FRANTICELIX Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend FRANTICELIX

Market Chambers, 4 Black Friers Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how FRANTICELIX made you happy

"When am I going to receive the item I purchased? I had a delivery date between 2nd & 5th December it is now the 7th."
"The website is fine, the produce was good but I do take issue with your email notification/delivery service. When I order stuff from most businesses (Amazon, Debenhams, sports direct) I get a date when it will be delivered on purchase and when I get the dispatch email.. I get the day it will be delivered. Your company provided neither and I had to just ensure someone was at home all week as it wasn’t clear when it would come."
"Turned up on time and just what I wanted, next time I order a red pair"
"I ordered an item (clearly marked as available) through their website on the Friday and was only told the following Tuesday around midday that the product was actually out of stock. The payment had already been taken and I was promised a refund within 3 days which would mean I would only get my money back a week after placing the order. This lack of organisation and proper stock management was already unacceptable but the message received from their customer service is the reason why I would never recommend anyone to order from them: "Hi, Sorry to say due to a stock error we do not currently have this have refunded back to your card. Sorry again. Cheers" - I am sorry too but I think I deserve at least punctuation."
"If only the product turned up quicker than these requests for a review"
"Still waiting for my order............"
FRANTICELIX is rated 4.62 based on 729 reviews