FLR Group Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend FLR Group

About FLR Group: Flooring contractor based in Solihull, West Midlands providing flooring solutions to commercial and residential customers.

enquiries@flr.co.uk

Unit 25, Monkspath Business Park, Highlands Road

How would you rate FLR Group ?

"The grading would have been ‘Very Good’ had the installer not come without some materials on day 1 and the incorrect flooring on day 2 (although this seemed to be a clerical error). We are very pleased with the end result"
"Extremely helpful team and an excellent show room with superb facilities. The products are competitively priced and a good selection."
"Excellent service from enquiry stage to a superb quality fitting.."
"Showroom has a comprehensive range of products on display which are all very well presented. The lady on reception was very helpful and made us a very nice cup of coffee. The only area for potential improvement in my view is that some of the areas of the showroom would benefit from being better illuminated"
Thank you for placing a positive review. We are pleased you found our service helpful. Thank you also for your comments regarding the lighting in the showroom. We are in the process of improving this.
"1st class, extremely helpful,no pressure, brilliant products thanks"
Thank you for your great comments. We are pleased you found your visit to the showroom worthwhile
"Had Amtico flooring done in our lounge. Very professional from start to finish, service was excellent, the fitting was done quickly and we are really impressed with the end product. Would definitely recommend (and have done already!)"
Thank you for posting a great review. We are glad you received the service we always strive to provide. We hope you continue to enjoy your floor for many years to come.
"FLR has fitted the majority of the Carpets and Amtico in our house. People have always told me that I am 'fussy' and to be honest, they are not wrong. That said, when I am happy with something, I am happy for with it for a very long time. I consider myself lucky to have found a provider that is a fussy as me. All the people in FLR are experienced, professional and particular! Adam Kaid looked after us from beginning to end and did a brilliant job. Steve Fanning fitted our Carpets and Amtico and again, did a brilliant job. I think that you can measure a company's standards by how they deal with issues when things go wrong. We initally had a problem with some carpet - there was a fault in it. FLR didn't shy away from the problem - they dealt with it."
Thank you Karen for posting a fantastic review of your experience with us. Yes we are proud to be fussy too. We are so glad you received a professional service from start to finish.
"Very Professional and reliable services. Would recommend. A++"
Thank you for your super comments regarding your experience with us.
"I visited FLR Group’s Showroom in Solihull in spring 2017 when I had ordered a Conservatory to be built. I’d always wanted to have Amtico Flooring in the Conservatory. The Showroom staff were great and so helpful on both of the times we visited to choose the Flooring I wanted. Adam Kaid the Estimator / Surveyor that I dealt with was really fantastic. The Conservatory Builders were unsure what was needed to construct the Base / Floor to the right Specifications to accommodate the Underfloor Heating System with the Amtico Flooring. Adam kindly visited my property and liaised with the Conservatory Builder. He also liaised several times with the Conservatory Companies Instalations Manager to ensure that the correct Screed, and other Compound Layers were laid in order to prepare the surface correctly for the Underfloor Heating and Amtico Flooring to work in unison thus preventing any problems occurring. Adam also visited my property several times to check on the Humidity Levels etc prior to the Heating Membrane etc being laid. I also contacted FLR and Adam several times about potential problems and he was so helpful and reassuring. This was all done before I’d even made my order for the Amtico Flooring at no extra cost. Paul, the Fitter was brilliant - he’s done a First Class job laying the Amtico - it looks superb and feels wonderful to walk on. My friends and I are so impressed with the degree of service given. The cost was very reasonable and worth every penny. The standard of service delivered by the FLR Group and it’s wonderful staff is second to none. I’m so glad that the FLR Group were recomended to me and I’d would recommend them to anyone who was considering using them. I’ll certainly be using them again."
"When I decided to have Amtico Flooring in my Conservatory that was to be built I visited FLR’s Showroom in Solihull. The Showroom staff were so helpful and accommodating on both the visits my friend and I made. The Conservatory Company were unaware of the appropriate Screeds etc that need to be laid to accommodate an Underfloor Heating with Amtico Flooring. Adam Kaid the Estimator / Surveyor from FLR was brilliant he visited my property and liaised with the Builder and the Conservatory Company several times to ensure that all the procedures undertaken were done so in a manner to ensure the appropriate foundations were laid. Adam also visited my property several times to check the moisture levels on the Screed prior to the Underfloor Heating being installed and the next layer of Floor Covering was laid. He also came out to check out some concerns I had where the Amtico was going to link up with my Lounge Flooring. This was all done in good faith as I hadn’t even made an order or paid a Deposit! Paul the fitter from FLR Group was brilliant and has done a beautiful job of laying the Amtico. I’m so happy with the finished Flooring. The price was reasonable, especially when you consider all the input and advice FLR Staff put into the preparation of the foundations etc prior to my even confirming my order. I feel that the service I’ve had from the FLR Group is second to none. I’m so happy with the finish and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone considering using them."
Thank you for such a super review of your recent experience with us. We have a great team of people and will be sure to pass on your comments to Adam
"Receptionist was very helpful. Excellent showroom that covered the range and was well laid out. One sample that we would have liked was not available."
"The showroom is amazing. I’ve seen such a good setup before. The Amitco section is particularly spectacular. Well worth a look."
"Fantastic experience from start to finish. The showroom is excellent and well stocked. We were allowed to view and select samples with as little or as much help as we wanted, no pressure. The measurement and fitting processes were stress free and they came and did their job, as scheduled and to a high standard."
"Friendly staff, good range of quality carpets and flooring."
"A brilliant service. We were especially pleased with their professionalism We are so pleased with our amtico floor and carpet. Thank you very much FLR ."
Thank you for your super review. We are glad you were pleased with our service and hope you continue to enjoy your new floors
"Good showroom and helpful staff"
Glad we could be of assistance - thank you
"Prompt reliable service and followed up on little problem with inset step left loose by fitter"
Thanks for your review. We are glad the problem was rectified to your satisfaction
"Excellent job clean, tidy, and proffessional"
Thanks for your positive review. We are glad you were pleased with our service
"One of the best Companies I have ever dealt with. Their knowledge, attention to detail and workmanship are second to none and combine that with delightful/excellent staff namely Adam and Steve, then I can without doubt, recommend FLR to anyone in need of a top notch floor ."
Thank you for your fantastic review - we are glad you were so pleased with our service and we will pass on your comments to Adam and Steve
"From the first email to the last contact, FLR were absolutely first class. They turned up when they said they would, started and finished when they said they would and did a brilliant job on our new kardean kitchen floor. The estimator, Adam, and the fitter, Mark, were a pleasure to deal with and thoroughly professional. I cannot recommend the company highly enough - absolute first class service."
Thank you for your excellent review. We will pass on your comments to Adam and Mark
FLR Group is rated 4.89 based on 252 reviews