Flight Delay Claims Team Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flight Delay Claims Team
All very clear and staff were all very helpful. At times a bot kept requesting same information but all in all a trouble free experience
well done guys
was happy enough getting some compensation for my delay even though it take quite a while I thought I may have received more but understand yhat there are fees to be taken out . Overall happy enough to receive something
Excellent service
Our claim was taken to court and we received our payout quickly once the claims team had it
Considerably less than anticipate.
Good and fast service. Received the money and paid a part of it (25%+20 pounds admin fee) back, as per the terms and conditions.
Good service all told but would have been five star if a breakdown of costs had been included with the compensation cheque.
I received a check by mail in my house within 3 months from the claim. Thank you flight delay claims team.
It took a while, but you are serious, thank you
Efficient and fast
I highly recommend their services my claim has been solved in less than a month. I was very hesitant in the first place but everything went smoothly.
Genuine company. Claim resolved fairly quickly. Professional service. Be aware you may be expected to hand over bank account details as some airlines pay you directly. Overall I would recommend this company’s services. Thank you Flight Delay Claims Team.
After giving the relevant information I heard no more until the cheque dropped through the door fab 🙏
Got 250 pounds for a delayed flight three years ago.
Good service
Very impressed with the speed of the claim,,
Easy to use and exceeded my expectations for compensation. Very pleased with the customer service. If I had a query it was answered the same day which made the process very good.
Very professional and always there to reply to any questions promptly. Quicker than I thought to receive my compensation. I cant praise them enough
The flight delays team was very accommodating. It was a pleasure working with them. I will reach out immediately to them in the future if something arises from my future travel plans.
Charles, Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. Hopefully, you don't have any future disruptions, but you know where we are if you need any help!
Flight Delay Claims Team is rated 4.83 based on 351 reviews