FLR Group Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend FLR Group

About FLR Group: Flooring contractor based in Solihull, West Midlands providing flooring solutions to commercial and residential customers.

enquiries@flr.co.uk

Unit 25, Monkspath Business Park, Highlands Road

How would you rate FLR Group ?

"A brilliant service. We were especially pleased with their professionalism We are so pleased with our amtico floor and carpet. Thank you very much FLR ."
"Good showroom and helpful staff"
"Prompt reliable service and followed up on little problem with inset step left loose by fitter"
"Excellent job clean, tidy, and proffessional"
"One of the best Companies I have ever dealt with. Their knowledge, attention to detail and workmanship are second to none and combine that with delightful/excellent staff namely Adam and Steve, then I can without doubt, recommend FLR to anyone in need of a top notch floor ."
Thank you for your fantastic review - we are glad you were so pleased with our service and we will pass on your comments to Adam and Steve
"From the first email to the last contact, FLR were absolutely first class. They turned up when they said they would, started and finished when they said they would and did a brilliant job on our new kardean kitchen floor. The estimator, Adam, and the fitter, Mark, were a pleasure to deal with and thoroughly professional. I cannot recommend the company highly enough - absolute first class service."
Thank you for your excellent review. We will pass on your comments to Adam and Mark
"We were very impressed with help and advice received in choosing the many different floor coverings available for our kitchen. We were very impressed with the showrooms and the knowledge of the staff and look forward to the survey of our kitchen."
We are pleased you enjoyed your visit to our showrooms and look forward to helping you in the future
"Great quality flooring, both Amtico and carpeting. Very professional, efficient, friendly and convenient service. Lovely team to deal with at all stages. Very clear and reasonable costs with no hidden extras. We were particularly impressed with the flexibility of the fitting team to cope with last minute changes in timing due to weather and other contingencies. They were always polite and uncomplaining and just accommodated the changes graciously. It has been a real pleasure having FLR Flooring doing our house refurbishment and we would definitely recommend them to others."
Thank you for your super review of your experience with us recently. We are glad you received a professional service and hope you continue to enjoy your new floors
"Accomidated my fitting around my nursing schedule"
Thank you for your review - we are glad you were pleased with our service
"Thanks to FLR my porch and hallway look amazing. Job well done. Would definately recommend."
We are so pleased you were satisfied with our service. Thank you for taking the time to post a review
"Well presented showroom able to make easy choice with the samples on show and sellection to look at in situ. Installlation prompt, professional and overall a very satisfying experience."
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are so glad that you found our service a pleasant experience from start to finish.
"Debbie was kind considerate and welcoming. She explained a number of options for flooring to help me decide. I had my little one with me and she made it as comfortable for us as possible including offering us a lemonade."
Thank you for taking time to post such a positive review of your visit to our showroom. We are pleased that you found Debbie's input helpful and will pass your comments on to her.
"Nice to be left in peace to browse the samples! Helpful assistant. Ranges displayed well, easy to look through."
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you found the layout of our showroom easy to navigate and look forward to being of further assistance if necessary
"Lady very helpful and we will definitely be back"
Thank you for your review and positive comments. We hope we can be of further assistance
"Very helpful & pleasant"
Glad you had a pleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to say so.
"Absolutely Love my new floor. I have had Karndean previously fitted in the kitchen by another company and it had to be replaced 6 months later because of poor preparation work and fitting, the whole thing nearly put me off having luxury vinyl tiles again. FLR group were friendly and professional throughout the whole process. We had Amtico this time in our conservatory and it looks beautiful. The fitter was on time everyday and we were happy to leave him with a key. The service from start to finish has been nothing but a breath of fresh air. I will Definitely be recommending you to family and friends. One very happy customer."
Thank you for your fabulous review - we are so pleased that you found our staff and service excellent and that you are enjoying your new floor
"Odd system. I arrived, the receptionist was on the phone, but the showroom opened. I went to look and was ushered out as if I was a thief! Clearly potential customers cannot be trusted. The product I looked at is £400 less in John Lewis for the same service. Please remember you are based on an industrial estate not Kensington high st."
"Great range, helpful staff, quality product made in Coventry and expertly fitted."
Thank you Josie for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us. We are glad you were pleased
"As always we were very well looked after at FLR. Great team."
Thanks for your excellent review Chris
"Great quality floor and fitting."
Thank you for your review. We are glad you were pleased with our service
FLR Group is rated 4.90 based on 238 reviews