FLR Group Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend FLR Group

About FLR Group: Flooring contractor based in Solihull, West Midlands providing flooring solutions to commercial and residential customers.

enquiries@flr.co.uk

Unit 25, Monkspath Business Park, Highlands Road

Tell us how FLR Group made you happy

"We popped into the showroom to have a look at the Amtico flooring for our kitchen. John was extremely helpful and gave us lots of information. Such a refreshing change to receive great service without feeling pressured by a pushy salesperson. Because of our experience we will definitely be using FLR for our flooring requirements."
"Great showroom where we were left to look around at our leisure. Helpful advice given with no pressure of a sale. We will be using their services and I would certainly recommend to friends and family."
"No issues when visiting however no quotation had been provided as promised- really disappointing considering they are considered as specialists"
"Very helpful staff with excellent knowledge of Amtico flooring. I would definitely recommend this service."
"Lady who spoke to us was very helpful and informative.We were able to take samples which was very useful."
"As I am in the process of kitchen extension I have been doing a great deal of research on line for floor covering. FLR GROUP stood out in my eyes. Previous reviews were all positive so I visited the showroom last week. I was most impressed with the showroom, the selection of designs on site along with Business Support Manager Sarah Alan. First impressions extremely warm and welcoming onto the premises. In the showroom she listened to what I wanted, the vision I wanted to create throughout my kitchen and flooring throughout the ground level of my house then showed me what was on offer explaining in detail. She certainly knows the product in depth, well informed and very friendly. I shall definitely be paying a second visit to the showroom when my renovation is nearer completion, hopefully get more of an insight into FLR"
"Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Customer service was second to none. Will be placing an order soon. 5*. Thanks"
"Friendly Sarah showed us around the extensive showroom and explained the products to us. Answered all our questions and arranged a home visit to survey the job and provide a quote."
"Highly recommended. Professional service from start to finish for Amtico flooring and carpet for hall, stairs and landing. Competitively priced and I couldn't be more pleased. The fitters were all friendly and considerate and very tidy."
"lovely showroom excellent samples provided. such a wide selection, not yet chosen"
"The customer Service was excellent Debbie who we saw was extremely helpful."
"I have been working with FLR (prev. Floor Restorations) for over 10 years. The companies commitment to customer satisfaction is unparalleled."
"Excellent service from Richard who was very knowledgeable on all products. My colleague and I are working on a flooring project for a business and he has made excellent recommendations and got back to us in a timely manner."
"Great customer service when we visited the showroom on Saturday 2nd March. Very friendly and informative - thank you!"
"Visited showroom in relation to Amtico tiles. David assisted us there and we found him tyo be friendly and informative. We could not ask for more. Elwyn Price"
"Visited the showroom recently. Very helpful staff and a great selection of Amtico and Karndean"
"Lovely showroom, and very helpful member of staff, sorry I didn’t find out her name. Very interested in Karndean flooring for our holiday home and all our questions were answered and more. Will be coming back to you when we have measured the area at the end of March."
"Visited the showroom and was very impressed with the layout and the products available. The lady that showed us around was very helpful."
"Great Showroom and helpful, knowledgeable staff. Really good number of products on show."
"Brilliant showroom with very helpful staff. As soon as we arrived we were made to feel very welcome by the receptionist. She also had a lot of knowledge about the products. We had our floor measurements with us and (sorry can’t remember the guys name) gave us an idea of costs. Nothing was too much trouble."
FLR Group is rated 4.88 based on 294 reviews