Forever Unique Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Forever Unique

About Forever Unique: Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Categories:
Apparel & Accessories
Apparel & Accessories
Clothing
Fashion

Annaliese Hunter
"Love the Lola dress - fits perfectly and is so flattering! Definately a xmas outfit ????"
Sue McAllister
"Gorgeous design, quality and fit. Great service, packaging and delivery. Love it already, - first time purchaser."
June Ashford
"Excellent delivery from order to door. Excellent description of clothes. Good quality Products."
"lovely clothes they was well cant wait to wear my new dress"
"Appalling! I paid for next day delivery and didn’t get it. I have no confirmation of parcel coming. Robyn"
"This dress is amazing!! The online pics were great, but it looks even better is person!!"
"Very nice dress and I love the material. Delivery was quick as I selected the Saturday delivery. It arrived early in the morning. I will be purchasing more from Forever Unique."
"Trying to return a parcel was very time consuming!!! Wd be far easier to enclose a return label. Has put me off ordering from you again."
"On receiving 2 of 3 items, I was very disappointed to received them as there was a very strong smell of cigarette smoke, it was if the room I had put them in, someone had been smoking in it, I won’t be ordering from you again, I would like to return the items to you, the packaging it came in seemed to have been opened and the note that was in it was all crumped up"
"I ordered a dress for £200 it was reduced from £400. It arrived on time I wasn't pleased with the dress the quality was poor I was really disappointed I wish I had read reviews from other customers before I made the purchase. I will never order from this website again the dress is not worth £200 and I hope to get my refund asap."
"I rate a 5 . Thought the service was excellent ."
"Ordered my dress on Wednesday for next day delivery and it still hasn’t come (it’s now Sunday) really disappointed!!!"
"Lovely item but sizes far far too small offered a medium and I’m a size 10 and no larger sizes available disappointing as the sizing is crazy"
"Excellent service so far.. I have had to return my dress back this morning as need a different size so will happily write a review again when the next one arrives."
"I bought a beautiful navel and white polka dot blouse, and I am thrilled with it. The quality is excellent, it’s the first item I have bought from Forever Unique and amazed at the price."
"Fast delivery item of clothing was very good quality"
"Excellent service kept updated with order"
"I love F U however my last purchase made me doubt them, I ordered the Ella black shirt with diamanté its hard cotton, not soft at all, and I honestly thought it included the trousers also, it looked like comfortable lounge wear with a touch of luxury, wasn't at all, and just for a cotton shirt, way too expensive."
"Very helpful-amazing quality"
"Love love love the Skirt I ordered. Really fast and efficient service."
"I bought a one shoulder dress, the quality was excellent, the dress was fully lined, delivery was in 4 days as stated, i will with out a doubt buy again, i would definitely recommend forever unique."
"First time I’ve ordered but would definitely buy again well done to your team"
"The dress fits perfectly the design and cut of the dress is so lovely. It came very quickly.I am very happy Thank you"
Forever Unique is rated 4.35 based on 2,575 reviews