Forever Unique Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Forever Unique

About Forever Unique: Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Categories:
Apparel & Accessories
Apparel & Accessories
Clothing
Fashion

Anita Cherryholme
Verified Buyer

Prompt service easy to follow. However, dress did not suit so had to return ????
Cathy Green
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality, excellent service.
Verified Buyer

Amazing dress and material. Great communication and fast delivery would purchase again
Verified Buyer

love new dress, canny wait to wear for wedding
Verified Buyer

Prompt excellent delivery. Lace jacket is gorgeous and size 10 fits perfectly. The sale price was amazing and colour spot on. So pretty and coordinates well with dress for sons wedding.
Verified Buyer

good service good product looks good on very happy thankyou
Annabelle Hendrick
Verified Buyer

What a find Forever Unique! I Iove both item I ordered. The items arrived on time and they are excellent quality. Can't wait to order again. Annabelle
Verified Buyer

Quick efficient service and the packaging tops "Ted Baker"
Suzanne Showman
Verified Buyer

My dress arrived within 3 days.
Unfortunately it wasn't suitable so I returned it and was immediately credited.
Great service.
Aleksandra Jablonska
Verified Buyer

I can't post u that item back because i didn't check before and i took the label off, lot of beads is missing on the top!!!
Verified Buyer

beautiful dress, unfortunately did not suit me
Lee Washer
Verified Buyer

Very good quality, and prompt delivery
Maureen Hughes
Verified Buyer

The quality of the garments are excellent. Service too. However I have ordered many items and have only kept a couple as invariably the fitting of the item has not been right and I am 5ft 6in and an English size 10/12. I always feel they are made with a more petite frame in mind. But I continue to order and live in hope.
Verified Buyer

Dress is a slightly different colour in person then it looks on the website, but I can honestly say it's still lovely x
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery excellent quality dresses
Verified Buyer

Bought a dress first time and dress fitted lovely took it on cruise holiday and felt like a star service great / delivery can't wait to treat my self again soon
Joanne Gibbons
Verified Buyer

the top I ordered was even better than the image, the quality of the material is superb. love it
Sara Boyes
Verified Buyer

Beautiful dress, beautifully packaged and arrived very quickly. Great service.
Holly Bremner
Verified Buyer

The jumper I bought is a really lovely product, beautifully made and looks stunning on. I couldn't fault the exceptionally speedy delivery. Really didn't expect it to arrive so fast.

Sarah-jane Peck
Verified Buyer

Thank you so much for my beautiful dress. Your service was very good and the dress worth every penny. The packaging also represented what a professional company you are. It fits like a glove and has been made very well. I will certainly be ordering again from you. Thank you for your speedy service.
Forever Unique is rated 4.65 based on 1,447 reviews