Freedom To Exist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freedom To Exist
Email, Live Chat
Read Freedom To Exist Reviews

About Freedom To Exist:

Luxury watch brand specialising in ultra-minimal timepieces

hello@freedomtoexist.com

Freedom To Exist Reviews | 28th November 2019
Freedom To Exist Reviews | 11th November 2019
Freedom To Exist Reviews | 28th September 2019
More Photos & Videos
Good looking watch, just as described. I'm very happy with it and the service. Only too pleased to help your business flourish.
Beautiful/simplicity watch looks really good when I wear it.
Delighted with my watch thank you. Liked the photo.all the best, Kaye.
Great watch, wife very happy and quick and easy purchase and delivery! Thank you!
I love this watch - perfect shape, fit and it's nice and lightweight. Beautiful finishes and minimal details!
Beautiful watch. Sturdy and stylish. 100% pleased with my order
Freedom To Exist 5 star review on 30th June 2020
Great quality watch and good value for money. They were also very efficient when we requested an exchange, replying to our email and sending a replacement and a returns label very promptly, with no issues at all. Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Unfortunately l happened to break an everyday watch that I was particularly fond of.
So I needed to replace it and l Googled ladies watches. It took me all of 10 minutes to discover just the type of watch that I like. It is a rose gold coloured case with a soft gray face and soft brown leather strap. The quality of the watch and the extremely reasonable price has made me very happy with my new watch.
I love both the watch I recently bought from Freedom to Exist, and their incredibly friendly, fast and considerate customer service. I would be very happy to highly recommend them, and am looking forward to getting many years' wear from my new watch. Many thanks Kirsty and Paul!
A delighted grandson was thrilled with his watch from you. I was able to see his excitement on FaceTime as he carefully revealed his watch from its watch-design wrapping paper with the watch-design card. Contact I’d made with the firm was met with a very pleasant and speedy response.
Purchased watch for my wife while her watch is being repaired. Fantastic value, good looking with leather strap. My wife very pleased. Certainly recommend your company.
Very impressed, thankyou very much.
I have ordered twice from here. The watches are the perfect size and no branding which I love, overall high quality. Very lovely and personal customer service.
I bought a very reasonably priced watch from FTE for my personal use. It arrived in good time and was well packaged and seems of very good quality. I heartily recommend.
My fifth watch from Freedom to Exist - whole family and beyond. Beautiful watches, fantastic value
Bought 4 all together for each sister, 3 gold and black and 1 rose gold. Everyone loved their own watch. Perfect for slim wrists, not chunky. Looks very flattering and sophisticated.
This is now my 2nd time purchasing from FTE. In both experiences, their customer service has been absolutely amazing. Paul actually reached out to me before shipping just to make sure my purchase selections were correct since I had purchased non-matching items (14mm and 18mm straps). Shipping was quick internationally. I would buy from them again in the near future!
Absolutely delighted with my gorgeous watch. You service was brilliant, delivered on time and your follow up service was 1st class, really made me feel that you cared about customer service and pride in your products. Most certainly will recommend you to everyone. Thanks again.
Excellent, beautiful watch, fantastic service from Kirsty and Paul. Just amazing
Arrived promptly and the watch is lovely. Looks very stylish and simple and sleek.
Freedom To Exist is rated 4.97 based on 470 reviews