Fotosense Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fotosense
Read Fotosense Reviews

taff@fotosense.co.uk

Tell us how Fotosense made you happy
Ordered a Walkstool. Very good and efficient service.
Amazing service. I was going to buy this camera strap on the big online retailer. Decided to look for an independent instead. Price was lower, delivery was next day despite being free. Item is perfect. Will use again.
I have ordered on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. Excellent value and prompt service.
The only uk distributor of the Ona Bowery x JCH bag and I got the last one. Exceptionally quick delivery.
I ordered some Fuji 35mm film and it came the next day! was shocked to have received it so quick, thanks so much!
Excellent service and product, very pleased
Brilliant customer service, I was upgraded to a nicer film stock all free of charge, will definitely recommend to my friends in the future and will buy from again
Good product, good price and delivered quickly!
The item I ordered was not to my liking, and Fotosense was quick to refund my payment.
great service and pricing
Great binoculars at a competitive price. Only problem I had was it says you can deliver to a post office but there was no individual post office choice option on the delivery details page so I had to type in the post office address when I went to pick it up there was no name on the parcel, luckily my branch is a small village branch had it been a big town branch I don’t think they would have given it to me!
Speedy and efficient service.
Compact binoculars at competitive price, promptly delivered.
Item was 3 weeks late in arriving , said it was out of stock despite the fact it was listed on their web site .
Top Class service. Couldn’t recommend enough. Special thanks to Holly

Phil
I wanted Hawke frontier ED x binoculars so I reviewed all prices.
Fotosense were the best on price.
Fotosense had the item I wanted and at the cheapest price, too. Delivery was free and the item arrived ahead of the expected delivery date. I could not have asked for more.
a bit of a mix up with my order,which they soon sorted out. very fast service, i will use them again.
Bought a lense. After 3 days they said it wasn't in stock and would take a couple of weeks. I asked for a refund....twice...by email. I got on the phone for a refund and had my lense 2 days later. WTF ?
The Peak Design strap is very flexible and I can move it from my Sony camera to Sony lens very easily & quickly. Good price, very fast delivery - excellent service.
Fotosense is rated 4.71 based on 3,671 reviews