Fortune Financial Planning Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Fortune Financial Planning

About Fortune Financial Planning: Insuring your future… today!

We are a dynamic health and well-being mortgage and insurance brokerage that combines the delivery of mortgage advice services along with life assurance and private healthcare to individuals, families and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises throughout the UK.

We provide private individuals and families with tailor made advice that suits their needs and budgets. If you are ever in the position that you need to make a claim, we will be there to offer on-going support and advice.

At Fortune our aim to succeed is based on offering our customers the advice, guidance, support and products they require in a professional and efficient way. Our Customers are our success, that’s why we feel so strongly about offering a quality of service second to none.

02036930544

info@fortunefinancial.co.uk

Alexander House
40a Wilbury Way

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Fortune Financial Planning made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"It was a good offer and would re avail your services"
"Everybody is very helpful at Fortune Financial especially Rachel.. thank you."
"Very efficient, professional and ambitious to deliver for the customer , well recommended."
"5 star services"
"Perfect 👌"
"Knowledgeable team, everyone I spoke to was very helpful and friendly. Excellent service. Would highly recommend"
"Fortune Financial Planning helped every step of the way purchasing my first home , they made every simple for me. I will continue to recommend them to friends and family for all financial needs ."
"Amazing service from start to finish front Fortune Financial. Explained in great detail the options available to us and helped us make sure we made the right decision for our mortgage moving forward. Kept us informed regularly, extremely happy with the service."
"Friendly, helpful and super quick to respond. So thankful for all your teams help!"
"Very good service and highly recommended"
"Fantastic reliable friendly service fully recommended"
"Team was very friendly and helpful ."
"Emma made my mortgage journey an amazing experience. Being a first time buyer I was so nervous and nieve but Emma explained everything to me until I understood the whole process. Very happy with the whole service from Fortune Financial Planning!"
"Great service from start to finish Mark and his team or the best at what they do"
"Excellent and friendly staff"
"Great prompt service and pleasant staff"
"5 star service"
"After getting married we decided it was time to get some life insurance set up so that my husband or I had some financial stability if anything were to happen to either of us. Anastasia came to our house in the evening and talked us through the different types of products that we could have and tailored a plan to suit us - and she even saved us money on our home insurance. Would definitely recommend."
"Fantastic level of Service through out my mortgage and protection applications. The designated case progression team were always on hand to deal with my concerns. I couldn't ask for a more efficient team. Thank you so much for all your help."
"I was recommended Fortune Financial by a friend who had recently used them. This was my first mortgage and so I was a little clueless to the process. I found Emma lovely, she was patient and explained things slowly (for my benefit). Customer Service was excellent, with constant updates as to how my mortgage was progressing. I could not fault this company they really were 5 out of 5."
Fortune Financial Planning is rated 4.94 based on 64 reviews