Freedom To Exist Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freedom To Exist

About Freedom To Exist: Luxury watch brand specialising in ultra-minimal timepieces

hello@freedomtoexist.com

Freedom To ExistOffice 20, 61 Praed Street

Tell us how Freedom To Exist made you happy

Over 7 Days
"The watch took a little longer to arrive - customers outside Europe should expect to wait longer than the 5 days stated on FTE's website. That was no fault of FTE's - it was the first time they had delivered to Singapore and Royal Mail had slipped up in tracking the delivery. Paul was very patient in addressing my queries, and the watch I ordered eventually arrived in good condition after the New Year. Kudos to Paul, the product is lovely and looks just as it does on the pictures."
Yaja N
"I was surprised how quickly my gorgeous Rose Gold and Grey watch got to me in Australia. Delivered to my door and what a joy to discover the wonderfully gift wrapped box the watch came in. I could hardly wait to unwrap and pop it on. Truly pleased with the extra holes so it can fit comfortably on my rather slim wrist. Elegant and sophisticated. I love it! Thanks fte."
"Beautiful watches at a fantastic price with impeccable and personalised service. One of the most rewarding online shopping experiences I have ever had."
"I ordered a replacement watch strap for my sister and with the attention to detail you get with FTE, you would have thought I’d spent 10K! An email expressing appreciation for the order, a hand written card of thanks when the item arrived in beautifully premium packaging made this experience one of the best in all my years. Please never lose your personal touch it meant so much and I will be back! Thanks Kirsty and Paul."
"Ordered a watch from FTE and it is beautiful!! The smaller dial is perfect for my tiny wrists and it is light and comfortable to wear everyday. The grey dial face was a surprise but adds a special factor as it's not very common. There were some shipping delays to Australia but Paul was so responsive and replied quickly to my messages, offering to follow up with the shipping company. Watch arrived about half a week later :)"
"Found a watch that was just the right size for my very small wrists, simple, elegant, affordable and yet sturdy. Had it shipped to Canada from the UK. Then I got a bit worried (and carried away) because it was not coming. But Paul answered every email within an hour (despite the time difference) and with a little patience it finally arrived. Perfect in every way, already showing accurate time for Canada, but what is priceless here is the personal touch, the incredible customer service and the devotion these people put in their product."
"I am so glad a came across your website. The watches are truly amazing. I didn't realise how small my wrist was and to find beautiful watches that are made to fit and are unbranded was a touch. I will be ordering again. Thank you so much for your customer service too."
"I bought this watch for my husband and he is delighted with it. He is very fussy so it's high praise indeed that hes happy with it. He wanted a simple design that looked good. The customer service and speed of delivery was excellent. I would use this company again."
"The watches are so gorgeous. Hearts melt. My wife was ecstatic. :-) Really appreciate the handwritten notes as well. You guys made our day. Thanks Kirsty & Paul."
"Great service, lovely watch."
"Unexpectedly personal service that was quick and easy. They dealt perfectly with questions and showed they care. 120% satisfies. Great product and great value. 👍👍👍"
"Everything for me was perfect: design, from packaging to watch, the seemingly personal service, the speed of delivery (amazing). BUT , see my email, I have lost this beautiful artefact, having spent much of my life looking for a watch that fitted and looked good."
"Good watch,Good price,Good service . Thanks"
"I love my new watches! Simple, elegant and so well made - exactly what I need and want in a watch. I expect I’ll have them for years to come. Thank you!!!"
"I read an article about FTE and their thinking behind the watch and it struck an immediate chord. So I bought myself the silver version with the white face and it is truly beautiful. Pure, simple and expensive looking, plus I was able to fit it precisely to my slim wrist. I found the fastening a bit tricky at first but the company was great and sent me a special little video. I quickly managed it and realise it is a very secure clasp. I adore my FTE watch. The packaging is gorgeous and must be amazing to receive as a gift."
"The watch is so beautiful, and the smaller size of the two options is perfect for my wrist size. All the details are stunning. It arrived really quickly, and the customer service is really great, I hope FTE continue to have great future - it's amazing to finally find a branding-free watch. I definitely would like to buy a 2nd."
"Beautiful watch, well made. Superb customer service. Very pleased overall. Good luck."
"Perfect, just what I was hoping for, in particular as I have a small wrist. Simple design and comfortable to wear, so pleased I bought a second for my wife. I wish FTE on going success"
"Great, stylish watch at a reasonable price"
"The watch is very good quality and has a timeless style."
"Thank you Kirsty and Paul for the two stylish watches which I bought from you.They were beautifully gift wrapped.The watches are stylish in their simplicity which I love.Thank you also for your communication and my orders prompt despatch ,even though it was the Christmas holiday period.My best wishes to you and your business."
"I purchased a rather nice watch and, separately, a Milanese strap as a Christmas present for my daughter. I have to say the service and attention to detail from FTE was exemplary and much appreciated!"
"Very nice minimalistic watch, belt is a bit shiny surprise, but it's OK"
Freedom To Exist is rated 4.99 based on 281 reviews