Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fortune Financial Planning
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

About Fortune Financial Planning:

Insuring your future… today!

We are a dynamic health and well-being mortgage and insurance brokerage that combines the delivery of mortgage advice services along with life assurance and private healthcare to individuals, families and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises throughout the UK.

We provide private individuals and families with tailor made advice that suits their needs and budgets. If you are ever in the position that you need to make a claim, we will be there to offer on-going support and advice.

At Fortune our aim to succeed is based on offering our customers the advice, guidance, support and products they require in a professional and efficient way. Our Customers are our success, that’s why we feel so strongly about offering a quality of service second to none.

02036930544

info@fortunefinancial.co.uk

Alexander House
40a Wilbury Way

Tell us how Fortune Financial Planning made you happy
Great service every time, professional team with regular progress updates. Fully recommended !
Great service - friendly staff
Excellent independent advice
Emma could not do enough for me. Very pleased with the service and attention she gave me. Just need to make sure I take advantage of the benefits the policy has to offer me.
Great team and fantastic service!!! Highly recommended for mortgage services
Excellent service. Very respectful and responsive to queries. Dealt with my case in a very timely manner. Thank you
I come to see fortune financial planning after a friend recommended them as I had been to see another company that I wasn’t happy with, they sorted my mortgage out for less than half the price of the other company and above all made it easy to do while actually listening to me and my needs rather than what could make them the most money unlike the other company I was dealing with.
Would definitely recommend them and will use them in the future too.
We recently bought a new house and were provided with exceptional support from the Fortune Financial team. From finding the best mortgage to building insurance, we were impressed with the level of commitment and advice. The only criticism I have is that our case worker kept changing so we didn't always have the same person.
Fantastic team, efficient, personal service. Would highly recommend.
Many thanks to Mark, Rachel and Moyna for providing a professional service and always being happy to help.
We have worked with Fortune Financial Planning on a number of cases including life protection, portfolio mortgages, portfolio insurance, BTL remortgage and equity release.
The service has been very professional, efficient and cost effective. Highly recommend organisation.
Thank you very much for the excellent service. Much appreciated
Great service. Helped us secure the right mortgage for our current situation, going more than the extra mile in getting it sorted! Highly recommended.
I had a fantastic experience using this company, never have I had such a smooth process for a re-mortgage before and I will use them for all future re-mortgages. The team are efficient, responsive and really on top of your whole case. Keeping you updated throughout and contacting/chasing your legal team on your behalf. They made it hassle free and I couldn't be happier with their service.
No improvements required, just keep providing your fantastic service!
Stephanie Rayworth
Thank you for your lovely feedback Stephanie, we was more than happy to assist with your mortgage advice and process. Feedback helps us to keep our team motivated and also improve in areas for yours and future customers experience moving forward with Fortune Financial. Enjoy your new mortgage.
We are really pleased with the service we have received. We had a complicated case with one of us having diabetes and Fortune Financial dealt with it well and efficiently, working hard to ensure we stayed within our budget. Thank you very much for all your help, especially Anastacia.
Great service! Made everything so easy would recommend.
Team provided a Fast, efficient and friendly service; kept fully informed throughout the process. Excellent product offering and support.

Fully recommended!
Great customer service. Really friendly and knowledgeable.
Super advice, highly recommended for mortgage services. Big thank you to Moyna & Rachel who progressed our case x
Excellent experince with the Fortune Financial team!!! Really professionable and knowldgeable. Organising protection for my family was easy, simple and straight forward. Highly Recommended!!
Fortune Financial Planning is rated 4.90 based on 113 reviews