Fotkaplus Photography Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Fotkaplus Photography

About Fotkaplus Photography: Here you will find what we believe is the best photo shoot experience in Edinburgh.

We have a great team of professional photographers, stylists, make-up artists, and support services who are all committed to making your photo shoot experience special and affordable – an experience that you won’t forget.

Your Fotkaplus experience will be fun and exciting and we will work with to ensure that we tell your special story. Whether it is a family portrait, an amazing make-over experience, a photoshoot about you and your baby, or any other event you would like to record, we will make it truly special.

How would you rate Fotkaplus Photography?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I did a makeover shoot with my friend and I am so happy with the results. Didn't expect to have so many good photos to choose from and the pricing package is affordable and competitive. A great experience."
"I came in for a simple passport photo. It was done quickly and efficiently. Staff were hospitable and friendly. Probably the best I've ever looked in a passport photo before too, so that's a plus. Would highly recommend!"
"Excellent service and always the best quality! More than happy!"
"I cannot recommend Fotkaplus Photography's makeover photoshoot highly enough. Having just been for a two hour appointment with my friend, we had the afternoon of our lives being pampered and madeover and then set at ease by Pavla our photographer. From start to finish the staff made us feel welcome and special. Being complete novices at this type of thing we were a bit nervous at the start, but those nerves were quickly calmed, and before we knew it, we were laughing and posing like we were on Britain's Next Top Model. A truly delightful experience and one I would highly recommend to anyone living in the local area, or traveling to visit Edinburgh."
"I had a lovely pampering experience from the moment I arrived. The staff were attentive and professional at all times - I really felt at ease. The results themselves were amazing- I really hadn't thought that anyone could get a decent picture of me but I had a great choice of good shots to choose from. More than that, I went with my friend and we just had great fun all afternoon."
"Thank you, we had a very enjoyable morning."
"Everyone at Fotka was extremely friendly and professional. The photos looked great and the time just flew by. The atmosphere created by the photographer was laid back and very fun. This allowed for natural smiles and superb photos! Would definitely recommend!"
"Lovely day, it was a birthday treat for my friend to cheer her up and feel good about herself, it did the trick and was a very fun experience."
"Really enjoyed the mother daughter photoshoot. We both enjoyed our day. Thank- you so much."
"I had an absolute amazing experience with Fotkaplus, i was made to feel comfortable, my photos are amazing and i felt like a queen. I would highly recommend fotkaplus for the ultimate makeover photo shoot"
"I would not recommend Fotkaplus plus to anybody. It was antiseptic, cold and seedy, in professional for what I wanted, which was professional head shots. The only good point was they recognised how unhappy I was, and refunded my fee."
"Great day enjoyed everything about my day would recommend it to anyone to try it."
"I had an awesome time getting a makeover photoshoot. Very talented photographer who will work with you to find your best poses. Would highly recommend!!"
"The service we got from start to finish was great. We had so much fun and the photos were amazing. Will be again"
"I bought my daughter and her friend the makeover shoot for 2 (groupon, about £40) as a birthday present. The girls had a lovely day. Everyone was really friendly and created a relaxed atmosphere. Their makeup and hair looked amazing on camera. They were able to take lots of shots separately and together and able to change into a few different outfits. The photos were beautiful and,of course, I ended up spending more money buying additional prints, but if I had only taken the prints that were included in the package it would have been a ridiculously good bargain."
"My ID photos were done beautifully and quickly. Thank you for all your work."
"Really enjoyed my photography session and was made to feel very comfortable. I was also very impressed with the quality of my photos. Would highly recommend."
"Lovely team and brilliant couple of hours getting a makeover and photo shoot... Photos were brilliant and really recomend this. Only fault I had was the price of the photo prints. We were gutted at the price of approx £40 per print of a photo which we could not afford and it meant we lost a lot of the really nice photos taken. Brilliant company but definitely need to rethink there photo print prices!"
"My 13 year old daughter and her friend had a makeover photo shoot. What an amazing experience; they both had their hair and make up done and the finished photos were fantastic. Both the photographer and the make up artist were very friendly and welcoming. All in all it was a fabulous day and I would definitely recommend."
"Very professional and friendly. Quick print service and the picture quality is very good. The pictures are not posed and look very natural. We arrived rather early but they still let us in for a seat until our appointment. I recommend them to anyone looking for a photo shoot or photographer."
Fotkaplus Photography is rated 4.67 based on 24 reviews