Florida Masters Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Florida Masters

About Florida Masters: Florida Masters act as a Retail Agent for Major Travel for all Florida and USA multi-centre packages as well as cruise and stay holidays. Florida Masters are an expert team with in-depth knowledge on everything Florida. We have exclusive rates with all the big airlines.
We specialise in Villa accommodation, condos, hotels and resorts with 1000’s of properties to choose from. We offer unbeatable prices amazing service so you are guaranteed to get your holiday off to a flying start happy that everything is all taken care of. We offer the best Florida holidays at the best possible price, all fully protected by ATOL.
Major Travel is a fully independent Travel Agent/Tour Operator bonded by ATOL 2933, and licensed by IATA to sell airline tickets for all the major airlines. There is simply no better safeguard for your money.

enquiries@floridamasters.co.uk

Unit 14 Spice Court, Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, Battersea Park

How would you rate Florida Masters ?

"I had the pleasure of dealing with Lily Jones who was not only very professional at what she did but also down to earth and really understood what we, as a family were seeking. We stayed in West haven in a 4 bedroom villa (which was recommended by Lily) and it didn't disappoint, everything was just what we expected and a little bit more. Lily had taken care of everything from the flights to the car hire and not least the villa. I would definitely recommend Florida Masters and in particular Lily Jones. This is the reason why we are booking again for 2019!"
"Started using Florida Masters last year having spent 10 years booking direct through Virgin. Was cautious at first not having used them before, but have to say it’s the best decision I have made. I am sure the whole staff are great but I use Lilly Jones and her customer service is unbelievable! Not only do I get the best price, she regular updates me on progress and even at weekends she helps if I need to make amends. I have referred lots of friends and family and they all get the great service. She is the reason I continue to book with Florida masters and have already booked for next year well in advance because of her service. Have 100% confidence in booking with Florida masters and ask for Lilly! Hope this helps whoever reads."
"I have just returned from an Easter break which was an important family reunion. United airlines cancelled the route between Birmingham and Newark so the whole holiday was redone by Lilly and Daniel. I cant thank them enough as we were very particular in what we were looking for and everything was met and more. We even got 2 days free extra holiday!! will be booking again soon thank you Lilly for making our holiday one of a life time"
"First time booking with Florida masters (friends recommended them to me). We have just returned we travelled April 5th for Easter Hols all in all the holiday was fantastic! We stayed in a beautiful villa on Windsor Hills. Only negative is I would not want to do a stopover on the flight next time but that couldn’t be helped as the direct flights were really pricey this year. I booked with a chap called Lawson who was great from start to finish. Hoping to travel again in 2020 and will be booking with Florida masters again."
"Have paid a deposit for my Florida holiday mygod wish I hadn’t the customer service is awful . I have tried to get In touch with the for over 2 days to pay my balance 1 person answered the phone in two days said he would call me back didn’t take my number when I tried to give it to him he put the phone down tried to leave a message with the agent lily jones but her mailbox was ful so two days later and am no further but the have my deposit fumming is not the word"
"This is the 4th holiday I have booked with florida masters I booked with Lee. The last 3 holidays have been excellent from start to finish no problems I can't wait for my next holiday this September"
"we have used Florida master for 5 yrs and would of highly recommended them. Not any more, we have been trying to book a villa with them. we were told they would send us a number of villa in email. That never materialised and when we called Scot young from Florida masters it kept going to answer phone , he never bothered phoning back, then spoke to a James who promised to personally take charge and have villa in an hour. a women called who didn't have a clue while she called and didn't even k ow they ARRANGE just villas. they don't seem to know what there doing at all which is a shame as they use to be a really decent people."
"Booked a holiday to Fort Lauderdale and Orlando yesterday with Travel Advisor Warren Phillips. Warren was incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Nothing was too much trouble and he was happy to provide advice and suggest alternatives, in order to tailor our holiday to our needs and kept in regular contact, until everything was perfect. Wonderful 5* Customer Service."
"Not happy feeling quite desperate we have 7 days til we travel no tickets yet very unhappy indeed I dare not tell the rest of the family just hoping today is the day"
"We booked our week in Florida through Holiday Masters for a fantastic price to go in the last week of November. Using virgin Atlantic, the flight times were perfect. We picked up the car from budget rental and drove to our accommodation not knowing what to find. Our apartment in the Blue Heron was situated on the Vinelands Road in Kissimmee, 14 floors up in one of two tower blocks overlooking lake Bryon . To say it was big for two people is an understatement. You entered via a secure lift on to a landing with 16 apartments per floor. On entering the apartment into s hallway there is to the right a large bedroom with an American king size bed plus a large ensuite with jacuzzi bath and shower. . Moving through the hallway there were bunk beds big enough for two children. On the left was another large bathroom before entering the lounge and separate kitchen area. There were enough dishes and cutlery for four people with a fridge, cooker etc, perfect for breakfast, lunch . The lounge had a chair, settee and large tv with patio doors leading to the balcony overlooking the lake. The complex itself had a very large heated pool and a plunge pool, plenty of sun beds, a bar, and a promenade out to the lake were, if you wanted, fishing was allowed. Overall the accommodation was perfect for us with the front overlooking Disney springs, with universal to the rear. It had shops at the front of the building including subway and Starbucks while the Resturant’s pharmacy, supermarket were a short walk away. Excellent value!"
"Hi, i want to thank Florida Masters so much for all the help and advice regarding our villa holiday in Florida last summer! We had a great, magical holiday that we'll never forget... Thanks again to all the team at FM! Highly recommended travel agent!"
"We haven't travelled yet and issues are weighing us down we had an email to say a van is included now it has only been pencilled in because we have got to stump up more for insurance with two months to go it's spoiling our thoughts of our holiday and to cap it all next year peak season includes hotel and insured car for less than we are paying and we haven't got accomodation 😢"
"We have used Florida Masters for our holidays for the past 8 years and although there has been some issues as there always is. They have been sorted quickly and proffetionally,even with the time differences between the UK and US. We have dealt with a lovely helpful lady called Lily. Lily has gone far and above what we would expect from anyone at a travel agents and must be pointed out for special mention."
"I was extremely satisfied with Florida Masters and their travel agent Lee, who has proven to be very courteous and helpful from the very beginning, trying to organize our cruise and stay in Florida. The cruise to the Bahamas was a superb experience and the fun at Orlando's Disney parks has been overwhelming! Highly recommended!!"
"We have used Florida Masters on our last two visits to Orlando and have nothing but praise for them,especially Lilly.She was an absolute star in helping us.In fact,we are already planning returning in 2019/2020 and Florida Masters will be our first call."
"I can fully recommend booking with Florida Masters, our rep Lilly Jones was an absolute star. Answered all my questions (and there was a lot of them) quickly, nothing was too much trouble. We are a family of 5, we stayed in WDW, Caribbean Beach Resort, flew with Virgin and car hire through Alamo, absolutely no issues at all, everything was there waiting for us. And we got a great price. Big thanks to Lilly for helping to make our holiday a memorable one xx"
"""First had to chase them to take our payment. Then name on invoice was incorrect so after about 20 phone calls, which they never returned our call when we did get thru and numerous emails which they didn't respond to either. We finally told them we were going to the credit card company for a refund at which point they finally contacted us. The villa and holiday were great, though it appears you get what you pay for. customer service is non exsistant. Had problem as flight cancelled due to storm Harvey had to sort ourselves as they never called us back. Terrible company would never use again. The pity is if customer service was better they could be a really good company which we could recommend and confident to use again."
"Family of 6 stayed at Legacy Park, off US27 - fantastic 4 bedroom villa in July 2017. Flight from Manchester to Newark and onwards to Orlando International. Car hire via Alamo. Excellent service from Lilly Jones - very knowledgeable and always helpful and cheerful in answering questions."
MR RICHARD H
Verified Reviewer
"Lilly Jones answered all my questions, replied to all of my emails and telephone calls , she was a delight to deal with from start to finish, she is a very polite and professional individual and an asset to your business . I will definitely recommend Florida Masters to all my friends and colleagues. It makes a pleasant change to be dealt with in this way !!!!!!! Thanks again Lilly"
"it was great connor was extremely helpful and was quick to answer our questions, the villa was amazing and the flight times were superb, recommend speaking to him he was lovely and helpful."
Florida Masters is rated 4.20 based on 83 reviews