Flybe Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Flybe
03AM
3AM

Tell us how Flybe made you happy

Jon
"They are usually on time, the planes could do with an overhaul, especially for the prices they often charge."
Are you Flybe? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Flybe receives. Reply Free
"This company dose not care for the customer at all.. I use them as I have no choice to use any other... 1st of all the booking,internet,app all of the above is awful!!! Constantly crashing directs you to constantly get you to buy more.. and then just crashes... every time I log in I have to request for real a new password! Nit to mention my account details can’t be changed Secondly their reward structure.. 4 years at least 4x monthly I think I have collected enough evois to pay for a pencil!! Worth nothing !! Not yo mention the fact I can’t change my account details so I can claim them anyway..."
"Great options at great prices"
"Poor service on their flights from Southampton you pay for your chosen seat and they move you for people they know never again"
"Offering the product at the price I was looking for. Would not ally fly BA but FlyBe offered the flight at nearly half the price."
"Good price and destinations from Doncaster airport"
"Good prices, friendly staff"
"I recently had to claim on my holiday insurance when illness in the family stopped me from travelling , Flybe customer services were very prompt and helpful, providing the documentation that I needed for my claim."
"Delayed, delayed, delayed!!!! Delayed over one hour in the airport, I missed my connecting train and delayed me to my event by 5 hours."
Flybe is rated 3.56 based on 9 reviews