FRANTICELIX Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend FRANTICELIX

Market Chambers, 4 Black Friers Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how FRANTICELIX made you happy

"The trousers were just as described and they were delivered ahead of time. Excellent."
"Great products, keen prices and rapid service."
"Good prices including free delivery....good comms. and reliable delivery..Will use again πŸ™‚πŸ‘"
"Prompt efficient service Happy with well packaged purchase"
"ordered tuesday arrived friday first class i will use franticelix again"
"Quick; nice quality; very helpful staff."
"Good quality; quick delivery and very helpful staff."
"The clothing I bought was cheaper than on other web sites I had viewed. The delivery was prompt, well packaged and I was kept informed of the tracking of my order."
"Quick delivery, clear and good communication. Thank you"
"Lovely jacket fits daughter perfect ..."
"Response to questions was quick Delivery came with no problems. Would purchase from them again."
"How can I review if I haven't received the item after 7 days?"
"Quick and easy service"
"I haven’t received my purchase yet! Received now and excellent. I’d forgotten how bad the weather had been for some people so the problem was with the mail, not the organisation."
"Ordered lots of items ranging from Craghoppers to Dare 2b & I have been delighted with them all. Great quality, true to size & amazing value for money. I shall certainly recommend you to my friends who also love adventure. Thank you."
"Very happy with my order as was cheapest price on internet and arrived on time even though due to the severe weather conditions I thought it would be late. Would shop here again!"
"Very good price compared to other outlets /retailers. Delivery did take 6 days from ordering but I am pleased with this purchase .A lovely jacket great colour ."
"Was very easy to order, with standard delivery it arrived six days later. Item was well packaged and great quality!"
"Great service. Lovely warm fleece. Good price."
"Prompt delivery and item was well packed. A very efficient service. Thank you."
FRANTICELIX is rated 4.61 based on 762 reviews