Forever Unique Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

good shipping and prices but my dress colour wasnt true. in pic is was red and in true life it was purple..
Loved the dress, I am size 10 but 8 fits me perfectly. Elegant, classy as it looks on the picture
Love my dress - arrived promptly and as described. Well done πŸ‘πŸ˜€
Omg I love the dress😩,I will wear it as my second dress in my weeding coming in January 2020. Definitely send a picture, Thank you so much ♥️
Amazing service and product πŸ’•
The dress I ordered only came in 3 sizes, but the medium fit absolutely perfectly. Beautiful cut, got loads of compliments.
I bought the lovely lace black and silver play suit. It’s great value for money and perfect for the party season. Ordering and delivery all very straight forward. The only downside is that the outfit is a bit gappy around the chest (I’m a C cup), so I have had to buy a crop top to go inside.
Easy website to navigate and order from. Delighted that delivery to the Channel Islands without any fuss unlike some other online clothing sites. Delivery was very quick too.
I’m always happy with my purchases. The quality and fit has been really good. Prompt delivery and easy to use website. Love it! Will keep shopping with you for sure!
Fast delivery and beautiful dress!
Excellent
Fabulous jumpsuit and fast delivery.
Excellent quality and super fast delivery πŸ‘πŸ»
Fast delivery! Beautiful jacket, I absolutely love love the jacket ❀️
Would have given a five star had it not been for the dress on the website was different from what I ordered. It was the same dress but the dress on the model was slightly see through on the legs which I liked so not sure if I’m going to keep it yet
Love this shop!! the clothes are of good quality, delivery is quick. I always get compliments on anything I wear from forever unique!
Beautiful dress, fantastic fit, very quick delivery I am absolutely delighted with my purchase.
The dress arrived very quickly.
Very very happy with this website. The clothes are amazing. Well worth the money and absolutely beautiful purchases from them. 10/10
Good quality product and prompt service.
Forever Unique is rated 4.30 based on 3,716 reviews