FLR Group Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend FLR Group

About FLR Group: Flooring contractor based in Solihull, West Midlands providing flooring solutions to commercial and residential customers.

enquiries@flr.co.uk

Unit 25, Monkspath Business Park, Highlands Road

Tell us how FLR Group made you happy

"We visited your Karndean showroom to assist us with the floor for a new kitchen. Your rep was very friendly and helpful, even though he was new to your organisation (sorry can't recall his name). He assisted us with samples to take home to help us decide. We had previously visited the Evesham showroom which is very impressive. We would definitely recommend Karndean products and service to others."
"I cannot say how happy I am with my new amtico floor - it looks amazing . It was very easy to choose from beginning to end - the showroom great - and the guys (Adam josh and Steve) could not have been any more professional and helpful . I would not hesitate in recommending them - in fact just saving up for my living room to be done next ! 😀"
"Visited the FLR showroom on Saturday to view Amtico Click flooring. Very welcoming and friendly staff. Highly recommended."
"Staff very helpful. Great surroundings"
"Great showroom with lots of examples to consider with advice on the different products available."
"Very welcoming and knowledgeable lady that saw us and no pressure selling. Liked the product and have since requested a visit and quotation."
"We had a one to one consultation,booking the appointment was very easy and quick ,we arrived a bit late however staff were very friendly and welcoming,we have been given enough time to browse available options,(which were too many). staff were wonderful,knowledgeable and approachable.overal,it was a very good experience and we gain a lot from it. We would definitely order our flooring through FLR Group and recommend them to friends."
Thank you for taking time to post such a positive review of your experience when visiting our showroom. We hope to be of further assistance in the future
"Lovely showroom with a good range of stock and products on display. Staff were really helpful"
Thank you for your review - we are pleased your visit to the showroom was worthwhile
"Just wanted to say what an absolutely fantastic job your guy Paul has done. And what a lovely chap – a pleasure to have in my house!! The flooring looks amazing and we are over the moon. I just want to lie on it 😊 When it’s all finished – kitchen in etc, I’ll send you some photos Anyway – totally amazing,"
Hi Alison, We're so pleased you are happy with your job. If you could send your pictures to myself at sheri.lawrence@flr.co.uk I would love to share them on our social media channels.
Thank you for posting a great review of our service Alison. We are so glad you are pleased. We will certainly pass on your comments to Paul.
"We were made very welcome and the gentleman we spoke to was very informative and helpful. Very nice showroom."
Thank you for your comments Maxine. We are glad your visit was productive
"Called in to browse. Ended up purchasing new flooring. Lovely showroom. Staff have great knowledge of product. Would recommend"
Thank you for taking time to post such a positive review. We are pleased to have been of service to you
"Did a great job. I will certainly be using them again and also would recommend them to anyone needing new flooring."
Thanks for the recommendation Chris. We are so pleased you had such a positive experience
"Very helpful, knowledgeable staff and even though the showroom was busy the staff were happy to answer queries and find samples. We were very impressed."
Thank you for posting a positive review of your visit to our showroom. We are pleased to have been of service
"The grading would have been ‘Very Good’ had the installer not come without some materials on day 1 and the incorrect flooring on day 2 (although this seemed to be a clerical error). We are very pleased with the end result"
"Extremely helpful team and an excellent show room with superb facilities. The products are competitively priced and a good selection."
Thank you for posting a great review of your experience with us.
"Excellent service from enquiry stage to a superb quality fitting.."
We are delighted you are pleased with our service and products. Thank you
"Showroom has a comprehensive range of products on display which are all very well presented. The lady on reception was very helpful and made us a very nice cup of coffee. The only area for potential improvement in my view is that some of the areas of the showroom would benefit from being better illuminated"
Thank you for placing a positive review. We are pleased you found our service helpful. Thank you also for your comments regarding the lighting in the showroom. We are in the process of improving this.
"1st class, extremely helpful,no pressure, brilliant products thanks"
Thank you for your great comments. We are pleased you found your visit to the showroom worthwhile
"Had Amtico flooring done in our lounge. Very professional from start to finish, service was excellent, the fitting was done quickly and we are really impressed with the end product. Would definitely recommend (and have done already!)"
Thank you for posting a great review. We are glad you received the service we always strive to provide. We hope you continue to enjoy your floor for many years to come.
"FLR has fitted the majority of the Carpets and Amtico in our house. People have always told me that I am 'fussy' and to be honest, they are not wrong. That said, when I am happy with something, I am happy for with it for a very long time. I consider myself lucky to have found a provider that is a fussy as me. All the people in FLR are experienced, professional and particular! Adam Kaid looked after us from beginning to end and did a brilliant job. Steve Fanning fitted our Carpets and Amtico and again, did a brilliant job. I think that you can measure a company's standards by how they deal with issues when things go wrong. We initally had a problem with some carpet - there was a fault in it. FLR didn't shy away from the problem - they dealt with it."
Thank you Karen for posting a fantastic review of your experience with us. Yes we are proud to be fussy too. We are so glad you received a professional service from start to finish.
FLR Group is rated 4.90 based on 265 reviews