For Runners By Runners Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend For Runners By Runners

How would you rate For Runners By Runners?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Returned item via signed for post, have evidence that the item was received courtesy of Royal Mail's electronic signature system. I am still waiting for a refund 4 weeks later. Despite contacting the company, & them saying they would 'investigate', the money is yet to be credited to my account."
"Ordered trainers on 6th March. Over two weeks later no trainers. Have contacted the company by phone and email for a refund and have received no response despite repeated requests. Awful company!"
"Running shoes ordered on 5th Jan, order updated on the site to "completed" on 11th Jan: it is now 30th Jan and I have neither received my shoes, a refund, or any response at all. Looking at review sites other than the one I checked initially, I can see that this happens a lot. Same each time - order placed, never arrives, no answer to calls or emails. This is a fraudulent site, he is a criminal. Do not give him any money."
"We all know that there are numerous online companies to purchase running kit from. However when it comes to buying shoes in particular, it is critical that we make the right decision. This is where I find Seamus at For Runners By Runners to be an invaluable source of information. He is able to guide me with straight forward, no nonense advice. That advice has resulted in me running (injury free), since I started buying my shoes from him. To me, this is more important than buying shoes elsewhere that are not suitable for my running style and result in me stopping doing what I love best.......running! Sean G. (Newry)"
For Runners By Runners is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews