Forever Unique Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Always excellent Timely service. Refunds are promptly made if items are unsuitable
Arrived very quickly and the dress is absolutely stunning
Absolutely stunning dress purchased. The material is beautiful and the fit makes me feel a million dollars! Can't wait to wear it! Thank you Forever Unique πŸ’•
Absolutely love my jacket Cant wait to shop again with you
Absolutely fantastic service. Got my dress in a sale; such a steal!!!! Very happy customer 😊
Really quick on delivery, order jacket it’s absolutely beautiful, such good quality really pleased I ordered.
Excellent speedy service, Item ordered and received within 2 days.
The quality and variety of forever uniques collection is fantastic. I find ordering and returns very easy, this makes a huge difference.
Love the knitted outfit, quality is really good
Happy with the quality
Love the dress. Just like in the picture. Good material too!
Great service. I’m a first time customer
Amazing service delivery and products
I’m always thrilled with my items o order !! Great quality ! And great customer service !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I have ordered several tops and dresses from Forever Unique and can honestly say the quality of the clothes is impeccable and the clothes themselves never disappoint. Their sales are also amazing with massive discounts on some items. Love love Forever Unique.
Bought a leather jacket got it half price I love it really excellent quality.
Excellent service, trousers are very comfortable. Definitely recommend. More choice in the curve collection please x
Amazing quality, speedy service.
I bought two dresses during the 50% off offer and am thrilled with them both. Great service from order to delivery. One dress will be great for upcoming weekend away and the other is for a ball in March. Both are lovely. Will certainly order again x
My first time buying from Forever Unique and I have to say I'm impressed, I've looked at this dress for a while now and finally decided to buy it. So glad I did the fit is very good and it looks lovely even though I'm an older lady and a size 16. Delivery was prompt and I was kept informed all along the way. I'm sure I will be back .
Forever Unique is rated 4.31 based on 3,785 reviews