Fitness Equipment 4 U Reviews

2AM

01924 847487

info@fitnessequipment4u.co.uk

Tell us how Fitness Equipment 4 U made you happy

"Very pleased, delivered quickly and good value for money"
Are you Fitness Equipment 4 U? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Fitness Equipment 4 U receives. Reply Free
"This Gym was AS NEW ! I was really nervous about ordering and concerned that it was a return etc and not brand new, but I have put it together and its perfect,,,couldn't even see a scratch ... Fantastic Bargain ! Fast delivery, good service..and BTW, really excellent gym irrelevant of the price."
"Goods received within two days despite the Christmas rush I was very pleased with my purchase."
"Ordered from here three weeks ago still waiting for my order"
"Absolutely brilliant service from Fitness Equipment 4 U! I will definately be buying from them again. My new adjustable kettlebell was received in perfect condition and on time. Thoroughly recommended!!! Thank you Fitness Equipment 4 U!!!"
"Excellent fast service."
"Absolutely brilliant service from start to finish,very very highly recommended Many Thanks Andy."
"Equipment was as advertised and in perfect condition for an alleged return. Delivery was on time and well informed."
"Prompt delivery great product"
"Amazing, got my gym delivered un-opened, as new, not even a scratch on the boxes. Saved at least 200 quid, cheers guys, would use again..."
"Really please with this product,excellent delivery & packaging .would use you again no problem"
"Telesales good delivered on time."
"Pretty bad experience - delivery took several calls from me to you to chase, experienced rudeness from couriers and continually never met delivery times. Machine when finally arrived was broken and went through exactly same process for replacement. Machine itself is good so no further issues. Sent warranty back at time but have heard nothing back to confirm if you have received it or not. Dissapointing and despite best price, I'm certain i paid much more in long term when i look at my time wasted chasing you."
"Had a call to book in the delivery, then received a text to confirm and to give me a four hour delivery slot. Took the day off to receive the delivery and set the equipment up for someone. Today had a text an hour before delivery was due to inform me the delivery would be taking place as the product hadn't arrived in their warehouse - very frustrating!"
"I thought the website, product description, free delivery and delivery time were excellent. Only thing I would say is you say you'll contact people to confirm delivery and that never happened. It's not a complaint and I was greatful to receive my item within 2 days. I'll use you again"
"I read the reviews prior to ordering a multi gym and the majority of reviews were excellent, from ordering, through to delivery and quality of product. There were only a couple that were negative regarding delivery and hassle over missing parts. I took the plunge and all I can say is I received excellent service, a phone call next day to arrange delivery (within 3 days!) and as discussed a text message the night before delivery informing me of the 4 hour time window. I then had a call from the driver an hour before he was delivering to makes sure we were home. On receipt of the "mail order" return item I was a little worried that the item may have bits missing or slight damage. I need not have feared.! All parts were present and the item was perfect. Saved nearly £200.00 compared to other online prices. Would highly recommend using this company as it was a 5 start service from start to finish. One happy customer.!!"
"equipment is very good , the only downside is the instruction and certain parts i.e rollers not being mark."
Fitness Equipment 4 U is rated 4.35 based on 17 reviews