Forever Unique Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

accounts@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Designer styles, made from quality material with high street prices. I buy online, delivery is timely, well packaged and hassle free return, which is only size related.
I am pleased with the service, delivery time and the brilliant packaging. The item I purchased arrive across Europe without any damage and thank you so much for the quiality work.
Such a long wait when you return something to get the money back .
Very easy ordering with great, continual order/delivery information. Thank you.
Beautiful dress very pleased with it, ordering was easy and delivery was quick,will definitely be ordering again
Fabulous quality clothing. Never disappointed. Especially when I get a fabulous bargain in their sale. Would recommend.
Excellent service ! The dress was perfect and worth the investment. Definitely supporting this online boutique again !
I am so impressed with this set, I have even tagged it on my Instagram which I have never done before, but I always give credit where there is one due! I love this set and if there were more colours available I’d definitely order all of them! X
Love it, such good quality and looks great. Fit is spot on!
I ordered a beautiful top from forever unique. I'm really pleased with my purchase. The item came within 3 days. The top is really beautiful. I would purchase from this website again as the prices are quite reasonable.
Ordered blouse easy website to use , arrived , great time , packaged lovely and I love it ! Nice and easy ! Will order again xx
Fantastic service. Absolutely love the dress , lovely quality and great fit.
It’s very nice but not true to size I ordered a m/l and am a size 10/12 only just fits
I love the new website and find it very efficient.
Received no e mail to confirm order or that it has been dispatched and I’m still waiting for it to arrive
Arrived in good time , very pleased with jumper 🥰
Quick delivery, 2 lovely dresses. I'll definitely shop here again!
Absolutely love my jumper. It's so soft, material is lovely & its gorgeous on. Only problem is I now want it in every colour!
First time ordering from Forever Unique. Was impressed with the prompt delivery time,as well as quality of clothing. Ordered my normal size and they fitted perfectly. Would definitely order again and would recommend.
Fabulous service and the rock & love grey jumper is just so perfect and very comfy I’m a plus size 20 and fits so good 😊
Forever Unique is rated 4.35 based on 4,255 reviews