footycards.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend footycards.com

About footycards.com: We are the Match Attax Experts. Get the exact Match Attax cards you need from all seasons at unbeatable prices.

William Bale
"Five stars all the way. I can not reccomend footycards more highly."
Peter Sharps
"arrived quickly spot on service I will recommend to anyone collecting match attax cards"
"What outstanding five star customer service I received from Emma. Thank you."
"Your website is excellently laid out and accordingly makes finding what one wants simple. Your prices are generally quite competitive. The settlement of purchase is simple and Cards arrive on or before the promised date. The Bonus points are also an attraction."
Posted 58 minutes ago
"the cards i have always brought are in top condition and sent on time"
"a brilliant service πŸ‘πŸ»"
"An absolutely superb service that I have used a number of times and will continue to do so in the future. Keep up the good work footycards.com, it's greatly appreciated!"
"Spot on no mistakes not like panini and topps they make mistakes all the time and i received them pretty quick as well thank you footycards"
"As a football mad adult and avid collector of Match Attax cards, footycards.com have ALWAYS come up trumps when completing my collections, including the EXTRA series, for the last 10 seasons, and already looking forward to coming seasons."
"Perfect & fast delivery"
"So easy to order and the cards arrived the next day. Amazing service. Thank you."
"Always good quality cards at a reasonable price. Always Very quick to dispatch"
"Delivery was unbelievably quick and every card ordered was received in pristine condition."
"Order fulfilled accurately and promptly as usual. My mlittle man will be very relieved to get his last 100 club! Thank you."
"Great service. Quick delivery"
"Big order for a Christmas present and arrived the next day. Great service and competitive prices."
"Always a good customer service in my experience."
"Brilliant service. Emails regarding order updates gratefully received on behalf of my two inpatient boys. All cards present and correct. However, would have hoped that some of the cards weren’t out of stock when ordering."
"Very good"
"Delivered everything and a little bit extra on time. Perfect service."
"Well it is actually my grandson who is delighted to receive the footycards! He loves collecting them which makes us happy!"
"Ordering Match Attax cards for my grandson was easy. Delivery was quick. All cards were correct. Thankyou."
"Good service - but disappointing that I didn't get a response to an email I sent or the postage method asked for"
footycards.com is rated 4.95 based on 458 reviews