Franchise Finance Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Franchise Finance Limited
Read Franchise Finance Limited Reviews

About Franchise Finance Limited:

Franchise Finance is now one of the leading providers of finance to the franchising industry.

We are active members of the British Franchise Association and work with a wide range of reputable franchisors to provide finance and related services to their franchisees.

We specialise in structuring and arranging finance and our expertise has helped many franchisees to get into business for themselves.

The Franchise Finance Business Training Academy is a division of Franchise Finance Limited and delivers a wide range of courses and workshops to Franchisees and Franchisors, their staff and also many other professionals who work in the Franchise sector.

Several of our workshops revolve around the production of a comprehensive business plan for franchisees.

Franchise Finance also deliver qualifying courses for the British Franchise Associations ‘QFP’ or ‘Qualified Franchise Professional’ award.

Our core values are integrity and superior customer service.We build lasting relationships founded on trust and confidence in our expert ability to deliver the right financing solution to suit your needs.

Tell us how Franchise Finance Limited made you happy
How was your experience?
Always on hand to speak with and all conversations were relevant. Having never done this before, Keith made the journey very easy for me.
How was your experience?
Superb training delivered by the Business Training Academy. I have already implemented new techniques I learnt and developed on the courses which are making a real and positive impact on my outputs.
How was your experience?
The team are fantastic and have helped find resolutions in next to no time. Really helped me move my business forward with solutions.
friendly, professional service and support is impeccable. will recommend to anyone.
How was your experience?
I have been more than happy with the service provided by Franchise Finance. From the first contact to completion of the agreement the team have been attentive, courteous and professional and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Easy to deal with
How was your experience?
Good communication and efficient in displaying all our options. Very happy with the service. Many thanks Phil, Claire and Penny.
Exceeded expectation.
How was your experience?
Very helpful, explained everything clearly & delivered on their promises & kept to timescales.
How was your experience?
Especially thanks to Chris Hughes and Keith cawkwell who helped me for the business plan and approved the fund. Entire team was very efficient and reachable all the time. It's very good experience for the first time and will recommend others and definitely using agin in the future.
How was your experience?
The team were very helpful and efficient
The team at Franchise Finance were easy to deal with and clearly explained the options available. I would happily recommend Franchise Finance.
I had to submit a business plan for an existing franchise which was already in operation and returning audited results, I suspect this cut and paste exercise, which cost me £900 and consisted of figures and information I myself had provided, took about 30 minutes. Also, the timings of communication and process did not coincide with what was happening on the ground, although I suspect this was to do with the Franchisor and their communication with you.
How was your experience?
Happy because it was much clearer and understanding what balance sheets and figure's mean and come together.
Very helpful and efficient
Efficient and knowledgable
How was your experience?
Very professional and an easy process to follow, which resulted in my new company vehicle being arranged.
I worked with a Keith on a business plan, he was very knowledgeable, quite professional and was flexible, listening and making necessary changes until we finalised the plan. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Franchise Finance at all.
ease of contact.
How was your experience?
Excellent from start to finish. Good communication to explain what they do and how they can assist us further. Business Plan was drafted very quickly and to a high standard. Only a few amendments required, following a review of the draft and the final copy was completed and ready to go.
Franchise Finance Limited is rated 4.87 based on 214 reviews