FLR Group Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend FLR Group

About FLR Group: Flooring contractor based in Solihull, West Midlands providing flooring solutions to commercial and residential customers.

enquiries@flr.co.uk

Unit 25, Monkspath Business Park, Highlands Road

How would you rate FLR Group?

"Debbie was kind considerate and welcoming. She explained a number of options for flooring to help me decide. I had my little one with me and she made it as comfortable for us as possible including offering us a lemonade."
"Nice to be left in peace to browse the samples! Helpful assistant. Ranges displayed well, easy to look through."
"Lady very helpful and we will definitely be back"
"Very helpful & pleasant"
"Absolutely Love my new floor. I have had Karndean previously fitted in the kitchen by another company and it had to be replaced 6 months later because of poor preparation work and fitting, the whole thing nearly put me off having luxury vinyl tiles again. FLR group were friendly and professional throughout the whole process. We had Amtico this time in our conservatory and it looks beautiful. The fitter was on time everyday and we were happy to leave him with a key. The service from start to finish has been nothing but a breath of fresh air. I will Definitely be recommending you to family and friends. One very happy customer."
"Odd system. I arrived, the receptionist was on the phone, but the showroom opened. I went to look and was ushered out as if I was a thief! Clearly potential customers cannot be trusted. The product I looked at is £400 less in John Lewis for the same service. Please remember you are based on an industrial estate not Kensington high st."
"Great range, helpful staff, quality product made in Coventry and expertly fitted."
"As always we were very well looked after at FLR. Great team."
"Great quality floor and fitting."
"Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Everyone was happy to spend time explaining options and demonstrating on screen display technology which was very helpful."
"FLR gave good customer service. Clear advice and quotation. The fitter was professional and provided excellent workmanship."
"The service from start to finish was very professional and informative. Would definately recommend this company for the future. Ms Gray"
"Fantastic showroom with samples of the full the Amtico range. Really helpful and supportive staff who helped us with our choice."
"We are very happy with the new kitchen floor you have fitted. The flooring staff are very professional. We would recommend your company."
"Their showroom is excellent and we had more than enough time to look at the options for our Amtico floor. The visit from the estimator was friendly and discussed with us our design. When it came to fitting, the fitter was great. He was friendly, very neat and clean in installing it, and discussed any issues with us. For example we did change the design slightly for our floor when he was with us, and he provided valuable insights to how it could look. We are really pleased with the whole project."
Thank you for including the a picture with your review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your floor.
"Good clear advice given"
"Professional staff, happy to spend time with us to discuss our options and keen to give advice and help."
"Brilliant staff member greeted us, made us feel welcome and was very knowledgeable"
"VERY helpful young lady. Organised."
"Visiting your showrooms at Monkspath Business Park recently, I was very impressed by the helpfulness and invaluable assistance given to us by your excellent receptionist. Well done. Mr PJ Williams"
FLR Group is rated 4.90 based on 227 reviews