Freedom To Exist Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freedom To Exist

About Freedom To Exist: Luxury watch brand specialising in ultra-minimal timepieces

hello@freedomtoexist.com

Freedom To ExistOffice 20, 61 Praed Street

How would you rate Freedom To Exist?

Sam C
"Beautiful watches at a fantastic price with impeccable and personalised service. One of the most rewarding online shopping experiences I have ever had."
Emily G
"I absolutely love my small silver and black watch. I've been searching for a watch so simple and cute like this for years!"
"This watch was exactly what I was looking for. The simple, elegant design makes it the perfect piece to wear each day. I also loved the personalized card that accompanied this beautiful gift."
"The watch is lovely and a perfect fit, well worth the money. Looks even better than it does in the pictures. The service is second to none and happy with the after sales attention."
"Attractive product, swift delivery, smart packaging. Ticks all the boxes."
"Very impressed with the product (my wife is delighted with it) Delivery very efficient and the packaging and presentation was first class. Regards Dennis Barwick"
"I bought a watch online - normally, I like to see & feel the products I buy, but I took a risk, & was not disappointed. The quality is perfect."
"Good service. Good quality"
"I love simple watches without all the buttons and multiple dials. The Freedom to Exist watch meets my brief and is a great addition to my collection. It has caused several admiring comments from friends who have never seen an unbranded watch before. Tremendous idea and I hope that we will see more designs coming through. I am considering buying another of these watches."
"Simply beautiful"
"Great value and style"
"Love it, great design"
"Watch arrived promptly, on time. Much thought has been given to the package which immediately suggests this would be transferred to the watch, I was not disappointed. For a modestly priced watch, there are some very nice touches, nice leather strap with FTE nicely concealed on the underside & etched on back plate. No clutter on dial, just very stylish that makes a statement & it's keeping excellent time."
"A beautiful product, efficient delivery, with an excellent and personal customer service. I'm very happy to recommend Freedom to exist.I'll be looking out for them in the future."
"I am really pleased with the Freedom To Exist watch I purchased for my wife. She was delighted with the stylish design and quality. The design of the packaging made the opening of the gift extra special. I would highly recommend."
"I purchased the watch for my wife as a gift. She was delighted as she has been searching for a simple and stylish watch that looks great with both casual and formal clothing. She particularly liked the rose gold colour and lack of branding on the face. The design of the presentation case made to opening of the gift extra special. I’m very pleased I discovered Freedom To Exist and would highly recommend."
"Arrived the next day, very pleased and have had lots of compliments at work. Will buy another colour soon!"
"Outstanding service and product. Far better than expected and now my go to watch."
"My favourite Christmas present! Thanks Paul & Kirsty."
"Effortless to order and instant notification from the founders no less about the order. I had to update be shipping address and this was all done so easily. Packaging was lovely and the watch is simply beautiful! Amazing work!"
"Excellent experience with FTE! Amazing customer service and fantastic product!"
Freedom To Exist is rated 4.99 based on 223 reviews