Forbidden Planet Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Forbidden Planet

How would you rate Forbidden Planet?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Rachel Leyden

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Forbidden Planet in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Rachel Leyden
"Products arrived in good time and well packaged to avoid damage. They have a wide selection on their website and offer a discounted rate than I would get from in store. They have cornered the market (I believe) on selling comic single issues. I cannot find anywhere else with that has such an up to date, varied stock that ships to the UK other than ones that only deal in digital comics."
"Good communication"
"The site was easy to use the product was at a great price and didn't have to wait long on delivery."
Luke
"Great customer service, really helpful and a great range of comics and memorabilia"
Forbidden Planet is rated 4.50 based on 4 reviews