FRANTICELIX Reviews

of reviewers recommend FRANTICELIX
Read FRANTICELIX Reviews

Market Chambers, 4 Black Friers Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how FRANTICELIX made you happy
Fits well-looks ok . Proof will be if it is waterproof.
Two weeks ago I bought a jacket for my son bu I didn't get the item yet so I sent a message via PayPal but no response
It is nice product. The only thing that failed for me is the description of my item. Didn't say how much was the tog, and I thought it was more warm related to the tog. Thanks anyway xx.
Fast delivery, good quality and good price.
Delivery as expected. Great coat just what i was after and much better price than elsewhere so very happy
Excellent prices and fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with the product I purchased. The service was very good.
Fab jacket, at a very good price. Quick delivery. All in all very happy. Only thing I noted after delivery is that if we had wanted to return the item then we would have had to pay for that, they dont offer a free returns service. Luckily we dont need to!
Fast delivery
Great item, great service, great comms
Poor product
Thanks from Finland, had to buy again before you leave the EU, after that with tax not nice to order from UK nomore
A superb item that had previously been seen at a greater price. The service was excellent, communication was great and delivery prompt. I would highly recommend Franticelix
I am very happy with the service provided and the quality of the product bought from Franticelic thank you
Good value
Excellent service with speedy delivery and a very competitive price so highly recommend
Excellent product at a very competitive price with free delivery too
Purchased a Craghopper Jacket for my 3year old. Sale was acknowledged by email, dispatch notice 2days later, and product arrived 5days later. Great wee jacket. Pleased with everything and no issues.
firstly, I cannot remember what I purchased from this Website. I was asked to write a review..why would a company willingly choose a very difficult company name to remember..bad for business in my humb;le opinion. As far as im aware the price of whichever product must have been reasonable since I made the payment and it must have arrived quickly since I didn't have to go hunt it down.
Great price for a great item. Would highly recommend.
FRANTICELIX is rated 4.60 based on 791 reviews