Forever Unique Reviews

returns process
Could Be Better
Read Forever Unique Reviews

About Forever Unique:

Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

I purchased a lovely dress from Forever unique. I received it the next day, as I had selected next day delivery. I am so happy with my dress!! It's of an exceptional quality, exactly as was shown in the pictures! Definitely gonna buy again!! Totally recommended it!!
Beautiful and elegant dress, really loved the style and the fabric choice. Unique and classy.
lovely dress, great quality
Dry attractive jacket. Good fit
Amazing quality & definitely unique ! Will be buying more clothes.
The service you provide is excellent. The only issue I have is that I ordered a dress which offered an extra 25% off I was really pleased with the dress, unfortunately it was too small, when I ordered the same dress over the phone as a replacement I was charged the full price, I just thought I should have been charged the same as the first. Dress.
Clothes are always great quality
ordered a dress and jumper...very pleased great quality..good delivery times
Love my outfit Thankyou xx
I am delighted with my dress, just what I wanted , and the service couldn't have been better. Thank you.
Excellent website great choice of clothes fantastic quality Sizing is perfect Delivery service dead on the time stated More than satisfied customer
Lovely material. Still a little loose around the waist area as per previous orders . Love your clothes
Dress was beautiful however too long
Love the quality of the material s forever unique use and every item I have bought I’ve be delighted with
Service was great, but the goods received are faulty so I am about to return them, so will have a better review of aftercare service soon.
Love this dress. Good quality material, great length for 5ft3 with medium heels. Really good fit true to size, nothing not to dislike.cant wait to wear to a wedding.
Was faster