Flight Delay Claims Team Reviews

of reviewers recommend Flight Delay Claims Team
Very simple and easy to use. Got claim in 2 months. Very satisfied customer.
Very helpful
Very helpful and helped me get my claim.
Excellent Service
Great service
Very good service ! Thanks
Very good service
Perfect and dealt with my claim very quickly and very easy to do
Very good. They recovered my compensation from Ryan Air who are an absolute nightmare to deal with.

A little more communication and they (Flight Delay Claims) would have scored 5 Stars.
Handled with efficiency and completely hassle free.
Thank you for all your help - amazing results .
Hi had given up on it...wasn't sure my email had even gone..do was very pleased to 'receive the cheques..IF..it ever happens again.(hopefully not) I shall be in touch. .so I would recommend a y one with similar problems to contact you.. BIG THANKS. .....
After my families flight to florida was delayed for over 12 hours I contacted flights delay claims team but wasn't expecting much.However I was very happy with the service provided and the amount of compensation we all recieved.
They were a pleasure to deal with and fantastic results in short space of time... highly recommend....
very helpful and quick happy with service.
Not so quick but still a good job!
Easy to use, although kept sending the same email requesting further information to help with claim. Sent additional info about five times.

no breakdown given as to how you have arrived at the cheque amount. Thus, making clients think that more has been claimed back and kept by Flights Direct as the percentage.

Initial investigation stated over 200 pound could be claimed. Less than 100 was received.

Thanks however for getting some money back, much appreciated
All very clear and staff were all very helpful. At times a bot kept requesting same information but all in all a trouble free experience
well done guys
was happy enough getting some compensation for my delay even though it take quite a while I thought I may have received more but understand yhat there are fees to be taken out . Overall happy enough to receive something
Flight Delay Claims Team is rated 4.83 based on 351 reviews