Fotosense Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fotosense
Read Fotosense Reviews

taff@fotosense.co.uk

Tell us how Fotosense made you happy
Excellent customer service.
Thank you.
Great price, and an extra 5% on top for June, beat most online sellers easily. Delivery was within 48 hrs no issues at all. Communication was great!
Product was as described but did not arrive at time specified in email but only one day late I can accept that, would certainly buy from them again
This a present for my son in law. He chose it so I think he will be pleased with product. I have not seen it as sent directly to him
What can I say, except that there is always a good response from Fotosense with the item being well packed. Item ordered and shipped Friday and delivered on Monday having a requested a second class, 3 - 5 day delivery.
Excellent service!
Great speed of service & reasonable pricing. Wouldn’t regret my purchase as was best to be found.
Good value The Binoculars arrived in good time and order
Good service overall, but there was a fair bit of a delay with delivery, because of some issue with stock. Would have given 5 stars had it not been for this delay, but nice to use a non-Amazon company.
Prompt service, good price and good quality product. Would recommend this company
Very prompt response and the item arrived as quickly as could be expected.
I would recommend this company without hesitation and will use them again.
Have bought two camera cases from here. Excellent prices, and very fast delivery. Would use again.
So easy and an efficient process, great products to purchase.
I was very impressed with the prices at Fotosense. I had a very useful conversation with a young lady before deciding which scope to buy. She answered all of my questions and did not try to influence me to buy a more expensive model. I am extremely pleased with my purchase and the service that I received.
Very good presales support and willing to create an attractive package offer. And not to forget their 3 years support. Less than a week delivery to Denmark. Will be glad to do business with Fotosense again.
Typical Peak Design Quality. Not had time to use strap yet as I am waiting on other Peak Design products. Really good communication with Fotosense via their live chat. Delivery couldn't be any better. I would definitely recommend and use this seller again.
Ordered with a delivery of 3-5 days, after 6 days I was about to contact them to find out where my item had got to, when I received an "Item Despatched" email. Item did arrive the next day but I wouldn't exactly class this as a 3-5 day delivery. Items as described.
The camera arrived in good time and as specified.
Bought binoculars for husband's birthday and he loves them. Great customer service and delivered very promptly.
Very slow delivery
Best price for the equipment I wanted and good service
Fotosense is rated 4.71 based on 3,671 reviews