Forever Unique Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

I returned one of my items over 3 weeks ago and still haven’t received a refund.
Love the Lola dress - fits perfectly and is so flattering!
Definately a xmas outfit ????
Forever Unique 5 star review on 3rd October 2016
Received no e mail to confirm order or that it has been dispatched and I’m still waiting for it to arrive
Horrible customer service, very rude would think twice about purchasing in the future
I had a problem with the delivery of my dresses i opted for next day delivery but the parcel did not arrive the next day I spoke to an advisor who was very apologetic and assured me that my parcel had been dispatched. However when the dresses did arrive I was very pleased with them they are beautiful are true to size and I Carnt wait to wear them so the delivery has been forgiven
Lovely good quality dress however the sizing is very small I have sent back the m and have requested a large which is the biggest size ( I am a size 12) I am not sure the large will fit either as it seemed about 2 sizes too small.
Hi

The dress looked lovely online - when I received it the quality was terrible and it definitely wasn't worth £10.00 let alone £89.99. Dress returned today. So poor. Sorry but I wont be ordering from your company again. You need to look at the quality before you put a price to it. I order most of my clothes online and this has to be the worst dress I have ever bought.
I love their styles and especially the dresses. Would love to see different length options on some of the very short dresses.
The sevice and quality I have always received from Forever Unique has been outstanding - however this time I was really diappointed in the quality of the Blazers I purchased as they are poor quality for your brand. I purcased the same one from Silk fred cheaper and its exactly the same label as you are selling much more expensive. Not what I expected from your brand.
Customer service was extremely rude. Politeness doesn’t cost anything pure rudeness.
Your clothes are lovely but the last purchase I bought was very disappointing as it came with the wrong size in the bag like somebody had tried in on and just put it in the bag and had to pay postage to purchase and send back . I've had your clothes for a few years and loved how they been wrapped but very disappointed in the wrapping now but still love the clothes
I placed my first order recently but am returning the item as it is too small. I am a standard size 16 but the item that arrived is more size 14. I would have kept the blouse had it fit me. Most online clothing companies produce clothes to a standard size 10, 12, 14, 16 and even 18. You are missing a large part of the curvy market by not making clothes to fit larger than size 14. Also the quality of your clothes is on par with ASOS and Zara but your pricing is higher? Your delivery/returns policy is good. I hope I haven't offended you and that you take my feedback as positive criticism. Many Thanks
Ordered 2 blouses with collar bows, no one informed me that only 1 blouse was in stock and I would have to wait for the other 1, so I was surprised when only 1 was delivered but the money for the total order had been debited from my account. The blouse that was delivered was extremely poor quality. The sizing is a joke, one needs to order at least 2 sizes larger than normal. The bow was missing, one of the buttons was broken and the material was what I would have expected if purchasing from a cheap market stall. No returns label supplied so upon contacting Firever Unique I was informed that I would have to down load a link that they would send to my email and print the label off myself. Absolutely no use to anyone who doesn’t have access to a computer or printer. Had to contact Forever Unique twice to remind them to forward the link. The returns are free but the standard postage for delivery of the goods is £4.95, which is not refunded even if the goods are faulty, outrageous! I will definitely not be using this company again.
I love your clothes they are my favourite brand but I really do think u should send a return s sticker instead of having to print it of yourself not every one has a printer .
What went right? 5 mistakes in total by a member of your staff who packed my parcel worse customer service I’ve ever had in my life online! 1st There was 7 bags in parcel instead of 8 2nd No black bodycon dress 3rd No blue and red shirt 4th A horrible skirt and jacket in one bag I never ordered 5th I ordered a long sleeved grey lace up jumper and got a short sleeved grey top! Absolute disgrace I will never order anything else from Forever Unique I ordered lots of stuff off Lavish Alice the same time and everything with them was perfect. Think about it whoever packed that did that many mistakes and different ones at that imagine how many customers they could also do this with I certainly would not want this person working for me they obviously can’t do their job so so so poor it’s unbelievable. I rang and spoke to Lauren a manager at Forever Unique and she was so nice and couldn’t believe what had happened and said she would sort it all out for me.
my Order took 2 days to come when I paid next day delivery, I had to email 4 proof of ID of my address and my name it was a headache If I didn’t needed the dress I ordered I would have cancelled it but I had a wedding to go so I had to keep my order cause I didn’t have enough time to order from a different company.
I ordered two dresses and they were delivered in two days well within the standard delivery of four days. Absolutely loved the dresses will be ordering again soon. Fantastic service thank you.
Item arrived unbottoned and crumpled in the bag, very small sizing so needs to be sent back, I had previously sent a message regarding the sizing prior to placing the order but did not get a response!
Saw the exact same dress sold by another brand £15.00 cheaper
Hello,

I must say that I was highly disappointed with the dresses I got from your company. First of all, the quality was too poor for the price charged. Secondly, the size must be a joke! I Ordered a large dress and it arrived looking like a size 6 dress. I have posted the two dresses to your company on the 12th of Feb and still waiting for my money back.

The goods were not fit for purpose and also not of satisfactory quality! I will be sending details of the retuned goods shortly.
My order number is 100032234.
Forever Unique is rated 4.35 based on 4,254 reviews