Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd

About Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd: Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd established in 1988, celebrating its 30th Year of trading and is proud to be one of the largest independent tool stockists in Essex.

Situated in Braintree & Chelmsford, Essex and Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire, Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd has steadily grown by recommendation and referrals to become a comprehensive supplier of tools and materials to the building trade, local authorities and industrial market; however we always welcome the keen DIY'er.

Our loyal workforce have a wealth of knowledge and experience so are only too pleased to help and advise the best products to meet your needs.

30 years ago Frank set out to supply quality goods offering good value for money, but above all, service and customer experience second to none. These values are still the forefront of our route to market and your experience is our priority.

Top Brands loved and trusted by the trade

We pride ourselves with the extensive range of Power Tools, Hand Tools and Fixings in an ever growing range. Anything and everything from the Powerful Paslode IM350 First Fix Nail Gun to the Bosch GBH 2-26 DRE SDS to the humble Stanley tape measure.

We offer amazing deals on all the top brands like Makita, Bosch, Festool, Paslode, Metabo, Trend, Stanley, Irwin with many others available.
We are also always up for a challenge, if you don't know who makes it or what it is called but can describe what it does or is used for, we will have a go at finding that live saving tool.

Not only do we have the products, but we have the knowledge as well. Frank Howard has built its reputation on providing outstanding customer service. Our highly trained staff are able to answer any questions you might have on any of our products either face to face, by telephone or email. It has been our focus on providing an excellent service that has grown Frank Howard into the company that it is today and we still stand by these values.

We pride ourselves on having developed positive working relationships with all the companies whose products we supply. We’ve also been providing our services to some of the same customers for the last two decades. Situated in Braintree, Bishop’s Stortford and Chelmsford, Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd has grown to become a comprehensive supplier of power tools, fixings and materials to the building trade, local authorities and industrial market.

Have a look through our impressive collection of power tools & hand tools today and remember, we’re always here to help if you have any questions about any of our products. You can get in touch with us either by visiting one of our stores in Essex or Hertfordshire or by giving us a call on 01376 327 454. Alternatively, drop us an email at web@frankhoward.com and one of our team will get back to you in no time.

ac@frankhoward.com

Anglia Way
Braintree

Tell us how Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd made you happy

"Ordered a new 18v Drill, received it the next day really fast and quality drill."
Simon Payler
"Best price, next day delivery and the most epic of drain cleaning attachments on the nilfisk washer - cleared a kitchen drain a major company had tried and failed to clear and advised we needed to spend £00s getting it professionally power cleaned. This is 1/5 of the c... p that got blasted out! Company and washer highly recommended"
Lindsay Mcguinness
"Quick to respond good priced genuine makita battery arrived free post in 2 days from hitting the button"
"The internet service is excellent and so is the delivery but the telephone service is lacking. I prefer to buy over the phone but on no less than four occasions my call was either cut off or unanswered. I realised that on line sales are seen as the future but there is still a large body of people out there who prefer a more traditional approach and do keep up with a paper catalogue if only once a year"
"I brought a circular saw, it was a great price, quick delivery and always kept updated by email. 👍🏽"
"After initial problems the management team at Frank Howard were very helpful and have now sorted out my issues to my complete satisfaction. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services. I would also say that it is very nice and extremely uncommon for a CEO to personally address an issue, more companies should follow Frank Howard's example. Bob Smith"
"Just bought Festool ks 120 chop saw, service was fine from Frank Howard but saw came with problem which FH was slow to respond too, so I went direct to Festool. KS 120 mitre saw has been let down to be honest, the rear locking device is unfit for purpose, it still moves even when lock, so every time you have check, which at nearly £1000 is a joke. Also you cant side arm without having removing part of the rear fence on compound cuts at around 45-47 deg cuts which is poor design fault. Wish I bought dewalt saw to be honest"
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"product as advertised at good price. delivered quickly"
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"Did the job.. good price."
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"Communication and customer service was absolutely first class. I needed a drill urgently but had to cancel my bank card between ordering and paying, and then my pay pal too. Customer service stuck with me for 4 phone calls and 3 failed payment attempts until we got it done and made sure the item shipped same day. But weirdly the drill was not in its original box and had no manufacturers warranty card in the package though it was unused and in great working order. Given that they were the best price I could find and undercut Screwfix by about 20% I'm ok with that."
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very quick delivery. Dewalt chop saw was the cheapest place I could find. The packaging was a bit suspect. Clearly been opened and has been packed with scrap cardboard. Either the saw has previously been opened and packaging lost or dewalt didn't box it well and frank Howard thought they needed to pack it some more. The saw however has no signs of use or damage and works well, so no major concerns."
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"Best price. Good service. Nice Makita 10.8bv circular saw. Satisfied so far, but haven't really tried it out yet."
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"Delivery was prompt and I received tracking information about delivery times. However, I was rather disappointed with the quality of the item. Very expensive for what is essentially just a hooded sweatshirt."
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"all as advertised great machine very accurate only thing i have never owned a festal before and when it stats it sounds like a bag of spanners is this right"
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for your positive review. I am glad you are satisfied with our service. Should you still wish to discuss any issues you are having with your item, please contact on 01376 327 454 to discuss.
"Very good service and quick delivery"
Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 218 reviews