Flixhotels GmbH Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flixhotels GmbH
Telephone
Read Flixhotels GmbH Reviews

Tell us how Flixhotels GmbH made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I have made a 'free cancellation booking' for which I have paid premium. I have cancelled my booking within a time frame and received an email to wait for 4-6 weeks. After 10 weeks I got an email in German saying that I will receive a voucher instead of full refund which is infringing the terms and conditions I have read before making a purchase. This company is a scam, employees are rude thefts.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

This company are a bunch of lying thieving crooks that will take your money and you will never ever see any of it again. They are based in Germany and are impossible to get hold of. You would be better of setting fire to your money than giving it to these scumbags.

If you wonder why they are cheap it’s because you will never see the hotel or any of the hard earned money you have paid back.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

UNFORTUNATELY THEY ARE THIEVES:((

I had to cancel booking because of Covid 19. My reservation had free cancellation option. I emailed them and they asked for my banking details to process refund. This is strange, I don’t understand. Other companies send money back to my credit cards. I am also suspicious and uncomfortable with anyone who asks for banking details via email, given that they already got them when I made the booking.

It has been a week, so I have sent a second message asking why they haven’t refunded. There is no answer. They stopped communication. It has been a month now, and I am not hopeful about receiving a refund although my booking had free cancellation option:((((( Please, also visit flix-hotels.com title on this website to see other victims' comments about flix hotels to understand how cruel they are. I really don't understand how people can do such things to other people.
Avoid this company!!

I cancelled 2 days after my booking, well before the Pandemic was declared because I had found a better deal elsewhere. Once I cancelled, I immediately received an email with the confirmation of my refund amount.
I've sent them numerous emails and made calls directly to their offices in Germany because I had not received my refund. They FINALLY replied that they are short staffed and will refund me within 4-6 weeks.
It had now been 7 weeks and still no refund.
Avoid this company!!

It had now been 7 weeks and still no refund.
ABSOLUTE CON ARTISTS. DO NOT USE !
we booked for a hotel in Sri Lanka. Obviously with what’s gone on , we could not visit. Agoda gave us an instant refund.
This company are blaming a third party who they have allegedly paid.

We have spoken to the hotel direct. They have had no money from Flix. If they had, they said they would have authorised a refund.

Over the last few weeks we’ve had replied to emails from Flix, saying they can’t refund. I have no idea why, other than they are on current evidence, scammers.

DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPMANY !!
This is a terrible company. Do not use them! THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOUR MONEY!

We booked a hotel using our CREDIT CARD to charge and ended up cancelling it. They immediately sent us the cancellation confirmation, then asked us for checking account information to return our money: SWIFT, IBAN, BIC, Account number, etc, etc.. Our Cancellation #: 210164.

We contacted them twice and requested that they credit our credit card. They never responded and never refunded our money. We ended up contacting our credit card company disputing the charge.

They use this delay tactic to keep the money and hoping the customers go away! Very dishonest practices! Do not fall for their cheap prices. Use other companies to book your trip.
used via Trivago and paid flixhotels. However as I had booked with free cancellation I had changed my mind about the booking 24 hours later. So you have to email them to cancel!! and take 10 days for the refund to be processed!! question is will I receive my refund in 10 days! please do your research.
Booked my hotel through flixhotels in May, there is a group of 10 of us going to Amsterdam to celebrate my daughters birthday. I received an email on the 14th October (we’re flying out on the 31st October) to say my hotel reservation had been cancelled due to a technical fault and that the hotel was now fully booked. I was offered another (much cheaper) hotel about half an hour away from the original hotel and our friends. Been on the phone most of the day trying to sort it out with no luck. They are now saying when I call for a refund that they can’t understand my English. I would advise anyone thinking about booking through this company not to bother, absolute shambles of a company.
Flixhotels GmbH is rated 1.00 based on 10 reviews