footycards.com Reviews

410 Reviews

We are the Match Attax Experts. Get the exact Match Attax cards you need from all seasons at unbeatable prices.

Max Williams
Verified Reviewer

Thank you for all the great help sorting out my order. I now have one very happy Grandson and one very happy Granddad too. A+
Sally
Verified Reviewer

Just what Santa needed, and without being ripped off on eBay. Happy Christmas !
Sarah Porter
Verified Reviewer

May I take this opportunity to thank Emma for her 1st class customer service.

I have a very happy Grandson and will be back soon I'm sure.
Ben Lauthan
Verified Buyer

Good service and quick delivery.Will order again.
Matthew West
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, good prices, very quick (and secure) delivery - can't fault the process at all.
Steven Byrne
Verified Buyer

Ordered cards on a Saturday night. They were here Tuesday morning. Very efficient service and my son was ecstatic that he only waited a couple of days. Thanks
Carol Hylton

Quick delivery
Kenneth Miller
Verified Buyer

QUICK & EASY TO ORDER & FAST DELIVERY. WILL USE AGAIN.
Reuben Guatelli
Verified Buyer

No hassle, quick delivery, easily recommended.
Tracey Mancey
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and speedy delivery. Have used this site for cards a few times and will continue to do so. Highly recommend.
JAYDEN PUTTOCK
Verified Buyer

good service always get my order right and it arrives on time
Steve Pike
Verified Buyer

Spot on as always. Delivered the day after the order was placed and all cards in immaculate condition.
Elaine Watson
Verified Buyer

Came two days after ordering with First Class delivery, and got everything I ordered. It is also ensured that the cards are protected, so you don't have to worry about cards being bent or the cards not being in top quality. Highly recommended to people with just a few cards away from completing a club/ collection. 5 stars.
Michael Lee
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. The cards arrived in less than 2 days so I now have a very happy 7 year old boy who has completed his Match Attax collection! Would definitely use footycards again.
Simon Pass
Verified Buyer

First class very fast delivery a pleasure to deal with - will use again - thanks
James Elsbury
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and great quality. Will definatley be using again
Darren Hourican
Verified Buyer

Saves all the doubles and keeps he little man happy and my wallet.
John Peak
Verified Buyer

Excellent and reliable service, I've been ordering cards for nearly five years now and I have no complaints whatsoever. I collect a number of different cards and deal with three or four companies and the service is consistently good.

In all that time I think there has been one small error in one order and I must have placed 30 orders in that time.

I will certainly continue to use the service and I have recommended the company to several other colectors I know.
Barry Davis
Verified Buyer

quick delivery and reasonably priced
Stephen Clarke
Verified Buyer

delivered well on time no complaints
footycards.com is rated 4.96 based on 410 reviews