Freedom To Exist Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freedom To Exist

About Freedom To Exist: Luxury watch brand specialising in ultra-minimal timepieces

hello@freedomtoexist.com

Freedom To ExistOffice 20, 61 Praed Street

Click Here

Tell us how Freedom To Exist made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Susana M
"I'm really happy with my watch, it was exactly what I was looking for! All in black, simple and elegant lines, with the right proportion with my wrist (that's so slim)...for sure, less is more! Thank you so much :)"
Diana M
"I love the watch and the customer service was excellent."
Oleksandra B
"This watch is perfect for me. It has everything, the style, the quality, the soul. Thank you FTE :)"
"Excellent product, beautifully packaged and very personal service"
"Very pleased with my watch, black face, subtle clean design. Excellent as a dress watch. Swift delivery and stylish packaging."
"My watch is elegant and beautiful. I am in my 70's and I'm used to having a classical watch. My daughter-in-law, despite iPhones, tablets and laptops used for checking time, also loved my watch and bought her own. I can't think of anything I can add to improve either the quality or the service. Thank you. o/"
"I am so delighted with this simple but stylish watch - Rose gold with a grey strap goes with most outfits. What is also really special is the striking black packaging and hand written note. Such a personal touch. Congratulations Kirsty & Paul"
"Excellent service and product. My daughter was delighted with her gift. Thank you"
"Absolutely love my watch. No nonsense quality watch with lovely quality leather strap. Have worn it non stop since I received it and looks great 😊"
"Prompt service lovely card in with the watch which was an18 th birthday gift for my grandson.He is delighted with it"
"I love my new watch! I really like how I received a handwritten thank you note for my order AND the watch was set to my time zone - so thoughtful. Thank you for making such a quality product. It is exactly what I was looking for!"
"Very pleased with my lovely black watch. Looks great, and keeps accurate time."
"Everything went well from ordering to delivery and I am very pleased with my lovely watch. I wish Freedom to Exist every success."
"The range of watches was good, the style was classically simple and the manufacture was tidy, an all round pleasing watch at a fantastic price. The ordering process was easy, delivery was quick and the packaging and presentation was effective without being over the top. All round first class experience, thoroughly recommend fte."
"What a lovely watch, my husband loves it! Great service and communication as well. Really happy!"
"Beautiful, minimalistic, quality watch! Quick delivery as well!"
"Really excellent service. The watch was beautiful and arrived well packaged and on time. Throughly recommend this company."
"A lot of thought put into a lovely simple watch. Many thanks."
"I am a repeat customer who has bought watches for myself and for gifting. I love their elegant watch design, smart packaging and consistently excellent customer service. Brilliant range of watches and a fantastic company. Highly recommended!"
"I love the watch, clear well made, stylish. The packaging is gift like quailty and very nice, ialso liked the personal touch with communication."
"I received my watch today and I love it. It's all the things I like: simple design, quality materials and not covered in logos; even the delivery packaging is stylish. My mum admired it so much, she ordered her own design."
"This is the second purchase I have made from fte and I have never been disappointed. The watches are beautiful and you can tell you are buying from designers who love what they do! Treat yourself to a fabulous designer watch at much less than designer prices, you won’t regret it!"
Freedom To Exist is rated 4.97 based on 340 reviews