First Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Tutors
Read First Tutors Reviews

About First Tutors:

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2018, 90% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Tell us how First Tutors made you happy
Efficient and safe way to find a tutor. All relevant information, qualifications and reviews to hand. Would highly recommend this website.
Very reliable and has a caring personality with a lot of patience would highly recommend
I found it really easy to identify a good local tutor and we were up and running with a first trial within a week.
I will definitely use again.
Karen was very good with my 5yr old. Knew exactly how to keep her engaged with the tuition.
Considering this was my daughters first lesson, she enjoyed the experience and wants to have Karen as a teacher for the long term.
I found a great tutor and I'm ver happy I found First Tutors Ireland.
First Tutors was easy to use, finding a tutor was helped by the ratings given and the number of ratings given each tutor. A reasonable price for this service. Patrick
Good experience overall. Got the impression First Tutors is a search engine and was surprised to receive an admin message with "buy the tutor's details ". Not obvious when you first start using the site.
Dear Mariya,
Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that your overall experience was positive and will forward your feedback to our team about the 'buy the tutor's details'. If you have any further suggestions to help us improve the user experience we would appreciate your comments via email.

Kind regards
Customer Service Team
First Tutors.
It is always a bit of a risk finding a tutor online as you would always like to have a recommendation and I have used First Tutors three times now, over the years. I am really pleased with how easy it is to find someone who meets my criteria and to arrange a mutually convenient time.

I would recommend them.
Fast and efficient service with good profiling of the tutors abilities
We found 2 tutors locally and have now arranged for lessons , very good service
Just started tuition with our new teacher. She seems very nice and able to provide the right material for my daughter's needs. Overall first tutors service was efficient and simple to access. There was a good choice of local tutors, it was easy to get in touch with them through the service. Excellent service. Lovely teacher.
Excellent first lesson. Knew exactly what I needed and approached my problems in a kind and effective way. Will definitely make regular appointments
Maddy is really nice and helpfull
Excellent service and very easy to use. Met my sons need to find a suitable local tutor.
Reza has been teaching my daughter GCSE maths for a couple of weeks now and she really is doing so well. Reza is polite, punctual. He is calm and has excellent teaching skills, which has helped with my daughters confidence. There has been a clear work plan set out for my daughter for the weeks and months ahead for her to achieve a pass grade. Reza is al superb teacher and lessons are going well and my is daughter is really appreciating the excellent teaching and the encouragement being provided Reza.
Great choice! Great communication and perfect tutorial arrangement.
I was surprised at how easy and professional the process was. Definitely well worth the small introduction fee and would recommend to anyone looking for a tutor.
Quick and easy to find a suitable tutor
I was looking for a local singing teacher and was delighted to find someone who was very local to me via the First Tutors website. The service was quick and easy to use and is a great way of searching for tutors in the subject of your choice.
First Tutors is rated 4.58 based on 7,403 reviews