Forever Unique Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Forever Unique

About Forever Unique: Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Returns & Refunds
returns process
Could Be Better
Annaliese Hunter
"Love the Lola dress - fits perfectly and is so flattering! Definately a xmas outfit ????"
Sue McAllister
"Gorgeous design, quality and fit. Great service, packaging and delivery. Love it already, - first time purchaser."
June Ashford
"Excellent delivery from order to door. Excellent description of clothes. Good quality Products."
"Excellent service and quick delivery. In love with my purchases"
"Beautiful dress, fits perfect really pleased with the quality. Quick delivery (although not happy with yodel delivery but know this isn’t FU)"
"good quality clothes."
"Dress exactly like image, excellent quality, perfect fit, only the length required shortening which was expected. First purchase with Forever Unique, surburb service, would definitely recommend to family and friends and I’ll buy from you again! Thank you."
"Very fitted with a classic look ."
"Love love your dresses, I have 3 of the same in different patterns and colours. I just love how I can dress them up for something special, Or dress them down for summer. I wore the blue polka dot for my sons wedding."
"I ordered an embellished leather jacket which was gorgeous. I had to return it as it was too big but the delivery was fast and the service was excellent."
"Delivery came quick loved what I got I will be recommending to friends"
"Gorgeous dress. Quick delivery"
"Loved my dress very much! This increased my confidence on the day of the wedding l attended. The quality of the dress was amazing ⭐️ #ForeverUniqueFan"
"Dress was easy to order, it arrived in 2 days & it’s gorgeous"
"Perfect. On time"
"I've ordered several dresses from Forever Unique and loved every one of them. Excellent quality and they make you feel amazing. Whenever I have an event to go to I know exactly where to order my dress from!"
"Lovely clothes,very good fit, will buy again, 💜💜"
"Very good quality clothing and very prompt delivery"
"Love this label! I already have a few items and never been disappointed from the quality and the super fast delivery. I do feel Forever Unique!"
"I loved the dress that I purchased. I loved the quality of the material, because I wouldn’t have to wear a slip underneath. Thank you Prue"
"Great service, I ordered my dress after lunch time and it arrived the next morning. Great quality dress, I am so pleased with it 💜"
"Delivered the following day even though I did not request next day delivery. Excellent service and good quality. Long standing customer. Very happy."
"Love my dress will be gorgeous for the Christmas season. Very comfortable to wear."
Forever Unique is rated 4.29 based on 3,610 reviews