Forbes Solicitors Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Forbes Solicitors
06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Forbes Solicitors?

Tell us how Forbes Solicitors made you happy

"Very poor service never ever use this company"
Are you Forbes Solicitors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Phone calls not returned hard to get updates and even though I used them twice I really would not recommend to anyone as the solicitor said to me we are little busy/ think twice before u use this firm sorry guys but that is it"
"Forbes didn’t make any false promises and were quiet and effective in getting a result . Very professional."
"First class serveice, all questions were answered promptly, never kept wondering."
"Completed the purchase and sale of my property. Highly recommended."
"Reassurance, supportive, friendly, professional and personally felt guided at a difficult time. Thank you"
"Our solicitor John was super helpful from the start and his level of knowledge and excellent advice made us feel like our business was in safe hands. John is easy to get hold of and is quick to reply. The legal work he undertook on our behalf was excellent and fairly priced. I have found the admin team at Forbes to be easy to deal with and efficient. I would happily recommend Forbes Solicitors based on my experience."
"They provided an excellent service from start to finish, they took the time to understand my needs - and as my company is definitely not a "typical" company, this was very important to me. They were accurate in their estimation of the timescale of the project and in my case were able to confirm a set price in advance, which was very reasonable. When I was looking for additional work to be done about a year later, they were the obvious choice, and I would be more than happy to recommend them to anyone I hear of looking for the services they provide."
"Efficient and easy job"
"From the start to the end of the process, Forbes Solicitors were exceptionally efficient in all aspects of the transaction. I cannot rate them highly enough. Even my Bank Manager commented on how efficient the Solicitor was that dealt with my transaction."
"Forbes have been excellent, they are extremely professional and well organised, their advice is sound. I would highly recommend them."
"We've used the team at Forbes for many years now, and they always deliver. Whether it's employment issues, building purchases, commercial disputes (and trying to prevent them) or acquisitions - they have always gone above and beyond to help us."
"We are a property development firm based on the M40 corridor near London. We operate a nationwide portfolio of commercial units so frequently require the use of a reliable and capable form of solicitors. Forbes solicitors provide a highly professional and transparent service. There are no hidden fees and their work is of the highest standard. They have a variety of offices, always well staffed and easy to get hold of. We have used Matthew Jones at Forbes for well over a decade now on countless conveyance processes. He provides a knowledgeable, calm and efficient service with the utmost care taken, and takes his time to explain the process whether you are an experienced company or a first time buyer he and Forbes come greatly recommended!"
"Forbes provided us with an efficient and reliable service at reasonable rates."
"Only used services once previously so limited dealings, however more than happy with service and outcome."
"one stop shop for our legal questions"
"I have worked with Forbes for the last year and a half. I have mostly dealt with John Pickervance who has been excellent. He has in-depth knowledge of his subject areas and will readily discuss matters free of charge (not something you can say for many solicitors!) His level of work is also impressive and has worked hard to meet our deadlines. I would recommend speaking to him about your legal matters around companies and contracts, he is very sharp and easy to deal with. Recently though some work that was not in his area of speciality was passed to his colleagues and it has taken some time for them to complete quite simple tasks. I think that other members of staff would benefit from paying more attention to their colleague's clients the same as they would their own. Overall a good firm of solicitors and I highly recommend John."
"A local firm, fast to react and reassure with a friendly approach. A firm we can go to with the confidence that the matter will be resolved without the fear of the imposition of excessive fees. It's like having a friend in the business."
"We have been working with Forbes solicitors for about three months now. We have worked on several different tasks together within all our businesses and they have done a great job with each one. Both John and Jenny have been very patient with us, and have always made the effort to come out and see us personally if we encountered any problems or had any questions. Most of all they are very thorough and precise with each contract and have made it very easy for us to feel very confident going into new territories, whether it being a different country or a different manufacturer."
"Have dealt with several staff at Forbes. Always very clear, professional and approachable. Happy to recommend them and will use again."
Forbes Solicitors is rated 4.57 based on 30 reviews