Forever Unique Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Forever Unique

About Forever Unique: Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Categories:
Apparel & Accessories
Apparel & Accessories
Clothing
Fashion

Annaliese Hunter
"Love the Lola dress - fits perfectly and is so flattering! Definately a xmas outfit ????"
Sue McAllister
"Gorgeous design, quality and fit. Great service, packaging and delivery. Love it already, - first time purchaser."
June Ashford
"Excellent delivery from order to door. Excellent description of clothes. Good quality Products."
"Not received delivery or confirmation email order on Friday next day delivery ?"
"Great service arrived on time. Beautifully packed and a beautiful dress. Very happy. Thanks."
"Poor quality returned but still had no refund"
"I liked the dress and when I saw it, thought it was an accurate description and picture - only problem was that the zip was broken so had to return- the other reason for giving just 3 stars is due to having to pay p&p -I wouldnt have ordered if it hadn’t been for a free postage offer"
"The quality of the dress was awful, very cheap looking. The cut was also very bad."
"Ordered dress for my daughters prom, she is a size 8 (small according to your website) but didn’t have her size. I took a chance & ordered Medium thinking it may have to be altered but it fits her perfectly!!!Think size guide needs to changed to give a truer reading. Just by luck a very happy customer."
"I love the style and colours in this outfit. The top is stunning. The only negative thing I can say is that the skirt is very long but at least I can have it taken up."
"I ordered two dresses in the sale they fit perfect and the material was good quality, good length too. Fast delivery service, would order again."
Many thanks for your feedback, that's great to hear! We hope to see you again soon!
"Excellent quality garment, as usual. Always well fitting and true to size. Extremely pleased with purchase."
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! Good to know your enjoying shopping with us! See you soon!
"Ordered a summer dress online from FOREVER UNIQUE, usual prompt delivery, opened package to find dress made by flamant rose in the people’s republic of China. Not usual quality fabric and have to say that I feel cheated. This is miss selling, against trade descriptions because nothing in your ad to say not your product, I have purchased plenty from you previously but have to say this is the last for a long time. Once bitten twice shy, if I want top shop quality I would go there, totally disgusted and appalled st this. Will copy and paste my screen shot to your page as a warning to others to beware."
Hi Anneliese
Our U collection provides up to date, quality, on trend clothing at an accessible price point. To do this we work with global suppliers and for production reasons have decided to supply some styles with their own labelling, rather than the Forever unique label.
We appreciate this may have caused some confusion. I can assure you it is the Forever Unique design team that are all working on providing the latest high quality trends.
We appreciate your feedback and have sent this through to our design team.
"Ordered my dress on Tuesday payed for next day delivery its now friday and still no dress will defo not be ordering off this site again very poor and still explanation other then its not there fault!!"
Sorry to hear you have not received your parcel. Please help to contact our customer services team on customerservices@foreverunique.co.uk with your order details and they will look into this issue and help resolve asap
"Forever Uniques clothes are beautiful. Lovely fabric, cut and style. I have several dresses and always get compliments. They really are different and so much nicer than anything you buy on the high street."
Many thanks for your feedback - much appreciated!
"Good communication with delivery. Dress arrived. The quality of the £200 dress wasn’t great... loose threads obviously hadn’t been checked properly and to top it all there was an awful damp smell from it. When. I called customer services about this they weren’t interested."
Hello Janie

Sorry to hear this -it is rather strange - Our customer services team will be in touch with you, to help resolve this problem.
"Sensational service!! Excellent helpful staff. Ordered a dress that was on pre order I call to see if the dress comes in earlier to send as soon as possilble. I received the dress in time for the races. Couldn’t thank you enough. Highly recommend x"
Thank you for your feedback -our team are always here to help.
"I placed an order and paid for the express two day delivery! Products didn’t arrive even in the standard delivery option which is frustrating and disappointing. These services should not be offered it they cannot be provided."
Hi Kate

Sorry to hear you have not received your delivery - I believe you have been in touch with our customer services team and they are chasing the couriers on this. Apologies for the delay.
"Package came quickly, wrapped beautifully. Absolutely love the blazer...however, 2 buttons fell off the first time I wore it."
Hi Julie

Thank you for your feedback. Please contact the customer services team with your order details, they may be able to find some spare buttons.
"Horrible customer service, very rude would think twice about purchasing in the future"
"Ordered some summer dresses online, They came all nicely packed a few days after. The quality & vibrant colours are so beautiful. The fitting & too is very good. Thank you so much. A very happy customer x"
"The products I have received look fantastic however one dress has around 3 teeth on the zip missing at the bottom of the dress. With the dress costing £33 in the sale I’m going to just take it to the local sew shop and get a replacement zip. I never expected this from Forever Unique being a relatable company. Will I order again, yes of course. Hopefully I won’t have this problem again. X"
"The dress arrived on time is beautiful fits perfect I love it xx"
Forever Unique is rated 4.26 based on 3,029 reviews