Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fortune Financial Planning
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

About Fortune Financial Planning:

Insuring your future… today!

We are a dynamic health and well-being mortgage and insurance brokerage that combines the delivery of mortgage advice services along with life assurance and private healthcare to individuals, families and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises throughout the UK.

We provide private individuals and families with tailor made advice that suits their needs and budgets. If you are ever in the position that you need to make a claim, we will be there to offer on-going support and advice.

At Fortune our aim to succeed is based on offering our customers the advice, guidance, support and products they require in a professional and efficient way. Our Customers are our success, that’s why we feel so strongly about offering a quality of service second to none.

02036930544

info@fortunefinancial.co.uk

Alexander House
40a Wilbury Way

Tell us how Fortune Financial Planning made you happy
Professional
We got there in the end with regards to information change however I was kept in the loop at all times great service.
Getting a Will in place is something my wife and I have meaning to get done for a while but always put if off because we thought it would be expensive and hard . After a quick chat with Forture we went ahead and did the will at home at our own pace, nice and simple online form, easy to understand. Also managed to better our life insurance and have this put in trust in the Will. Will definitely recommend Fortune Financial planning.
Helpful and efficient. Guided us through the process well.
Good service and speedy contact and answering any questions.
Very helpful and very pleasant people. Made the process very smooth
The FFP team helped me to find a suitable mortgage - they were fast and very efficient and took the pressure off us in the process. Great job!
I thought the delivery of the customer service was excellent, with time always being limited, they were able to give a short, concise price and explained the services offered perfectly.
When my renewals are due I will be happy to be contacted by them again.
It was a good offer and would re avail your services
Fortune Financial Planning is rated 4.90 based on 114 reviews