First Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend First Tutors
Read First Tutors Reviews

About First Tutors:

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2018, 90% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Tell us how First Tutors made you happy
A very good teacher, enthusiastic, friendly, understanding and relates very well to my son to get the best out of him!
Prompt and quick answer. reasonable charge.
Excellent service. Had to message more than one person to get a response but when I did they were professional, polite and exactly what we were looking for.
Very good site, easy to access and process
I found this service so easy to use and received very prompt replies. Very user friendly, efficient and good value.
Very easy to find tutors and navigate website. Their communication when a small issue arose was also very good.
Really easy to find a tutor. We’ve just had our first session & found the tutor great to work with.
Very helpful- identified areas my daughter found difficult which helped her in class the next day
Matilda really looked like she enjoyed Maths when working with Pip, Matilda was smiling and looked like she was absorbing the lesson so much better then what I seen previously. Phillipa is a keeper!
Made it easy for me to find a good computer tutor. I am not good with websites so they sent me emails so that everything got done and I got my chosen tutor’s details. Also not very expensive to get introduced to a tutor a one off payment. Only got a choice of two tutors though. Tutor I selected from their list good.
It is very useful to find a tutor for us.
First lesson was good assessing my level of French.
Very good communication, reliable, connects really well with son and has a clear vision on how to progress. I would very much recommend Ben!
Easy to use and to communicate with tutors,The adnistrative staff very prompt in solving issues.
Dainora has been a very professional and very supportive teacher. Our daughter has been excited about playing and practising piano ever since our first lesson with Dainora. She is truly an inspiring teacher who has a vast amount of experience and array of activities, pieces, songs, technical exercises and worksheets which she uses in her lessons. Highly recommended!
Lakhvar knows how to teach, she knows the subject very well. I am confident she will be able to help me improve my result.
Very clear, Informative and easy to use. Tutors leave helpful information about themselves that help you to decide what could be right for your child or yourself. I found the website covers a wide range of tutors in the area and surrounding areas.
We used first tutors for A Level Psychology and A level Geography support. The website was clear and easy to use and, importantly, both tutors that we have since signed up with are outstanding.
Quick to find a great tutor.
A quick and easy way to find a tutor in specific subject and level. It’s very helpful seeing all their details, reading reviews and messaging them to clarify any queries, before selecting one. We have found several tutors through First Tutors over the last few years, to support my children at A level and with university exam preparation, and have been very satisfied.
First Tutors is rated 4.59 based on 7,972 reviews