Forever Unique Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Forever Unique

About Forever Unique: Forever Unique is a luxury fashion brand, specialising in ladies occasion wear.

enquiries@foreverunique.co.uk

Forever Unique, 98 Cheetham Hill Road, Cheetham Hill

Categories:
Apparel & Accessories
Apparel & Accessories
Clothing
Fashion

Annaliese Hunter
"Love the Lola dress - fits perfectly and is so flattering! Definately a xmas outfit ????"
Sue McAllister
"Gorgeous design, quality and fit. Great service, packaging and delivery. Love it already, - first time purchaser."
June Ashford
"Excellent delivery from order to door. Excellent description of clothes. Good quality Products."
"Excellent quality and great service. I was beyond happy with the clothing material and the perfect sizing. Worth every penny."
"Dress arrived quickly and in beautiful packaging and delivery was tracked so didn’t have to wait in all day for it. Bonus! 2 beautiful dresses at amazing sale price. Unfortanaly they weren’t what I was looking for as was looking for an alternative to a wedding dress but that was only because I decided to get the full on wedding gown in the end. The dresses and service were great. Will defiantly use again."
"Dress has marks on it packaging is awful fir an expensive dress"
"I would have loved to have scored 5 out of 5 but my leopard print shirt came with no button on one of its cuff and another button was damaged. So I had to sew my two spares on. One was completely flat and not the same ridged effect as the rest. I do love all of the garments I purchased which is just so disappointing that one came damaged!! ☹️"
"Never been disappointed with your products I’m in love with my new dress"
"Lovely clothes and quick delivery service, unfortunately had to return outfit as too small but returning made very easy. Still love your fashions"
"Quality of fabric on my shirt was poor. I shown my daughter and she asked if I brought it from primark. I brought her and outfit and there are stains on skirt. Not happy I will certainly tell my friends not to bother ordering again"
"This dress came with two giant rips down the seams . Had to send back straight away as was faulty and bad quality . Would not recommend"
"I have not ordered from Forever Unique before and I am very pleased with the quality of the items I ordered and the sizes."
"Beautiful blouse excellent quick delivery"
"Received item today, arrived as stated 4 days. Delighted with the outfit. Fits like a glove."
"Never ordered from you and never expected such good quality - brilliant love my dress thanks"
"Bought a dress for a wedding in November , great quality, very unusual , will recommend if you want something different and stand out."
"Did not meet my expectations! Poor quality fabric and seemed totally different in the website ! Doesn’t worth money value . Finally the packaging was damaged Disappointed"
"lovely clothes they was well cant wait to wear my new dress"
"Appalling! I paid for next day delivery and didn’t get it. I have no confirmation of parcel coming. Robyn"
"This dress is amazing!! The online pics were great, but it looks even better is person!!"
"Very nice dress and I love the material. Delivery was quick as I selected the Saturday delivery. It arrived early in the morning. I will be purchasing more from Forever Unique."
"Trying to return a parcel was very time consuming!!! Wd be far easier to enclose a return label. Has put me off ordering from you again."
"On receiving 2 of 3 items, I was very disappointed to received them as there was a very strong smell of cigarette smoke, it was if the room I had put them in, someone had been smoking in it, I won’t be ordering from you again, I would like to return the items to you, the packaging it came in seemed to have been opened and the note that was in it was all crumped up"
Forever Unique is rated 4.35 based on 2,589 reviews