Forever Unique Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Amazing service delivery and products
I’m always thrilled with my items o order !! Great quality ! And great customer service !! 😃😃
I have ordered several tops and dresses from Forever Unique and can honestly say the quality of the clothes is impeccable and the clothes themselves never disappoint. Their sales are also amazing with massive discounts on some items. Love love Forever Unique.
I give forever unique 4 stars and a half, only because they don't tell me when clothes that I buy are not forever unique??. Love to your (forever unique)clothes style and quality to infinity! Understated elegance!!
Bought a leather jacket got it half price I love it really excellent quality.
Excellent service, trousers are very comfortable. Definitely recommend. More choice in the curve collection please x
Amazing quality, speedy service.
I bought two dresses during the 50% off offer and am thrilled with them both. Great service from order to delivery. One dress will be great for upcoming weekend away and the other is for a ball in March. Both are lovely. Will certainly order again x
My order still hasn’t arrived . This is a fault on Royal Mail’s delivery system . I did want my dress for a birthday celebration party this evening, so disappointed it hasn’t arrived .
My first time buying from Forever Unique and I have to say I'm impressed, I've looked at this dress for a while now and finally decided to buy it. So glad I did the fit is very good and it looks lovely even though I'm an older lady and a size 16. Delivery was prompt and I was kept informed all along the way. I'm sure I will be back .
Great service & good quality items, never disappointed :)
I was very impressed with my dress, arrived on time and nicely packaged. I have had a few dresses from Forever Unique...you get what you pay for...quality and one off dresses janet
Ordered a beautiful dress in the sale, glad I did as the price has gone back up. The dress is more stunning than the pictures. Fits perfect. Totally in love with my new dress.
The service was great! The dress supplied terrible. Way too low at front to be decent!!
Fast and efficient service, lovely quality fabric. will certainly be buying more.
I received my jumper today, it's great quality and lovely :-)
Items are very nicely made, I like that you can get Items all in the smaller sizes. Love it when the sales come as nice to get a big Items you might not be able to afford in the sales. Just love Forever Unique.... I buy my Girl friends clothes here She always delighted.... Thank you Team for the small sizes Christine & John Christine would love to meet Seema
Amazing dress love it !!!!
I always love their clothes and their customer service
Very happy thank you