Flybe Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Flybe

How would you rate Flybe ?

Carla
"Great options at great prices"
Peter Bushnell
"Poor service on their flights from Southampton you pay for your chosen seat and they move you for people they know never again"
Alison
"Offering the product at the price I was looking for. Would not ally fly BA but FlyBe offered the flight at nearly half the price."
Barry Johnson
"Good price and destinations from Doncaster airport"
"Good prices, friendly staff"
Julie B.
"I recently had to claim on my holiday insurance when illness in the family stopped me from travelling , Flybe customer services were very prompt and helpful, providing the documentation that I needed for my claim."
"Delayed, delayed, delayed!!!! Delayed over one hour in the airport, I missed my connecting train and delayed me to my event by 5 hours."
Flybe is rated 3.50 based on 7 reviews