FourFit Reviews

04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does FourFit deliver?

How can I contact FourFit ?

support@fourfit.co.uk

105 Meersbrook WorksValley RoadSheffield

Tell us how FourFit made you happy

"My son recieved a Four Fit mini for Christmas! He is so disappointed as even though it has been charged it only lasts a couple of hours !! Hoping it is a faulty watch and we will be able to exchange !!"
Are you FourFit ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great item. Worked well. Gave good accurate readings and looked good too."
"Keeps me out walking shows. Progression. Each day"
"It has loads of features and particularly is very good for the heart rate and blood pressure. Once I used the user calibration for the blood pressure it was surprisingly accurate. Really good piece of kit and sync'd very well with my phone too."
"The FourFit strap was a little tricky to get on my wrist but I soon managed, and it's quite easy to get on and off now. The LCD screen is small but readable and it's good to just tap the screen and check my blood pressure or how many steps I've done that day. It really motivates me to keep on the move to get fit. The app is free and has an hourly reading feature also so at the end of the day it's easy to scroll down and check your numbers for that day, week or month. It's addictive, sounds silly but While it's on charge you miss The data for that time. Comfortable on your wrist and Good for the price"
"Very good but very poor in blood pressure measurements."
FourFit is rated 4.79 based on 47 reviews