Forever Unique Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Forever Unique

About Forever Unique: Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Fashion

Annaliese Hunter
Annaliese Hunter
Verified Buyer
"Love the Lola dress - fits perfectly and is so flattering! Definately a xmas outfit ????"
Sue McAllister
Sue McAllister
Verified Buyer
"Gorgeous design, quality and fit. Great service, packaging and delivery. Love it already, - first time purchaser."
June Ashford
June Ashford
Verified Buyer
"Excellent delivery from order to door. Excellent description of clothes. Good quality Products."
"The colour and design of the blazer is lovely but that lining is flimsy and stitching is not of a good standard"
Clare Wright
Verified Buyer
"I love your clothes they are my favourite brand but I really do think u should send a return s sticker instead of having to print it of yourself not every one has a printer ."
"I am happy with my purchase. Its a bargain. Looks better tgsn on online.💃🏽💃🏽"
"Lovely jumper very good quality with great delivery service"
"Lovely dress! Excellent service"
Stacey Sim
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the fabric of my last three orders is absolutely awful. As I have wasted over £20 on delivery and when the items turn up they look nothing like the website it has put me off ordering again"
Sarah Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Quality of dress is very poor & sizing is not good"
Michelle Howard
Verified Buyer
"So so disappointed.. waited so long for this to come back into stock.. got an email alert and ordered it quick.. one button missing and two others hanging by a thread. Feel I’ve been given a return. My dressmaker friend is sorting it for me as I’m going away tomor. Did expect more.. not sure I would order again :("
"Excellent delivery and value for money. We will be ordering other items as they are in stock"
"Fantastic product excellent service"
"The quality of the dress"
"Easy to order, fast efficient delivery. Beautiful dress for my daughter's prom Thankyou."
Rabiyah Walton
Verified Buyer
"I do like the dress and tops, although I have to wait until on the sale, always fit me and looks nice."
Fallon Hart
"Good service 5star"
Meena Khatri
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service above all an amazing quality dress. Gorgeous ..thank you x"
Price Michelle
Verified Buyer
"Love ever iv got from forever unique fit perfect (:"
Joanne Shrosbree
Verified Buyer
"My dress arrived packaged beautifully. It fitted the description and looks lovely on. I will definitely order again in the future."
Tracy Duffy
Verified Buyer
"Lovely blouse. Fast delivery"
Helen Brownless
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service. Delivered very quickly easy website to use."
"Nice dress but best for throwing over a bikini I think as quite see through."
Forever Unique is rated 4.50 based on 2,003 reviews