Forever Unique Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Forever Unique

About Forever Unique: Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Fashion

Annaliese Hunter
Annaliese Hunter
Verified Buyer
"Love the Lola dress - fits perfectly and is so flattering! Definately a xmas outfit ????"
Sue McAllister
Sue McAllister
Verified Buyer
"Gorgeous design, quality and fit. Great service, packaging and delivery. Love it already, - first time purchaser."
June Ashford
June Ashford
Verified Buyer
"Excellent delivery from order to door. Excellent description of clothes. Good quality Products."
"Customer service excellent Dress is great, material beautiful fit perfect ."
Cheryl Nute
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the brown and white spot dress for a Wedding and I am very happy with my purchase, as I had to wait a while for it to come in stock. I will be buying again from this website Cheryl"
Karen Nichol
Verified Buyer
"The dress I ordered is absolutely stunning. I’ve ordered it as a mother of the bride dress for my daughters wedding and I can’t wait to wear it. The process from start to finish in ordering the dress was great too. Highly recommend this company."
"Every single item I order is great value for money, well represented and fits perfectly"
Kerry Luxford
Verified Buyer
"My dress was on pre order. The payment was taken from my account at time of order, but I was unable to track the progress and was not provided any feedback. The dress was received 4 weeks after ordering and returned once received as it arrived too late."
"Dress arrived as expected. Loved it,but colour wasn’t me. Returned, but ordered the same dress in navy. Happy!!"
Stephanie Coburn
Verified Buyer
"My dress is lovely, The staff were very helpful, I did have to wait a while for the dress to be delivered but worth the wait."
"I love my pretty woman dress can’t wait to wear it 😍"
Melanie Lee
Verified Buyer
"The dresses that I ordered were out of stock and you informed me that I should expect delivery by 18th June. I have received 1 dress out of the 2 that I ordered and I am very happy with the quality and the fit of the dress however I still haven't received the other dress and it is now 20th June I'd be grateful if you could update me with the order status of this dress please. I am overall happy with the service you have provided. Thank you"
Georgios Bollas
Verified Buyer
"I paid 10.95 to have my item delivered on Sunday but got it Monday as if it was standard delivery. I have sent 3 emails to customers service but no one has responded"
"Dress was on pre order. It arrived when advised but was a little faulty. No problem to exchange a new one was delivered and the previous taken back. Very efficient service and the dress is an excellent fit."
Rozanna Madylus
Verified Buyer
"I was able to pre-order a dress which was out of stock."
Tracey Magee
Verified Buyer
"Received my Polka dot dress, and it is perfect"
"Thank you for sending the item"
Elizabeth Moss
Verified Buyer
"Having waited a month for a dress it has a prominent black mark on it. Having had several conflicting messages from DPD about delivery I phoned them, was not given the option of speaking to anyone and was charged £6 for a pre recorded message - they will not refund the £6 but have urged me to ask you to complain about a failure in service"
Adele Molloy
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 3 months before I received the items. I was not kept updated or notified of the delayed delivery. And I paid for that delivery!!!!"
Elinor Coopey
Verified Buyer
"Dress is lovely, came when they advised as it was a pre order."
"Received the dress after 1 month waiting as had to pre order. Poor quality, threads hanging off and not sown on properly. I would expect better quality as I paid £71! I am sending it back for refund."
Colette Malton
Verified Buyer
"Received the dress on the day that I was advised it would be. The only criticism I have is that the finishing touches on the dress fell slightly short only minor but the label in the dress was hanging by a tread and there were quite a few loose cotton threads. I am however very pleased with the dress and will purchase again."
Chirstine Lindley
Verified Buyer
"The dress arrived today after a one month wait. Good points, it fits, and my daughter in law likes it. Negatives the dress is faulty/seconds. The stitching around the waist is loose and puckered and one of the frills is not finished off. I wouldn't expect that from a product I bought at Primark let alone a dress that was not cheap"
Forever Unique is rated 4.43 based on 2,262 reviews