Fort Cameras Customer Service Reviews

Fort Cameras have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade

Phone

Are you a business owner? Click Here
A

Customer Service - Good

98.91%
Industry Average
" I've been a pro for twenty seven years, Fort Cameras is my go-to store for cameras and equipment, the range is all you need, the service is great and expertise is easy to ask for. Happy to recommend. "
posted 11 months ago - Emilio Brewer
" Wonderful customer service. "
posted 11 months ago - Alessandra Knight
" Really informative, fast & reliable service - would buy from Fort Cameras again. Very quick delivery. Excellent website and range of products. "
posted 11 months ago - Miley Deleon
" The technical details were good and gave me all the information I wanted. I ordered it online, as I am currently in Brasil, in the expectation that it would be there for when I returned home. The payment procedure was quick and easy and my purchase was confirmed the same day and imagine my surprise when I received an e mail from home to see the lens had arrived. Now that is what I call a great service! "
posted 11 months ago - Kaylen Stuart
" Thanks for getting me my Canon 5D! Excellent service. "
posted 1 year ago - Nora Kirk
" I now look forward to taking some great shots with the new lens. I am very impressed with the high quality service offered by them. I will use this service again in future. THANKS Fort Cameras! "
posted 1 year ago - Kenny Osborn
" Very friendly & Fast service. I was surprised at the price of the item, GREAT value. Easy to order. Delivered promptly and well worth it. I was impressed and would definitely use them again. "
posted 1 year ago - Kinsley Vance
" 5 Star, Great service! "
posted 1 year ago - Essence Coffey
" Excellent service. "
posted 1 year ago - Baylee Hammond
" informative, fast & reliable service "
posted 1 year ago - Donte Waller