Fortnum & Mason Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fortnum & Mason

Tell us how Fortnum & Mason made you happy
Very well looked after my Justine, Bethany, & Aneesah at the St Pancras store who packed up my shopping - much appreciated!
My order was delivered to Australia within the week and on the day specified. Everything was safely packaged and exactly what was ordered. I have been using the F&M UK website now for more than 5 years and I will continue to use and recommend them.
I regularly buy their English Breakfast Tea for my son who lives in Florida he says that it is the best I also buy the Glaced fruits my mum loves them
The products are so precious and good! It's the British part that I can't never get enough!
We ordered our customer Xmas gifts from Fortnum and Mason. Their Customer Services team was absolutely amazing in helping us get our order right. Nothing was too much trouble and despite us not being the largest customer and there needing to be many iterations of the order, we were delighted with how they handled each query and each individual delivery. This in turn delivered very special, on time deliveries for our most important customers. Thank you Fortnum and Mason - it is so rare to find this level of customer service anymore!
Superb quality food. Wonderful customer service department. The best place for Christmas shopping.
The Fortnum & Mason web site is easy to use and has very helpful product and delivery information. The items I bought, a box of macaroons, where quickly delivered, well packed and wrapped as if I had purchased them at their store in Piccadilly. I will use them again for mailed gifts.
I use F&M to bring a smile to people! Their exquisite packaging, superior products and excellent customer service are second to none, just wish they had a little more choice.
Fortnum & Mason is rated 4.08 based on 13 reviews