FRANTICELIX Reviews

of reviewers recommend FRANTICELIX
Read FRANTICELIX Reviews

Market Chambers, 4 Black Friers Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how FRANTICELIX made you happy
very fast and on time, excellent quality coat.
Excellent service and fast delivery. Kept informed at all times.
Speedy service and items very reasonably priced - overall very pleased
I ordered the bib shorts in size medium, the paperwork I received said medium,the bag they were in said medium but the size printed in the shorts is XS extra small.
I emailed them back with images confirming this and have not received a reply.
I was happy to wait a little while longer for them to reply.However this email came instead asking for a review.So I have
Perfect service
Delivery took a little longer than expected. Item brilliant.
Trousers a very competitive price but delivery was a bit slow, took 8 days
No problems at all....got some great waterproof walking shoes at a great price, delivered quickly. Delighted.
Cracking good value for a soft shell jacket which arrived in good time. Will use Franticelix again 👍🏻
Purchased Craghoppers waterproof jacket. Price reasonable and delivery prompt. Item arrived as described.
If I could pick no stars I would. DO NOT order anything from this company.

I ordered a pair of hiking boots and they still haven't arrived. I contacted the company by email and they stated 3-5 working days for delivery. 5 days came and went, as did the weeks that followed.

I politely asked them to track my order with their courier and they stopped replying. No further explanation, no refund.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Fantastic service just what you need these days fantastic price excellent son likes it for school
Trousers ordered arrived very quickly unfortunately they were too small had to return for a refund.
Received the order in good time. Unfortunately, it was not right for my wife so we had to return. No problems from Franticelix with the returns process and refund was processed speedily. Would happily use them again.
AVOID!!! I placed & paid for my order only to be emailed 3 days later saying they couldn’t send my order due to floods in their warehouse & had to wait nearly 2 weeks for my refund which I had to make threw PayPal
Excellent service, really good product at exceptional value
Excellent service
easy to use, free delivery but would have liked the offer of next day delivery!
Easy ordering process, good selection of items. Quick delivery. I love my Dolomite shoes and boots, can't wait to get out and about in them.
Great service good communication on delivery window thank you
FRANTICELIX is rated 4.56 based on 901 reviews