Forever Unique Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Forever Unique

About Forever Unique: Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Categories:
Apparel & Accessories
Apparel & Accessories
Clothing
Fashion

"Ordered nearly £900 worth of clothes and kept 1 jumper worth £40. Very disappointed with the sizing and materials used. Very cheap looking."
Tracey Powers
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 2 items both of which arrived damaged with holes in, a very small hole in one top but noticeable straight away, the other had significant damage again to the front of it. Do you have quality control as I am really shocked at the condition they were sent out to me."
Georgina Cook
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely loved this dress, very disappointed with the quality."
"My first experience was very good, easy ordering, swift delivery within days of placing the order and good quality poncho jumper. thank you!"
"Hello, I must say that I was highly disappointed with the dresses I got from your company. First of all, the quality was too poor for the price charged. Secondly, the size must be a joke! I Ordered a large dress and it arrived looking like a size 6 dress. I have posted the two dresses to your company on the 12th of Feb and still waiting for my money back. The goods were not fit for purpose and also not of satisfactory quality! I will be sending details of the retuned goods shortly. My order number is 100032234."
Katie Urquhart
Verified Buyer
"Great communication and lovely quality clothing."
Hannah Smith
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery and item as described"
"Delivery was quick and item was lovely. Would defo recommend to others"
"My order arrived promptly. The dress was well made and the material was excellent quality. I loved it but it was too long as I am a petite height! Such a pity. I had a problem logging in to my account but called customer service. Congratulations to your team. You were all so helpful. I will definitely be ordering again. THANK YOU."
Julie Tilley
Verified Buyer
"Great quality goods and prompt service"
"Great product. Great fit - made me feel glamorous"
Maureen Giblin
Verified Buyer
"Item as described, however, correspondence was lacking"
Lisa Mcmahon
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website (although filter for dress length maybe ie. maxi, midi etc) Easy to order Quick delivery Nice dress!"
Emily Andrews
"So difficult to return"
"Do not, for one minute, hesitate in using this company. They are fabulous! I ordered a dress which came 2 days later but unfortunately had a hole in it. I messaged them to say I needed it exchanging but wanted the dress for the next day. The dress arrived the next day and looks lovely. Great customer service."
Martine Somers
Verified Buyer
"I returned one of my items over 3 weeks ago and still haven’t received a refund."
Andrea Jones
Verified Buyer
"My item was gorgeous, of very good quality and the service was very fast."
Mary Cushen
Verified Buyer
"Forever Unique clothes are stunning! They make me so happy 😀💕"
"Fab service amazing dress"
Samantha Scahill
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, and garment is of superior quality. Very impressed."
Forever Unique is rated 4.55 based on 1,826 reviews