FRANTICELIX Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend FRANTICELIX

Market Chambers, 4 Black Friers Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how FRANTICELIX made you happy

"The goods ordered are of excellent quality and value. This, plus the efficient dispatch of our order and a speedy response to,a routine query prompted this rating. Recommended."
"My sunglasses arrived in the correct timescale and they are exactly as shown online. I'm pleased with my purchase"
"No fuss ordering excellent."
"Product matched the description and delivery time reasonable."
"Loved the product....but disappointed that it took so long to comme. No tracking and no answer to messages left on customer service telephone number"
"So easy to order .received items with in a couple of days. Shirt was a Perfect fit."
"2nd time of ordering from Franticelix proved to be just as reliable, good value, quick delivery and genuine manufacturers product at an exceptional price as before"
"Placed this order on July 6th, now 15th July and still not received. Not happy about this!!"
"Very happy with product and service"
"I was emailed when the item came back in stock. The order arrived very quickly at a good price. Excellent service!"
"Cheapest I found on line and very quick service"
"Turned up on time and just what I wanted, next time I order a red pair"
"They emailed me when the item came into stock and delivered promptly."
"The photo showed a dark mesh on the insect net on the hat, but you sent one with a pale net. (This is harder to see through, as it transmits more light.) But otherwise it is a good hat with good service from you. thanks"
"I ordered a Kiwi Cragghoppers Belt but due to my error I ordered the wrong size. I sent an e-mail explaining this, and was told to send it back. A correct size replacement was sent out to me in due in due course"
"Quick to refund returns. Thank you."
"I ordered some Regatta crops on 23 May and the money was taken from my bank account. I have not yet received my purchase, today is 30 May."
"Excellent products (Regatta 3/4 trousers - stretch and normal), and excellent prices. Prompt and courteous reply to a query. Disappointed though, that I paid an extra £8.50 on two occasions for next day delivery, and that on each occasion it took two days to dispatch the orders, and on the second, two days to arrive from dispatch confirmation at lunchtime! I feel I waisted an extra £17."
"I ordered a shirt advertised as a Nosilife shirt. The shirt that arrived was from Craighoppers but was not a Nosilife shirt. I have had to use the shirt sent but it should not be advertised as Nosilife if it is not that type of shirt. Delivery etc was fine."
"Efficient service and speedy delivery."
FRANTICELIX is rated 4.61 based on 762 reviews