Flowers By Susan Reviews

4AM

info@flowersbysusan.co.uk

5 Portland Road, West Bridgford

Tell us how Flowers By Susan made you happy

"Just popped in to Flowers by Susan to get a bouquet as a thank you gift. I named the price I wanted to spend and received a classy bouquet in return. Good value for money and great humour from Elizabeth. To infinity and beyond!"
Are you Flowers By Susan? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great service. Very personal and the flowers for my mum's 60th Birthday were beautiful and fresh! I wouldn't consider going anywhere else for flowers. It's a great feeling to support local business."
"Beautiful flowers and very efficient service. We would certainly recommend them and be using them again."
"Beautiful presentation and arrangement lasted for 10 days. Lillies and roses were lovely. Mum was very happy to receive such a nice bunch"
"good service"
"They were gorgeous & well arranged for a good price!"
"Your promise was delivered which made the surprise of sending flowers to a loved one very special. Thank you for your care and attention"
"Always fresh and beautiful flowers, always on time, always a pleasure dealing with the business. Big thank you!!! Jacky"
"Excellent service and beautiful flowers supplied. The lady on the phone was so helpful and offered a variety of choices to me. My daughter in law was thrilled with the flowers she received and commented how long they had lasted. Will definatly use this shop again!"
"Ordering was simple and flowers arrived on the day specified and were left with a neighbour. The recipient was extremely pleased with the arrangement and said they were beautiful."
"They delivered flowers for my mum's birthday one year and another year for mothers day.."
"They were pretty when I bought them but they deteriorated very quickly"
Dear Mr Robson,

Thankyou for taking the time to give us some feedback, we are sorry that your flowers didn't last as long as can you had hoped.

Could we please arrange to have a complimentary bunch to be sent out to you.

Regards,

Flowers by Susan
"Great Flowers for my Wife"
"Flowers were supposed to be delivered between a set time as they were for someone after attending a funeral. Due to not following instructions they nearly ended up at the Lambley crematorium. Very disappointed at customer after service, informed customers complain a lot!! I was a customer! Won't be using again."
Dear Mrs Bond,
We always work to accommodate clients with any special requests they may have. On this occasion we did our best for you but it appears that we have not met your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies. If you would allow us to please send a complimentary bouquet we would be happy to do so.
Flowers By Susan is rated 4.71 based on 14 reviews