Fish Brothers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fish Brothers
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Fish Brothers made you happy

"My experience with the helpful sales rep, she was very knowledgeable and nothing was to much trouble, not pushy, she left me to make my own decision."
Are you Fish Brothers? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Fish Brothers receives. Reply Free
"Fish brothers Kia dealers in Swindon were an excellent choice when we bought a car from them .Particularly Amjad Sultan who nothing was too much trouble for.The whole experience went extremely smoothly from the sales team dealing with our private plates to preparing our new Kia ready for pick up .Great cars and superb customer service ."
Fish Brothers is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews