footycards.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend footycards.com

About footycards.com: We are the Match Attax Experts. Get the exact Match Attax cards you need from all seasons at unbeatable prices.

Verified Buyer

Brilliant as always, quick delivery and mint condition.
Jane Swift
Verified Buyer

A special Thanks to Emma for her outstanding customer care and attention to detail.
Joan Hastings
Verified Buyer

so far my grandson is over the moon with what I have bought from footycards
now waiting to hear if wilshere silver comes back in fingers crossed
Brian Smith

For their excellent service
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service with an excellent website. You've made my grandson a very happy chap. Thank you.
Greg Law
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service and speedy delivery . My son was so pleased to complete his collection without having to spend too much money . Would recommend this website to anybody
Gregg Barnes
Verified Buyer

Very easy website to navigate around.
Morgan Rees
Peter Munnelly
Verified Buyer

Cards were for my grandson who was made up, the service I received from footycards .com was 1st class, they keep you fully informed at all times. Well done footycards staff.
Sally Smit
Verified Buyer

footycards provides a first rate service. My grand kids spend hours on this site with me when ever they stay and then play with the cards for hours on end.
Peter Sharps
Verified Buyer

arrived quickly spot on service I will recommend to anyone collecting match attax cards
Jason Fry
Verified Buyer

Simply put, amazing customer service. Emma could not have been more helpful, and made my 9 year old son happy on his birthday, by being kind, and helping a customer.
Rarely witnessed EXCELLENT service
Verified Buyer

What outstanding five star customer service I received from Emma. Thank you.
Matt Smith
Verified Buyer

Really impressed with the service - the website was easy to use and, although not all cards which were needed were available, the cards ordered arrived with me very quickly (3 days later). Every card ordered was there, and they were packaged immaculately. Keep up the good work!
Verified Buyer

excellent speedy service,very happy,thankyou!!!!!
Verified Buyer

Quick, efficient- little lad happy ????????
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Very prompt. Kept really well informed about your order. Would recommend 100%. Would have no hesitations about using this service.
Lee
Verified Buyer

footycards is the best website ever !!!!!!!!
footycards.com is rated 4.96 based on 425 reviews