FRANTICELIX Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend FRANTICELIX

Market Chambers, 4 Black Friers Street, United Kingdom

How would you rate FRANTICELIX ?

"Quick to refund returns. Thank you."
Marian Mann
Verified Buyer
"I ordered some Regatta crops on 23 May and the money was taken from my bank account. I have not yet received my purchase, today is 30 May."
John Alldred
Verified Buyer
"Excellent products (Regatta 3/4 trousers - stretch and normal), and excellent prices. Prompt and courteous reply to a query. Disappointed though, that I paid an extra £8.50 on two occasions for next day delivery, and that on each occasion it took two days to dispatch the orders, and on the second, two days to arrive from dispatch confirmation at lunchtime! I feel I waisted an extra £17."
Allan Wilton
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a shirt advertised as a Nosilife shirt. The shirt that arrived was from Craighoppers but was not a Nosilife shirt. I have had to use the shirt sent but it should not be advertised as Nosilife if it is not that type of shirt. Delivery etc was fine."
"Efficient service and speedy delivery."
"The trousers were just as described and they were delivered ahead of time. Excellent."
Dave Rollinson
Verified Buyer
"Great products, keen prices and rapid service."
Robert Beard
Verified Buyer
"Good prices including free delivery....good comms. and reliable delivery..Will use again 🙂👍"
Janis Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Prompt efficient service Happy with well packaged purchase"
Maurice Bradley
Verified Buyer
"ordered tuesday arrived friday first class i will use franticelix again"
Jennifer Cousins
Verified Buyer
"Quick; nice quality; very helpful staff."
Jennifer Cousins
Verified Buyer
"Good quality; quick delivery and very helpful staff."
"The clothing I bought was cheaper than on other web sites I had viewed. The delivery was prompt, well packaged and I was kept informed of the tracking of my order."
"Quick delivery, clear and good communication. Thank you"
"Lovely jacket fits daughter perfect ..."
"Response to questions was quick Delivery came with no problems. Would purchase from them again."
Patricia Van Eeten
Verified Buyer
"How can I review if I haven't received the item after 7 days?"
Mrs. Chris Deacon
"Quick and easy service"
Victoria Benson
Verified Buyer
"I haven’t received my purchase yet! Received now and excellent. I’d forgotten how bad the weather had been for some people so the problem was with the mail, not the organisation."
Sheila Antrobus
Verified Buyer
"Ordered lots of items ranging from Craghoppers to Dare 2b & I have been delighted with them all. Great quality, true to size & amazing value for money. I shall certainly recommend you to my friends who also love adventure. Thank you."
FRANTICELIX is rated 4.66 based on 647 reviews