Footman James Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Footman James

How would you rate Footman James ?

Ian
"Bunch of absolute muppets. Clueless is an understatement"
Ian
"Been a customer for many years and needed to make a simple amendment to my policy. Spent 20 minutes in the queue for their customer services people to answer the phone. Hung up, dialled back as if I was a new customer and (surprise surprise) they answer the phone straight away! Happy to take your money! Further shocked at the hefty 'admin fee' to make a simple change, tried to cancel but their cancellation policy means I'd get none of my money back so had to pay the fee. At renewal time they send through the paperwork and policy has gone up another £40! Phoned around and got a better quote from Lancaster Insurance who answered the phone quickly, seemed to know what they were talking about and gave me a price that was £30 cheaper than I'd paid the year before, £70 cheaper than Footman wanted for this year! Avoid, they're just money grabbing robbing ****s"
Footman James is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews