Fix My Electric Reviews

Read Fix My Electric Reviews

enquiries@fix-my-electric.com

Sage Cottage Cowcombe FarmChalford

Tell us how Fix My Electric made you happy
Used Jon a couple of times now. He's a real professional, lovely chap and has very reasonable rates. Thoroughly recommended...
A fast and efficient service.
Came out promptly and quickly diagnosed and solved my fuse tripping problem. Would use again. Reliable.
I had a problem with my electric at 8.30 at night I rang and Jon came out within half an hour and worked on the problem for 2 hours it really nice to find someone thats so prompt,friendly and efficient would highly recommend
Jon came out at very short notice to fix an incorrectly fused spur when I was having a new oven fitted. He quickly did a fine job which enabled the oven fitting to be completed. i would be happy to both use Jon again and to recommend him.
Great- Jon came and fixed our circuit breaker late one evening, witj minimal hassle. Friendly and efficient.
Great emergency service. Well priced.
Fast and efficient service with clear information
Excellent customer service. Quick response. Professional and good quality work.
I have no problem with his work, he did a very good job. His punctuality could have been better.
Jon did a fantastic job fixing our electric. He is extremely conscientious, very polite and I would highly recommend him. We had quite a difficult job to sort out and he fixed it for us. So pleased we found him and will be using him for all our electrics from now on. Thank you Jon.
Very highly recommended. Did a fantastic job and very polite. This trader is reliable and very helpful when requesting further work at short notice. Definitely will use again. Jon, Thank you
very quick service got us out of a fix had no heating working when he left thanks again 5 stars
Excellent service, diagnosed the problem and fixed it very quickly. Would use again.
Very responsive and helpful.
Prompt and professional. Highly recommended.
We had a problem at 8pm with the house trip switch continually activating. Having failed to find the fault, we phoned Fix my Electric (Stroud,01453 367227) at 8.45pm. Our call was answered immediately, and Jon arrived at 9.10pm. He immediately set to work, methodically working around the house and connection to the outbuilding, finally reducing the likely culprit to a small group of sockets which he isolated. He tested the circuit and restored the power to the house, leaving after 11 pm. He returned to us next day (Friday) in the early evening, after a full day on a job elsewhere, and identified and confirmed the fault in the supply to the outbuilding; this was all done in the dark and persistent rain. Jon demonstrated a confident, professional approach and explained in detail what he had found. He has a very pleasant manner indeed and we have no hesitation in recommending him.
Answered straight away. Needed work completed on the same day and this was completed at time required and at price originally quoted. Very easy and hassle free. In terms of price no idea if competitive as didn't call anyone else but would say it was reasonable for the work completed. Speed was best part of this service. Thank you.
Great service, very friendly and professional, would use it again!
What an amazing man! I called Fix My Electric after someone else let me down. Not only did Jon attend the next day, he reduced the price for a vulnerable person I support. Excellent job. Will keep his number for myself.
Fix My Electric is rated 4.83 based on 310 reviews