Fish Brothers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fish Brothers
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Fish Brothers made you happy

"My experience with the helpful sales rep, she was very knowledgeable and nothing was to much trouble, not pushy, she left me to make my own decision."
Are you Fish Brothers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fish brothers Kia dealers in Swindon were an excellent choice when we bought a car from them .Particularly Amjad Sultan who nothing was too much trouble for.The whole experience went extremely smoothly from the sales team dealing with our private plates to preparing our new Kia ready for pick up .Great cars and superb customer service ."
Fish Brothers is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access