Forever Unique Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Don’t like the product and cannot create an account / log in to arrange a return. Very frustrating.
The customer service is dreadful. Not helpful at all
Unhappy placed order for 3 items only one arrived but over 400 pounds has gone from my bank don’t know why have not received items worried
The dress I ordered was described as a size medium/12. It was so small I couldn't even do the zip up. I'm 5ft 6ins and weigh 9 stone 7lbs - so not big. I feel a more detailed accurate description would save a lot of time, and the inconvenience of having to return items.
Bandage dress ordered but arrived creased and damaged/snagged. Phoned the customer service line where I was advised to just send it back. There wasn't a dustbag to hang it in nor did it arrive in a box the dress was just stuffed in a plastic bag. I then had to pay £6.50 to return the faulty dress!
Not yet received my goods!!!!
Paid for next day delivery - item arrived 3 days late after I had to chase FU twice then DPD who told me they couldn’t deliver as FU had failed to send them the package. Will be sending item back as arrived too late.
Never buy anything from this website again. paid for next day delivery for New year, and they didn't send me. there is a customer service number which they not answering you on weekends, awful customer service
Really pleased with my dress, it’s gorgeous, fits perfectly and is lovely quality.
Arrived much sooner than expected- I chose free delivery in 4 working days, but it actually arrived in 2 days.
Beautifully packaged.
I ordered the Judith blazer dress in a size 6 I was very unimpressed by how ill fitting it was. The bust was very big that even when I used an extra padded bra booster the dress still hung down so my bra would have been completely exposed. I am angered and appalled that the bust is ridiculously big for a smaller size. I have found forever unique items fit my petite body very perfectly and even flatter my figure. There isn't a 0, 2 or 4 in this dress which is sad as it is very nice. I just feel forever unique have totally lost touch with creating flawlessly tailored items and this was why I liked the brand so much previously, I felt that it was also catered for slim women. The advertising is taking them off the tailoring process. Customer services very unhelpful with helping me with the ill fitting dress, I did say that I didn't want to return it but they offered no solution and the tone in the email sounded automated and lacked any personal touch. I shall be returning the dress. The size guide on the website was highly inaccurate if you buy this dress the best is very very big. As forever unique is only available online I am very put off by making any further purchases from this experience, considering the high price for this item I was expecting far better fit and service.
Terrible customer services !! After purchasing a very expensive dress the zip broke the first time I wore it so I returned the dress for a repair or replacement and they just sent the dress back saying NO !!
Hi, please can you email customerservices@foreverunique.co.uk with your Forever Unique Order ID. Thank you
Hello Debbie,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the damage of your item, this is not usual practice for Forever Unique products. I would like to re-assure you that your complaint has been fed back to our Quality Control team, to ensure that they are aware of the fault and to avoid this happening again in future.

I can see from previous correspondence that this has now been resolved and you have been refunded for the repair and delivery cost of the item, is this correct? I am now personally overseeing our customer service department, if there is anything further that I can help you with, please contact me at customerservices@foreverunique.co.uk or call me on 0161 836 5205.

Thanks, Lauren
I am absolutely delighted with my purchase and the extremely quick delivery service that I received - 10 out of 10
Very poor quality!!! Ordered 3 dresses and a jumpsuit and they were either faulty or very poor quality. And when I say very poor quality, I mean it!!! You could find a much much nicer dress on Asos, River Island or any other affordable company. I do not recommend Forever Unique at all, not even to my enemies! Waste of time & money!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to hear you are unhappy with the quality of the garments received. We play close attention to the construction and finish of our garments and the overall quality is of up-most importance. The details of your orders and feedback have been forwarded to the relevant department.
Such a long wait when you return something to get the money back .
Ordered blouse easy website to use , arrived , great time , packaged lovely and I love it !
Nice and easy !
Will order again xx
I've been asked to review, but my order hasn't yet arrived!
Clothes are always beautifully made with good quality fabric. If your a lover of vibrant colours like myself you can’t go wrong! Recently purchased a beautiful red maxi dress with beautiful detailed neckline. Also leopard print jumpsuit gorgeous colours- ordered a small and medium, I am a size 8 but medium was a better fit for me as the small the body of the jumpsuit was a bit short for my body shape. The medium is longer in the body and even though more volume it’s a more comfortable fit.
After a short delay, the dress arrived perfectly.
Zareena was exceptional in the way the whole episode was handled and I cannot recommend this company enough
The one size dress Ive ordered fits me perfectly and the quality of the fabric feels good. Thank you Forever Unique! Xx
Avid customer of Forever Unique never thought the beautiful clothes would be accessible for me watching the Real Housewives of Cheshire and especially Seema s glamorous outfits but l have had some bargains and had lots of compliments so check the website out wish l could show me in one of the outfits for someone in their late 70 s l felt stunning
Forever Unique is rated 4.35 based on 4,254 reviews