Fotosense Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fotosense
Read Fotosense Reviews

taff@fotosense.co.uk

Tell us how Fotosense made you happy
I recently purchased an ONA Prince truffle leather camera bag from Fotosense. The bag arrived within 2 days via tracked mail. I am absolutely delighted with the bag and the service both exceeded my expectations. I would recommend the ONA bag (the quality is amazing) and Fotosense, good job guys !
Well packed binoculars, the best price I could find online
These guys were great; there was a packing error in the warehouse and i was sent the wrong product. They immediately dispatched the correct replacement item, they refunded the postage and checked in with me to make sure everything was rectified. Excellent and polite customer service, and at keen prices. Recommended.
Great price, dispatched very quickly and arrived within 2 days. A++ Will definitely purchase from FotoSense again!!
Ordered a Walkstool. Very good and efficient service.
Amazing service. I was going to buy this camera strap on the big online retailer. Decided to look for an independent instead. Price was lower, delivery was next day despite being free. Item is perfect. Will use again.
I have ordered on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. Excellent value and prompt service.
The only uk distributor of the Ona Bowery x JCH bag and I got the last one. Exceptionally quick delivery.
I ordered some Fuji 35mm film and it came the next day! was shocked to have received it so quick, thanks so much!
Excellent service and product, very pleased
Brilliant customer service, I was upgraded to a nicer film stock all free of charge, will definitely recommend to my friends in the future and will buy from again
Good product, good price and delivered quickly!
The item I ordered was not to my liking, and Fotosense was quick to refund my payment.
great service and pricing
Speedy and efficient service.
Top Class service. Couldn’t recommend enough. Special thanks to Holly Phil
I wanted Hawke frontier ED x binoculars so I reviewed all prices. Fotosense were the best on price.
Fotosense had the item I wanted and at the cheapest price, too. Delivery was free and the item arrived ahead of the expected delivery date. I could not have asked for more.
The Peak Design strap is very flexible and I can move it from my Sony camera to Sony lens very easily & quickly. Good price, very fast delivery - excellent service.
Excellent customer service. Thank you.
Fotosense is rated 4.71 based on 3,637 reviews