Fotosense Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fotosense
Read Fotosense Reviews

taff@fotosense.co.uk

Tell us how Fotosense made you happy
Very happy with purchase and service
Very pleased with the product arrived in perfect condition. No problems . Very good service. Kind regards trevor cornforth
Good service - my binoculars turned up in 2 days, were well packaged and are lovely!
They delivered 2 days earlier than anticipated, so all good. Would have liked more protective stuff within the parcel box as the usually inflated plastic segments were mostly flat. Thankfully the lenses are intact.
I bought a pair of Viking binoculars at a great price got a free gift as well and delivery was quick can’t fault this company
Very good spotting scope for the price I'm well impressed with this I needed a compact spotting scope to put in a backpack and this fits the job and with 5years guarantee who can go wrong and also a carry case that fits round the scope brilliant and came very quickly as well I would recommend to anyone
It’s good to know the truth about your partner’s sincerity. When I had a suspicion on my cheating ex boyfriend, I spoke to premiumspyglobal@ Gmail com through email who helped me remotely access his phone to see the Call logs and Text messages, Imessage, GPS Tracking iOS and Andriod. I was able to know i have been living with a cheater all along, there is no need to stay with a cheater so I had to quit. If you need similar help contact Premium Spy Global
It’s good to know the truth about your partner’s sincerity. When I had a suspicion on my cheating ex, I spoke to premiumspyglobal@ Gmail com through email who helped me remotely access his phone to see the Call logs and Text messages, Imessage, GPS Tracking iOS and Andriod. I was able to know i have been living with a cheater all along, there is no need to stay with a cheater so I had to quit. If you need similar help contact Premium Spy Global.
Bought from Fotosense before.....good range of products, good prices, excellent delivery and tracking. I live in France but would rather buy from Fotosense than similar here and certainly better than.....er....begins with an A..and ends with an N! And bought during the lockdown and still got through!
Good guys keep it up!
I ordered a pair of binoculars from Fotosense recently. The technical support during the enquiry was good and accurate. They were dispatched and delivered 1 day earlier than the promised deadline. The binoculars were exactly as specified in the advert and are a quality product.
Easy to navigate web site. Product arrived on time, with free gift. Very happy with my purchase, excellent product. Would gladly use Fotosense in the future.
Excellent service, excellent price, excellent delivery. The staff went out of their way to obtain a camcorder that was 'unavailable' elsewhere. Within two weeks it arrived whilst all other websites still advertise it but are 'out of stock'. Many thanks.
What can I say.. Fantastic service guys.. Thankyou! Ordered my tripod on the morning and it was on my doorstep at 9am the next day! These guys sell top quality products and will always recommend. My 3 legged thing is awesome! Established, tried and tested and so easy to order through their website too. Highly recommended! 👌
Helpful with enquiries, very good price and fast delivery - thank you.
Best price on the internet for the tripod purchased. It arrived in perfect condition. Well packaged and swiftly with free delivery. The tripod itself- Three Legged Thing Corey is a superb travel tripod.
Fotosense came up trumps with a rapid delivery eventually after a website problem that prevented an order acknowledgement from being sent. Not good when you've just spent a lot of money! All sorted with a phone call in the end.
Great product, great value and fast delivery!!!!!
Can’t ask for more than that 👍🏻
From reading various reviews, I wasnt expecting such an easy and straightforward purchase. My purchase (Travis Punks Tripod) was easy and efficient. Ordered on a Tue, arrived on a Thur, with delivery tracking too. I will be using Fotosense again.
Product as described.....
Speedy Delivery and less expensive than other sellers.
Will be shopping there again.
Livraison rapide et produits conformes, site au top !
Fotosense is rated 4.71 based on 3,671 reviews