FLR Group Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend FLR Group

About FLR Group: Flooring contractor based in Solihull, West Midlands providing flooring solutions to commercial and residential customers.

enquiries@flr.co.uk

Unit 25, Monkspath Business Park, Highlands Road

How would you rate FLR Group?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Visiting your showrooms at Monkspath Business Park recently, I was very impressed by the helpfulness and invaluable assistance given to us by your excellent receptionist. Well done. Mr PJ Williams"
"Wonderful service and people all professional as always."
"I received excellent help and advice from David and Adam. My floor was expertly fitted by Steve who had to work under difficult circumstances but remained professional at all times! I would highly recommmend the FLR group to anyone."
"Visited FLR after recommendation froma friend. Very friendly and professional reception who took time to show us around the Amtico and Karndean showrooms. Lot of choice. No high pressure sales people. Would definitely recommend if you are looking at flooring options."
"Warm friendly greeting on arrival. Knowledgeable informative advice re matching existing flooring. Samples given to take home for comparison. Questions welcome and answered clearly and second opinion sought from colleague for clarification. Would definitely recommend this company."
"We were greeted by a lovely young lady who made us feel very welcome as we did not have an appointment. As we knew nothing about the different flooring's we were shown around and the different types explained, and our requirement were taken into account (having a large puppy and grandchildren to take into account!) We were very impressed with what we saw and will be placing an order shortly. Thank you"
"Debbie was very welcoming and clear in her understanding of my flooring requirements. She sent me away with a good range of samples and I am sure I will be ordering my new office floor from FLR Group very shortly"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Nothing was too much trouble and all the staff and fitters were friendly and helpful. We had 3 varieties of flooring fitted - Amtico, carpet and carpet tiles. I would not hesitate to recommend FLR Group."
"Helpful staff, felt valued"
"Very accommodating and professional. I arrived without an appointment but was dealt with immediately. Sarah was knowledgeable and helpful. Impressive showroom and lots of options to choose from on show. Will be in touch for a quote very soon."
"Very helpful receptionist / assistant"
"Fab show room ! Really impressed ! We will be in touch for a quote as soon as our house is build ! Really professional staff ! We look forward to using you."
"I have been a customer of FLR Group since they were in Kings Heath. A warm friendly approach is given to customer service as well as helpful advice and information."
"Great service and would use again,fitters were perfect May thanks"
"The 1st visit was very good and the fitting of the floor good"
Josephine H
Verified Buyer
"First class support from a member of staff who supplied numerous samples for me to take home. I will definitely return to continue my search for suitable flooring."
"Very helpful lady assistant lovely showroom"
"Extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about the product. Provided valuable advice on suitability and installation and enabled us to find exactly what we were looking for. We would recommend FLR group to others and will be using them again in the future."
"Very welcoming in showroom, no pressure to make any decisions. Fixed price quoted, so no annoying bartering to worry about. The fitter did a great job and was a really nice guy, so although the job took a few days it wasn't a problem having him in the house for so long! The product is expensive and only time will tell how the floor wears, but end result really is a lovely looking floor. Would use FLR again."
"We had Amtico Signature flooring done by FLR in November 2017; it covered a fairly large area (over 50 m^2). FLR staff were meticulous, skilful and highly professional. The floors were prepared with great care and tiles were finished to a high standard, including edging to the skirting boards and around the toilet. Our experience with FLR has been great, and we have no hesitation in recommending them. Dr &Mrs Ali"
FLR Group is rated 4.91 based on 208 reviews