Footman James Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Footman James
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Footman James made you happy

"Have been with them for years, no claims, my circumstances have not changed. This year they have decided they are unable to insure me. I now have serious doubts as to what they have insured me for in previous years. Have serious doubts, as to whether they would have paid in the event of a claim. To make things worse, the staff don’t listen"
Are you Footman James? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Zoe was v efficient, polite and easy to deal with. Insured my 1981 Porsche 928 S.Good job."
Ian
"Bunch of absolute muppets. Clueless is an understatement"
Ian
"Been a customer for many years and needed to make a simple amendment to my policy. Spent 20 minutes in the queue for their customer services people to answer the phone. Hung up, dialled back as if I was a new customer and (surprise surprise) they answer the phone straight away! Happy to take your money! Further shocked at the hefty 'admin fee' to make a simple change, tried to cancel but their cancellation policy means I'd get none of my money back so had to pay the fee. At renewal time they send through the paperwork and policy has gone up another £40! Phoned around and got a better quote from Lancaster Insurance who answered the phone quickly, seemed to know what they were talking about and gave me a price that was £30 cheaper than I'd paid the year before, £70 cheaper than Footman wanted for this year! Avoid, they're just money grabbing robbing ****s"
Footman James is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews