Flavourly.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Flavourly.com
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Flavourly.com made you happy

"I took advantage of Flavourly's £19 offer for 20 Craft Beers in all good faith. Now that I have received them I am extremely disappointed. The offer comprised 6 different beers, Brewhive Vienna Waltz lager (6), Brewhive Neon Grove Session IPA (6), Electrig Boogaloo lager (2) , Endless River Session IPA (2), Flamingo Juice tropical pale ale (2), and Pillow Fight Chocolate Porter (2) The offer showed these were all glass bottles. What I actually received were 20 cans comprising 5 different beers Lager 4.4% (4), Simcoe Pale Ale 2.9% (4), Citrus Pale Ale 4.5% (4), Table Beer 2.8% (4) and Session IPA 4.2% I see the (very) small print says that beers may be replaced with a suitable alternative but I feel they have taken liberties with this since what they sent bears little relationship to what was on offer. This is not just a small change. They sent 4 lagers instead of 8 in the offer, 8 Pale ales rather than 2, 4 IPAs rather than 2 and there is no Porter. I believe they had no intention of sending the bottles shown on the offer. I believe this to be so since what they have sent is EXACTLY the same 20 cans of beer that are featured on pages 18-21 of issue 22 of their magazine. There is no doubt in my mind that because of their new collaboration with FourPure brewing they always intended to send these. I emailed the CEO, Ryan O'Rourke ryan@flavourly.com and gave him an opportunity to respond, but the silence was deafening. I shan't be rushing back"
Are you Flavourly.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Has a great section of gin and craft ale. Really good introductory price. I find it's a little expensive as a monthly deal but you get what you pay for."
Flavourly.com is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews