Flavourly.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Flavourly.com
02AM
2AM
company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Flavourly.com made you happy

"Always a great selection and variety of beers. Loved the collaboration with Tiny Rebel. I have had a couple of issues with them (charged for postage when should have been free, and a burst can). All problems quickly resolved by email. I have bought loads of offer cases from them and would highly recommend them."
Are you Flavourly.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I took advantage of Flavourly's £19 offer for 20 Craft Beers in all good faith. Now that I have received them I am extremely disappointed. The offer comprised 6 different beers, Brewhive Vienna Waltz lager (6), Brewhive Neon Grove Session IPA (6), Electrig Boogaloo lager (2) , Endless River Session IPA (2), Flamingo Juice tropical pale ale (2), and Pillow Fight Chocolate Porter (2) The offer showed these were all glass bottles. What I actually received were 20 cans comprising 5 different beers Lager 4.4% (4), Simcoe Pale Ale 2.9% (4), Citrus Pale Ale 4.5% (4), Table Beer 2.8% (4) and Session IPA 4.2% I see the (very) small print says that beers may be replaced with a suitable alternative but I feel they have taken liberties with this since what they sent bears little relationship to what was on offer. This is not just a small change. They sent 4 lagers instead of 8 in the offer, 8 Pale ales rather than 2, 4 IPAs rather than 2 and there is no Porter. I believe they had no intention of sending the bottles shown on the offer. I believe this to be so since what they have sent is EXACTLY the same 20 cans of beer that are featured on pages 18-21 of issue 22 of their magazine. There is no doubt in my mind that because of their new collaboration with FourPure brewing they always intended to send these. I emailed the CEO, Ryan O'Rourke ryan@flavourly.com and gave him an opportunity to respond, but the silence was deafening. I shan't be rushing back"
"Has a great section of gin and craft ale. Really good introductory price. I find it's a little expensive as a monthly deal but you get what you pay for."
Flavourly.com is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews