FRANTICELIX Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend FRANTICELIX

Market Chambers, 4 Black Friers Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how FRANTICELIX made you happy

"Delivery service good but disappointed to see that they had gone down in price before I even received them."
"When worn as a beanie it does not cover my ears fully. It needs to be a little longer in length."
"Found under Men's, the L/XL hat is too snug on my husband's head (average size), seems more like it would be for boys. Waste of money as no point returning due to there being not much to refund after signed delivery postage costs. Very disappointed."
"The product is great, the packaging was good and Karl was friendly and pleasant to deal with but unfortunately receiving the product on day three after ordering when paying £8.50 for next day delivery left me a bit disappointed. I would consider using Franticelix again but certainly not for anything urgent as the next day delivery is very expensive and not accurate."
"The website is fine, the produce was good but I do take issue with your email notification/delivery service. When I order stuff from most businesses (Amazon, Debenhams, sports direct) I get a date when it will be delivered on purchase and when I get the dispatch email.. I get the day it will be delivered. Your company provided neither and I had to just ensure someone was at home all week as it wasn’t clear when it would come."
"Loved the product....but disappointed that it took so long to comme. No tracking and no answer to messages left on customer service telephone number"
"Placed this order on July 6th, now 15th July and still not received. Not happy about this!!"
"Excellent products (Regatta 3/4 trousers - stretch and normal), and excellent prices. Prompt and courteous reply to a query. Disappointed though, that I paid an extra £8.50 on two occasions for next day delivery, and that on each occasion it took two days to dispatch the orders, and on the second, two days to arrive from dispatch confirmation at lunchtime! I feel I waisted an extra £17."
"Shoes were good as hoped but sadly delivery time took longer than promised!!! I needed the boots for a short holiday and the boots arrived after the break.....!!"
"slow delivery not helped because the return label was as big as the address label and it looks like it had been routed to the wrong sorting office. Well wrapped."
"I have yet to receive my purchase."
"When I bought my Helia 36 lantern it was saying that I will receive my product within 3-4 working days but it took 6 working days and I had to wait 11 days to get my purchase. I am not happy about it."
"I've already done this!!!!"
"Would have been 5 stars if I wasn't lied to about dispatch date. Cheapest but could do with more polite communication."
"Not received goods yet."
"The goods were fine but I received a review email before I had even received the goods - they didn't arrive until late Monday afternoon"
"I have returned the item will reserve judgement when received the item"
"Still awaiting item was expecting delivery Wednesday, Thursday 7 th 8th still no sight, postage not that quick."
FRANTICELIX is rated 4.61 based on 762 reviews