Fort Cameras Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

98.91%
Industry Average
I've been a pro for twenty seven years, Fort Cameras is my go-to store for cameras and equipment, the range is all you need, the service is great and expertise is easy to ask for. Happy to recommend.
posted 1 year ago - Emilio Brewer
Wonderful customer service.
posted 1 year ago - Alessandra Knight
Really informative, fast & reliable service - would buy from Fort Cameras again. Very quick delivery. Excellent website and range of products.
posted 1 year ago - Miley Deleon
The technical details were good and gave me all the information I wanted. I ordered it online, as I am currently in Brasil, in the expectation that it would be there for when I returned home. The payment procedure was quick and easy and my purchase was confirmed the same day and imagine my surprise when I received an e mail from home to see the lens had arrived. Now that is what I call a great service!
posted 1 year ago - Kaylen Stuart
Thanks for getting me my Canon 5D! Excellent service.
posted 1 year ago - Nora Kirk
I now look forward to taking some great shots with the new lens. I am very impressed with the high quality service offered by them. I will use this service again in future. THANKS Fort Cameras!
posted 1 year ago - Kenny Osborn
Very friendly & Fast service. I was surprised at the price of the item, GREAT value. Easy to order. Delivered promptly and well worth it. I was impressed and would definitely use them again.
posted 1 year ago - Kinsley Vance