Fishing Republic Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Fishing Republic
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Fishing Republic made you happy

"Good service and a good price, my free delivery only took 2 days to arrive."
Are you Fishing Republic? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good reliable competitively priced products"
"Avoid. Dishonest company. Scammed by Fishing Republic online who said that if I give the company good feedback, they would give me a 40% discount off my next order valid for 1 year. 5 months later, when I went back online to redeem, the code given by Sheridan Ward did not work and I was advised that even though they had given me 1 year to use the discount, they would not honour it. OK then I'll take my business elsewhere. I would rather pay the extra than to be lied to and then fobbed off. There are lots of other reputable companies out there which me and my large circle of fishing friends will quite happily use."
"The amount of fishing tackle items they had in stock was excellent, also the staff were very knowledgeable and helpful."
Fishing Republic is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews