Forever Unique Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Forever Unique

About Forever Unique: Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Categories:
Apparel & Accessories
Apparel & Accessories
Clothing
Fashion

Annaliese Hunter
"Love the Lola dress - fits perfectly and is so flattering! Definately a xmas outfit ????"
Sue McAllister
"Gorgeous design, quality and fit. Great service, packaging and delivery. Love it already, - first time purchaser."
June Ashford
"Excellent delivery from order to door. Excellent description of clothes. Good quality Products."
"Great delivery but product was flimsy and poorly made"
"Love my purchase and can’t wait to wear it. The quality is great and came perfectly packaged. Looking forward to my next purchase."
"First time order and was sent wrong size do not wish to order again ."
"Extremely happy with purchase, great quality dress, packaging was impressive! Would definitely buy from here again!!"
"Very nice dress. Good quality. Would def shop again"
"QUICK DELIVERY AND GREAT QUALITY CLOTHING"
"I’m writing this very upset! I have always been a huge fan of forever unique, I have always wanted to own one of your pieces. Needing a dress for my families wedding this week I went straight to your site! My delight when I saw the perfect dress and as I’m the sale at an amazing price! I ordered immediately. On delivery yesterday I unwrapped to find the quality awful. The material is cheap and it has the labels stitched inside that I have seen on a market stall dress! I’m confused by this! I expected far better quality and at least your name stitched inside! I feel I have been conned somehow! I’m upset! It’s too late to find anything else to wear and I’m no longer excited to wear this dress! I feel the day is almost ruined for me! I look forward to your response and at least some explanation for the poor quality of this piece? Sarah Ball"
"Amazing, amazing, amazing"
"Beautiful dress and quick delivery."
"You advertised a skirt let me pay for it, took my money and then told me i couldnt buy it as it wasnt available anymore. there were no more available. Not very good service for my first order and false advertisement. What a disappointment x"
"Seema's range is brilliant. My type of fashion."
"Sorry to see the day after I purchased that the dress went to 75% off Gutted could send back and re-order but that's just not me next time I will have to just wait it out"
"Disappointed with packaging and sizing, I have had to return the Jacket."
"Parcel arrived promptly, packaged well. Pleased with the quality of the dress I ordered. Quite time consuming to return an item as I had to create an account,"
"Dress was beautiful exactly like picture"
"still haven't received my order"
"I love everything I buy from you, and it is always a great fit. I also love the great quality of the clothing."
"Returns take forever still waiting for my dress"
"I receive other product than what I ordered."
"The dress I purchased is beautiful. I was considering buying a couple of more dresses in the sale because they are such a great deal. What I have noticed is that you have increased the price of sale items and then added a 20% off sale price which works out at the same price."
Forever Unique is rated 4.39 based on 2,425 reviews