First Tutors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend First Tutors

About First Tutors: Tutor Reviews

We gather 1000s of tutor reviews every month. In 2013, 96% of reviews were positive.

References & ID checks

Have confidence that your tutor's identity is genuine. All of our tutors must pass identity checks, plus we take up at least 2 references. These references are passed on to you once you've selected your tutor.

7 Day Support

Not sure about something? We have a team of experienced, caring people on hand to help 7 days a week.

No Tutor, No Fee

Contact as many of our tutors as you like through our website for free. You only pay when you're ready to hire one as your tutor.
Find the Perfect Tutor

If things don't work out with your tutor, just leave them a review and you can choose another one for free. With over 20,000 listed tutors, you're bound to find one that's just right for you!

Any problems?

We're here to help you! Just Contact our customer services.

Spread the word. Tell your friends what companies they can trust. Sharing is caring.

Claire S
Verified Reviewer

I found this service very informative and helpful. I now have a lovely tutor for my daughter who is actually now enjoying learning! Very happy with this find.
Alan S
Verified Reviewer

I was apprehensive at first as I was never that good at languages at school. I felt I had to learn a new one after a fantastic holiday however and was impressed with the choice of tutors and the quick way my requirements were met. I've already recommended this site to friends and colleagues and would recommend to anyone looking to broaden their language skills.
Alex R
Verified Reviewer

Very quick and easy to use. Great way to search for music tutors.
Reg J
Verified Reviewer

Easy to use with access to high quality tutors. Set up first session in less than 24h. Great system.
Judith S
Verified Reviewer

Effective and efficient system for finding a local teacher.
Mary S
Verified Reviewer

Helped to find local tutor quickly and with ease. Worth the payment for sure
Sidra M
Verified Reviewer

This is a very convenient and reliable service. All tutors are very intelligent. I have tutors coming into my house for my two kids and both know how to teach according to my children’s needs. My son and daughter like their tutors and love having Tution from them. I would like to say thank you to first tutors for finding me the best tutors:)
Sarah P
Verified Reviewer

THis is my first experience/use of First Tutors.
I cannot help but put anything but praise.
All within a few hours, i had a tutor lined up for my son!
and he has had his first session and all is well.
Ryan G
Verified Reviewer

My sons on his second lesson and so far he is pleased with Dawn.
Kate K
Verified Reviewer

Kate has been with us only once up to know but is booked on a fortnightly basis. Kate was very friendly and allowed my son and I to explain what we were wanting from her. She was very accommodating and is going to do a plan for the next time she is here. She was enthusiastic and was very likeable. My son seemed very happy. Looking forward to see what she has planned for the next session.
Ian W
Verified Reviewer

Very good. Professional and easy to use
Christopher S
Verified Reviewer

Finding a french tutor close to use was easy and successful . The process worked fine and we are now having our lessons.
Rachel S
Verified Reviewer

We only had a trial lesson but I have to say that Nicky was polite, professional and helpful. My daughter's needs had changed.
Yvonne C
Verified Reviewer

The site was easy to use and there was a prompt response to my request.
Molly C
Verified Reviewer

Great range of tutors. Lots of valuable information available on all the tutors
Jo C
Verified Reviewer

All very efficient and I got a local tutor. Had one lesson - so far so good ! Very smooth. I didn't give the site very good only because I couldn't find a phone number when I had a question. I am abit old fashioned and do like a number.
Helen W
Verified Reviewer

Easy to use - we foud a local tutor which was great.
David O
Verified Reviewer

Extremely efficient method of finding a maths tutor. Website very easy to use. Excellent communication. Strongly recommend.
Karen R
Verified Reviewer

Delighted to have found a great tutor through you.Early days but very impressed so far.
Jayant P
Verified Reviewer

I love your site. It has helped me find the kind of help I was looking for very quickly.
First Tutors is rated 4.61 based on 3,640 reviews