Forever Unique Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Absolutely loving my rock and love jumper, excellent quality, superb customer service, kept me informed about dispatch and prompt delivery, definitely will be ordering again
Dress returned as poor quality did not bother to try on - disappointed
I love....love...love my new dress!!! This was my first purchase and I have to say the quality and lining are amazing, the design colour and fit are perfect. Communication was fab beginning to end and the garment even comes with a dedicated care instruction. Thanks Forever Unique I will definitely be returning!
Bought m/l shirt more on the medium side so sizing could slightly be better. Didn’t receive any emails when I made my purchase so the website/service could be improved. The quality of the shirt seems okay haven’t worn it yet. Other people on reviews have not been happy with the quality of products so see how I feel when I wear mine. Stuff is a bit over priced as I have seen the same stuff on other websites so it’s not a specific design from this company.
Very happy with every item i bay
High quality products
Its always a pleasure shopping with Forever Unique. Excellent service always.
I am really pleased with the item l purchased. Good quality
Fab quick delivery
I've ordered a few things im a size 18 and everything has fitted lovely.
However some of the prices are a little unrealistic as some things I've orderd the material as been awful.
And ive sent back.
Fantastic service, received order the next day even though I live in the Highlands. Jumper I ordered was perfect.
Love the dress came very quickly
my order was not delivered as you only deliver within the uk and I was placing an order in Europe. so I'm waiting for a refund. well thank you
My first order from Forever Unique and I’m very happy with my dresses. Website is easy to use and delivery was very efficient.
Beautiful dress! Never ever disappointed!
Is beautiful dress I can’t wait to wear it to my birthday x thank you forever unique
Beautiful quality , perfect fit and excellent value for money
Service excellent. Ordered one day and arrived next day
Lovely quality, well packaged and true to size.
Great shopping experience
You are very profesional, beautiful dress.
Very happy with my purchase very unique! :-)
Forever Unique is rated 4.35 based on 4,254 reviews