Forever Unique Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Bought a blazer for my mum for her birthday, she absolutely loved it! Absolutely gorgeous cut and design. But, the packaging is awful and the blazer arrived completely creased. On the label, it says that it can't be ironed so this was a shame when it arrived in a thin crumbled up grey packet as that did not help
First time using this site. I ordered a dress I’m normally a size 12 but dress was too big. I have now reordered but I’ve had to pay 2 x postage. Dress is lovely and good price and returning the original dress was so easy.
Very quick delivery shame it wasn't free. The dress looks very good quality can't wait to try it on.
Sadly dress didn’t fit , but arrived next day , very easy to order from website. My only niggle would be I had to print my own returns label. Would prefer if one was provided like other company’s .
I absolutely love the dress but the fact it came screwed up in a bag was very disappointing, I wanted this dress for a wedding but will have to pay for it steaming before I can wear it
Love the dress I purchased just disappointed that you send me and email after I bought the dress with an extra 20% off sale item. Not good for new customers!
Excellent service. The dress I ordered was delivered within a couple of days. The garment is nicely finished, of good fit and a great design. A little overpriced at £85, but I like it.
Forever Unique thank you for a very pleasant first shopping experience! The order arrived just within a few days! Much sooner then expected! Had to contact customer service concerning a tracking number and was helped by a very friendly and helpful lady. Though I never got the tracking number, this was due to an error in the system I believe and not on behalf of the Forever Unique staff, in the end it wasnt even nessecary because the parcel arrived in such short time! Unfortunately had to send the dress back because it was too small and hoping the refund procedure will be just as smooth! Thanks again Forever Unique!! Hope to shop at your site again soon!
my dress arrived promptly ,it looked exactly how it was on the picture ,,only problem, it was too small ,and they sold out of next size up ,,im a bit disappointed at the messing around trying to return the dress ,wish they would just put a returns form in this would make it so much easier .
Ordering was very easy, arrived on time. The dress I ordered fitted everywhere apart from the top part, was far too big on the armhole area would have had to take it in 2 inches each side. Ordered a 12. This has not put me off ordering from the company again.
Quality is fantastic. I have rated 4 simply because I feel Forever Unique could improve their postal service and customer experience.
Arrived quick , lovely dress but not for me . Would have liked an easy peel of return label instead of going to Royal Mail etc ( time ) but will shop again.
Haben das Keid als besonderes Highlight für die Henleyroyalregatta 2019 erworben, da unser Mädchen dort rudert. Mal sehen, wie es ankommt.
Great delivery but only downside last three orders I’ve had to return one item out of order and have had to chase the refund over two weeks Should be done a lot quicker
Beautiful outfit but too long for the shorter lady lovely material and so comfy all be it too long
Truly Beautiful dresses but I found the maxi dress too long. It's my second maxi dress from your collection and I feel it's s Shame to have to spend extra money to have the length altered. Pls make them in two lengths moving forward.
Fast delivery but never received a confirmation email following order
Sizes comes smaller but great communication
The dress I bought is lovely and had a lot of compliments. However it is expensive for the material and beading broke of after the first wear.
lovely dress but didn’t suit so will be returning! Arrived quickly ! Packing could do with addressing as dress arrived really creased !
Forever Unique is rated 4.32 based on 3,905 reviews