Forever Unique Reviews

1,400 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Fashion

Annaliese Hunter
Annaliese Hunter
Verified Buyer

Love the Lola dress - fits perfectly and is so flattering!
Definately a xmas outfit ????
Sue McAllister
Sue McAllister
Verified Buyer

Gorgeous design, quality and fit. Great service, packaging and delivery. Love it already, - first time purchaser.
Thank you for your review. Share your Forever Unique look on instagram using #ForeverUniqueXMe
June Ashford
June Ashford
Verified Buyer

Excellent delivery from order to door. Excellent description of clothes. Good quality Products.
Lisa Clark
KC Croshaw
Verified Buyer

Well, to say I'm disappointed would be an understatement, I expected so much from the reviews left but what I received this morning has certainty tainted my illusion! My 1st order arrived with Forever unique today & I did not expect to open up my parcel to find that the shirt id ordered would smell of body odour under both arms!!! Considering this company promises high-end fashion with costs to match , I'd expect that their quality control would be equally as high-end!!! I'm expecting an expensive Kayden dress to arrive this week for a wedding .....I wont hold my breath on how it will arrive....
Gillian Blinkhorn
Verified Buyer

Dress was rediculously small for a medium and I'm a 10 to 12 and didn't fit, no large . As soon as I put the dress on the button fell off very cheap material. Poor returns process too I have to print label off don't get that with John Lewis!
Sharon Simms
Verified Buyer

The top is extremely beautiful and just how it looked in the picture
Jo Weatherill
Verified Buyer

I placed my first order with some trepidation, as wasn't sure if the quality/style/fit etc would be up to standard! OMG what a pleasant surprise, my dress arrived exactly when expected, beautifully wrapped and boxed, and I was overjoyed to feel the quality of the garment so it was with excitement that I tried it on - it fits beautifully, style is spot on, colour simply scrumptious to I'd say more 'champagne' than 'ivory' - love, love love it - I will certainly be back to order more!! Thank you Forever Unique for a very happy shopping experience!!
Orlagh Sheedy
Verified Buyer

Ordered a dress and shoes to wear to a wedding.both items are fantastic 💗💗
Rachel Giles
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery and a beautifully made , quality product.
Cath Johnson
Reviewer

The great service and beautiful dress wrapped up in a box!
Cath Johnson
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service! beautiful dress, fits perfectly and beautifully wrapped in its box! Will definitely be buying something else very soon!
Liz Rushton
Verified Buyer

I ordered the gold lace frock and again it didn't disappoint! Perfect fit and true to the picture on line. I had a lot of compliments when I wore it out. Thank you FU. Once again, you've made me a happy girl! X
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery. Dress is exactly as advertised and really beautiful. Packaged in a box and wrapped in tissue paper so felt really special. Would definitely order from Forever Unique again.
Carol North
Verified Buyer

I have just bought another one of your dresses to find yet again another major fault, by this I mean I paid a lot of money for the Emmie dress to find there is no stitching on the front which is so noticeable. The dress before this also had a fault which you kindly replaced. I am disappointed yet again as this recent dress needs sorting as I have bought it especially for a friends wedding anniversary.
Lisa Whelan
Susan Plowman
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and brilliant delivery great products x
Sonia Iglesias Alvarez

Entrega rápida. Vestido de calidad. Repetiré
Denise Jiggins
Verified Buyer

Excellent service fast delivery lovely top
Reviewer

Product and postage
Verified Buyer

Beautiful clothing and good coustomer care
Verified Buyer

I was very happy with the delivery time and how easy it was to navigate around the website. I believe a smaller size should be an option as my item was slightly big, however, it did look how it was shown on the website and I liked the material used. I would highly recommend this website!
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery arrived within two days and I'm abroad, but bust and back area on jumpsuit was tighter than should be I'm a 12 I ordered a 14 and still tight on top but cut and material are fantastic definitely go a size up!
Forever Unique is rated 4.66 based on 1,400 reviews