighted with this and bought a second one in black to accessorise with a differ look.
Loved the ease with the ordering process and beautiful packaging - well thought through in every respect.
Morag
Verified Buyer

Beautifully crafted watch in gorgeous packaging. Such a treat. I love my watch so much
Marko G
Verified Buyer

The watch is a really well thought out and designed item.
The materials and finishing is great, and the packaging makes it feel like a real gift (to oneself).
Great design, quality and execution for a very minimalist, beautifully thought out product.
I've received lots of comments and compliments, and I'm spreading the word.

Keep up the good work!
Jen F
Verified Buyer

Beautiful, timeless watch design. Stunning minimalist packaging. A very lovely new watch and new brand.
Alex W
Verified Buyer

It's upgraded my wrist to be the envy of all my friends :D
Jonathan L
Verified Buyer

Great quality product which is clean and very elegant, but also feels unique. I love wearing it.
Damien R