Freedom To Exist Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freedom To Exist

About Freedom To Exist: Luxury watch brand specialising in ultra-minimal timepieces

hello@freedomtoexist.com

Freedom To ExistOffice 20, 61 Praed Street

How would you rate Freedom To Exist?

Kypros K
Verified Buyer

"Excellent looking watch that came in very nice packaging and was gift wrapped.All queries were dealt with by Paul Tanner one of the founders and designers in a positive and patient way. How often does that happen? The watch looks great but the way they conduct their business is very very personal even though its over the internet. The people give the impression and behave as if each watch was personally designed for the buyer. The not covering the front with the logo again shows that its your personal watch. They are very very efficient in the conduct of their business. Customers service is second to none"
Sasha O
Verified Buyer

A gorgeous timeless watch, with super cool packaging. Great correspondence with no problems at all. I haven't had a watch in years but since I brought my Freedom to Exist watch I've worn it every day. Thanks x
Anna T
Verified Buyer

I love love love my new watch! It is simple yet super-stylish, and not too large on my slim wrist. I received a hand-written postcard from Kirsty with my order and I'm so impressed with the personal touch. I'm looking for an excuse to buy another...
Warren
Verified Reviewer

Just received my order and very very pleased, excellent quality and delivered next day with great communication - fte4007 - order number #1051 - Thank you!
Paula J
Verified Buyer

Love my watch! Received as a gift and have had lots of compliments. Packaging was lovely and its now my go to watch.
Andrew G
Verified Buyer

Excellent service with a personal touch. Highly recommended!
Andrew G
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service with a personal touch. Highly recommended!
Verified Buyer

I bought extra leather straps for my previously purchased, beautiful FTE watch. I received great service and the straps arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I warmly recommend FTE watches!
Alex
Verified Reviewer

Love my FTE watch, absolutely stunning, understated design and great personal service. Thanks Paul and Kirsty!
Verified Buyer

I recently purchased the small rose gold & tan watch and I have to say: I love it. It is stylish, minimalist and I can wear both casually or at a more official event. I have several watches but I keep returning back to this gem, trying to adapt my outfit according to it. It's definitely a good investment.
Abigail W
Verified Buyer

From the beautiful packaging to the wonderfully minimal design and luxury finish - I adore my watch!
Simon
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality and build, would highly recommend FTE products.
Louise F
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality and speedy delivery! I am in love with my new watch.
Jennifer D
Verified Buyer

I was recommended FTE by a friend and was instantly attracted to their super stylish, elegant and well crafted watches. I purchased a 30 edition in rose gold and tan and have never received so many complements about a watch before. I can highly recommend FTE and will certainly be buying again soon.
Sara D
Verified Buyer

Really pleased with my watch. Beautifully designed and packaged. The Dieter Rams principle of design put to great effect.
James
Verified Reviewer

I recieved my watch without a hitch, and was immediately impressed with the build quality. A great watch for everyday use on both smart and casual occasions.
ANDREW
Verified Reviewer

This watch is already becoming a classic time piece. I am so happy to have backed the company from the start. As soon as be parcel arrived I knew this was something good. The watch was house down is a superb presentation box. I could not be happier putting it on form the first time. It's can go with any outfit from casual right through to smart even if attire while looking perfectly placed on ones wrist. It becomes part of your arm compared to other watches with their weight and bulkyness. It has sophisticated look and excellent design. I will definitely be back to purchase another (for myself) and others. The perfect watch for everyone looking for a minimal designer wristwatch. Thank you.
Jim
Verified Reviewer

Beautiful, simple and elegant- I love it!
David.
Verified Buyer

I wanted a watch that was stylish and elegant, not a huge chunky timepiece. Saw the FTE 40 in black and thought, "That's exactly what I'm looking for ". Delighted with my purchase.
Jay
Verified Buyer

Fell in love with the watch as soon as I saw it. The service I got was a premium level. So helpful and so happy to have such a beautifully designed watched at a great price. Customer for life
Freedom To Exist is rated 4.96 based on 51 reviews