Fotosense Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Fotosense

Tell us how Fotosense made you happy

"great service price and delivery manfrotto befree gt tripod ."
"Great service competitive prices and prompt delivery. They are my first choice supplier"
"I recently purchased an ONA Prince truffle leather camera bag from Fotosense. The bag arrived within 2 days via tracked mail. I am absolutely delighted with the bag and the service both exceeded my expectations. I would recommend the ONA bag (the quality is amazing) and Fotosense, good job guys !"
"Well packed binoculars, the best price I could find online"
"These guys were great; there was a packing error in the warehouse and i was sent the wrong product. They immediately dispatched the correct replacement item, they refunded the postage and checked in with me to make sure everything was rectified. Excellent and polite customer service, and at keen prices. Recommended."
"Great price, dispatched very quickly and arrived within 2 days. A++ Will definitely purchase from FotoSense again!!"
"Ordered a Walkstool. Very good and efficient service."
"Amazing service. I was going to buy this camera strap on the big online retailer. Decided to look for an independent instead. Price was lower, delivery was next day despite being free. Item is perfect. Will use again."
"I have ordered on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. Excellent value and prompt service."
"The only uk distributor of the Ona Bowery x JCH bag and I got the last one. Exceptionally quick delivery."
"I ordered some Fuji 35mm film and it came the next day! was shocked to have received it so quick, thanks so much!"
"Excellent service and product, very pleased"
"Brilliant customer service, I was upgraded to a nicer film stock all free of charge, will definitely recommend to my friends in the future and will buy from again"
"Good product, good price and delivered quickly!"
"The item I ordered was not to my liking, and Fotosense was quick to refund my payment."
"great service and pricing"
"Great binoculars at a competitive price. Only problem I had was it says you can deliver to a post office but there was no individual post office choice option on the delivery details page so I had to type in the post office address when I went to pick it up there was no name on the parcel, luckily my branch is a small village branch had it been a big town branch I don’t think they would have given it to me!"
"Speedy and efficient service."
"Compact binoculars at competitive price, promptly delivered."
"Item was 3 weeks late in arriving , said it was out of stock despite the fact it was listed on their web site ."
Fotosense is rated 4.71 based on 3,637 reviews