Flybe Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Flybe
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Flybe made you happy

"There is no limit to the ingenuity of creating a ‘legal’ way to be dishonest. In this case this company has figured out that they can get lots of money by using the smallest hand luggage size and measuring it WITH ‘handles and wheels included ‘. You will find this out for the price of £50. Every 3rd person in the cue was fined. No other low cost company does this. If you look at Skytrax 9 out of 10 customers are angry about this issue. Not only that they don’t care but they put their fees up from 40 to 50 pounds. Needless to say: they-don’t-care-about-you. I don’t want to think what they would do in a real crisis. Remember when you step on a plane you trust the company with your life! For me- never again!"
Are you Flybe? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Jon
"They are usually on time, the planes could do with an overhaul, especially for the prices they often charge."
"This company dose not care for the customer at all.. I use them as I have no choice to use any other... 1st of all the booking,internet,app all of the above is awful!!! Constantly crashing directs you to constantly get you to buy more.. and then just crashes... every time I log in I have to request for real a new password! Nit to mention my account details can’t be changed Secondly their reward structure.. 4 years at least 4x monthly I think I have collected enough evois to pay for a pencil!! Worth nothing !! Not yo mention the fact I can’t change my account details so I can claim them anyway..."
"Great options at great prices"
"Poor service on their flights from Southampton you pay for your chosen seat and they move you for people they know never again"
"Offering the product at the price I was looking for. Would not ally fly BA but FlyBe offered the flight at nearly half the price."
"Good price and destinations from Doncaster airport"
"Good prices, friendly staff"
"I recently had to claim on my holiday insurance when illness in the family stopped me from travelling , Flybe customer services were very prompt and helpful, providing the documentation that I needed for my claim."
"Delayed, delayed, delayed!!!! Delayed over one hour in the airport, I missed my connecting train and delayed me to my event by 5 hours."
Flybe is rated 3.30 based on 10 reviews