Fotosense Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fotosense
Read Fotosense Reviews

taff@fotosense.co.uk

Tell us how Fotosense made you happy
Typical Peak Design Quality. Not had time to use strap yet as I am waiting on other Peak Design products. Really good communication with Fotosense via their live chat. Delivery couldn't be any better. I would definitely recommend and use this seller again.
Ordered with a delivery of 3-5 days, after 6 days I was about to contact them to find out where my item had got to, when I received an "Item Despatched" email. Item did arrive the next day but I wouldn't exactly class this as a 3-5 day delivery. Items as described.
The camera arrived in good time and as specified.
Bought binoculars for husband's birthday and he loves them. Great customer service and delivered very promptly.
Very slow delivery
Best price for the equipment I wanted and good service
First class product, service, delivery and price - Vortex Viper 8x42 binoculars.
Was a satisfied customer of Fotosense a few years ago. Bought a Kenro KFL101 Speedflash recently for my Canon EOS dslr. Very good price (cheaper than Amazon). Quick 48 hour delivery. Item was well packaged and as described. Very pleased with the product and service. Have no hesitation in using Fotosense again. Excellent.
Good choice with great prices. I liked the free postage and the little gift.
Great product but slow delivery. Would have helped to ge told when ordering if something is out of stock.
I'm very happy with my Manfrotto Bumblebee M10 bag, it was delivered in 48 hours free and was £44 cheaper than other leading internet retailers..
Good efficient reliable
Great service and pleased with the product
Good all round service with a good price with the discount code.
Ordered product and it arrived. Brilliant
Wanted a spotting scope before going on holiday. Phoned for advice and very competent and helpful response so placed order for next day before 9 delivery. Arrived at 8am. Price best available and service to match!
The camera I purchased was competitively priced and the delivery time stated was achieved. Very happy withe the whole experience. Thank you
Stool was exactly as described and came with a bag. Delighted with my purchase.
Easy to use wed site . My order arrived on time and as described.
The product I purchased was as I expected appears to be far more versatile and comfortable than the one it has replaced. Delivery was within their proposed time frame of 3-5 working days, however, what I didn’t realise that it 3-4 days prepare my purchase ready for shipping. This seems unusual when compared to other providers.
Fotosense is rated 4.71 based on 3,637 reviews