Forever Unique Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Claire Robinson
Claire Robinson
Hayley Owen
More Photos & Videos
The customer service is dreadful. Not helpful at all
Unhappy placed order for 3 items only one arrived but over 400 pounds has gone from my bank don’t know why have not received items worried
The dress I ordered was described as a size medium/12. It was so small I couldn't even do the zip up. I'm 5ft 6ins and weigh 9 stone 7lbs - so not big. I feel a more detailed accurate description would save a lot of time, and the inconvenience of having to return items.
Bandage dress ordered but arrived creased and damaged/snagged. Phoned the customer service line where I was advised to just send it back. There wasn't a dustbag to hang it in nor did it arrive in a box the dress was just stuffed in a plastic bag. I then had to pay £6.50 to return the faulty dress!
Not yet received my goods!!!!
Paid for next day delivery - item arrived 3 days late after I had to chase FU twice then DPD who told me they couldn’t deliver as FU had failed to send them the package. Will be sending item back as arrived too late.
Never buy anything from this website again. paid for next day delivery for New year, and they didn't send me. there is a customer service number which they not answering you on weekends, awful customer service
Really pleased with my dress, it’s gorgeous, fits perfectly and is lovely quality.
Arrived much sooner than expected- I chose free delivery in 4 working days, but it actually arrived in 2 days.
Beautifully packaged.
I ordered the Judith blazer dress in a size 6 I was very unimpressed by how ill fitting it was. The bust was very big that even when I used an extra padded bra booster the dress still hung down so my bra would have been completely exposed. I am angered and appalled that the bust is ridiculously big for a smaller size. I have found forever unique items fit my petite body very perfectly and even flatter my figure. There isn't a 0, 2 or 4 in this dress which is sad as it is very nice. I just feel forever unique have totally lost touch with creating flawlessly tailored items and this was why I liked the brand so much previously, I felt that it was also catered for slim women. The advertising is taking them off the tailoring process. Customer services very unhelpful with helping me with the ill fitting dress, I did say that I didn't want to return it but they offered no solution and the tone in the email sounded automated and lacked any personal touch. I shall be returning the dress. The size guide on the website was highly inaccurate if you buy this dress the best is very very big. As forever unique is only available online I am very put off by making any further purchases from this experience, considering the high price for this item I was expecting far better fit and service.
Terrible customer services !! After purchasing a very expensive dress the zip broke the first time I wore it so I returned the dress for a repair or replacement and they just sent the dress back saying NO !!
Hi, please can you email customerservices@foreverunique.co.uk with your Forever Unique Order ID. Thank you
Hello Debbie,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the damage of your item, this is not usual practice for Forever Unique products. I would like to re-assure you that your complaint has been fed back to our Quality Control team, to ensure that they are aware of the fault and to avoid this happening again in future.

I can see from previous correspondence that this has now been resolved and you have been refunded for the repair and delivery cost of the item, is this correct? I am now personally overseeing our customer service department, if there is anything further that I can help you with, please contact me at customerservices@foreverunique.co.uk or call me on 0161 836 5205.

Thanks, Lauren
I am absolutely delighted with my purchase and the extremely quick delivery service that I received - 10 out of 10
Very poor quality!!! Ordered 3 dresses and a jumpsuit and they were either faulty or very poor quality. And when I say very poor quality, I mean it!!! You could find a much much nicer dress on Asos, River Island or any other affordable company. I do not recommend Forever Unique at all, not even to my enemies! Waste of time & money!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to hear you are unhappy with the quality of the garments received. We play close attention to the construction and finish of our garments and the overall quality is of up-most importance. The details of your orders and feedback have been forwarded to the relevant department.
After a short delay, the dress arrived perfectly.
Zareena was exceptional in the way the whole episode was handled and I cannot recommend this company enough
The one size dress Ive ordered fits me perfectly and the quality of the fabric feels good. Thank you Forever Unique! Xx
Avid customer of Forever Unique never thought the beautiful clothes would be accessible for me watching the Real Housewives of Cheshire and especially Seema s glamorous outfits but l have had some bargains and had lots of compliments so check the website out wish l could show me in one of the outfits for someone in their late 70 s l felt stunning
My jeans are excellent quality and fit , as per the picture, good value with the discount and speedy delivery , I have had theses before in white and Erin my times with good compliments
No doubt you have beautiful clothing line but you are not delivering any service to people with petite size. Please consider a petite line so someone like me can have access to full clothing line. I would have given 5 star but due to above I have given 4 star.
Saw Seema wearing dress on RHOC, found it quickly, ordered it, fast quick delivery, Usually a size 12 but only size 10 left in stock, So took a chance...and it fits perfectly! Love love love the dress! boho chic. Definitely ordering more from Forever Unique and have lots added to my basked already.
Luv my lilac outfit it looks and feels amazing.... it does come on the small side, hence why I bought a large... well and truly delighted with it ❤️
Beautiful dress definitely buy again
Thank you for your feedback.
Come shop with us again soon 😊
Forever Unique is rated 4.34 based on 4,044 reviews