First Tutors Reviews

2,711 Reviews

Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2013, 96% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Emma K
Verified Reviewer

Good service we now have a tutor
Dean A
Verified Reviewer

Really easy to use system. Would recommend
Jenny M

Easy to make contact, although only one out of 2 tutors chosen got back to me
Jake B
Verified Reviewer

I had a good time was great to have a lesson, can't wait for the next one!
Julia W
Verified Reviewer

Very happy with first tutors. I found the perfect tutor for my daughter.
Geraldine O
Verified Reviewer

Thank you very much for your help in finding a tutor that is local to our area.The information you provided guided us in choosing a tutor.
Verified Reviewer

Very happy with FT. They have been very professional and swift with their refponce. They offered me different options to meet my requirements.

Pearl D
Verified Reviewer

I'm very pleased that I found a very good tutor very close to my house and affordable 5 stars :)
Daria G
Verified Reviewer

It was very easy to pick your tutor options, however the website is a bit disorganized in some parts. Overall I highly recommend as the website works very rapidly with sending information to tutors.
Jo A
Verified Reviewer

Prompt service, excellent tutors offered via this service.
Colin A
Verified Reviewer

I was not sure when I first signed up that the tutoring would be via skype. I assumed it was but this was not clear. Otherwise v good.
Bill C
Verified Reviewer

Easy and efficient way of finding a new tutor .. the references and details help the decision making.
Lisa T
Verified Reviewer

First Tutors provided a list of local tutors with reviews from other users which I found really helpful. We have been very happy with our tutor and we have already seen an improvement in our daughter's confidence.
Would recommend.
Alaa A
Verified Reviewer

Website is very efficient and helpful. Price for releasing details is a bit too high.
Frank M
Verified Reviewer

Very clear, very simple, very painless... much to my surprise. well done!

Frank Morris
Éden C

Really good
Free for everything
Apart from paying to get your tutors information
Callum G
Verified Reviewer

Easy to use and prompt response. Provided accurate information regarding the tutor I selected.
Amy R
Verified Reviewer

The distance from my tutors house to mine was different than what it said and I missed my first session because of this.
Dear Amy,
We are sorry to hear this. We don't seem to have received an email from you about this problem so I've sent you one now to check if tuition is still going ahead and what the problem was.

Kind regards