FRANTICELIX Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend FRANTICELIX

Market Chambers, 4 Black Friers Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how FRANTICELIX made you happy

"Great product delivered on time"
"It arrived on time Quality, -- as described . heavy duty will keep me dry. Am i satisfieed? YES"
"Exactly as ordered. Arrived quickly. Hassle free sale. Would use again. Thanks"
"good & accurate coloured illustrations of the jacket I was searching for; easy on-line ordering and quick delivery. Very pleased all round. John M."
"The jacket I ordered was delivered on time."
"Fantastic online shop fantastic prices simply checkout fast delivery highly recommended"
"Website easy to use, item delivered quickly, postage included. Item as described and fits well."
"Very happy with product, only received order yesterday so yet to try out. Excellent service from Franticelix, as described."
"I ordered 2 polo shirts, easy check out, you are informed about your parcel being ordered/dispatched, no problems with delivery, I would recommend FRANTICELIX and would use them again"
"Item posted immediately. Good quality workwear ."
"Ordered an item 3rd of May, today is the 16th and i have not received the item. They never pick up calls as well. I would never shop from them again"
"Good prices, satisfied. The tracking number for the shipping it could be a good idea to be send on dispatched email."
"Easy ordering and excellent prices, prompt delivery."
"I bought it as a replacement for my old one and it does exactly what I expected it to do. The light is even brighter than the older one. Love it. Services were brilliant ."
"No problems, as ordered with prompt delivery, very good service"
"Easy to use website. Excellent sevice, delivered on time in good packaging."
"Quick, efficient."
"Excellent service from Franticelix. I’d never really heard of the company and was nervous to order from them, but they had the best price for my product and thought I’d give them a go. I was kept informed of when my order was dispatched which was quickly after ordering and item arrived promptly. Would definitely order again from them."
"WAS VERY PLEASED WITH JACKET AND HAVE ORDERED 2 MORE TODAY. GOOD WEB SITE."
"Bought replacement Craghopper jacket for husband advertised at £26 but actually cost more. However was still cheap. Colour and quality as expected. Delivery a little slow but not an issue. Would use website again."
FRANTICELIX is rated 4.61 based on 762 reviews